[PP:F21] Up and Atom! [Complete]

Rolling for a chest!
ID: 85338
LD: 15+ 8 = Treasure Chest Found!

Anemone had stopped and looked at Shield who was doing a lot of pacing. There was certainly something on his mind and she didn't want to interrupt him while he was thinking of something so heavily. So she looked around, keeping her eyes peeled around the room till they were drawn to the massive crystal structure above their heads. Anemone had wanted a better view of the structure as well, it was so brilliantly lit up and cascaded an array of pretty lights down on their path. She kept walking around until her toe bumped into something, she made a startled noise and nearly jumped half a foot backwards. "Oh! Someone must have put this chest here or something. I nearly tripped over it." She had said standing a few feet away.

The chest looked as pristine and as curious as the crystal formation above their heads. It was littered with shards of colorful gem like stones decorated around it. The woman hunched over and titled her head, long strands of hair coming undone from her shoulder as she looked behind her, "Sorry to bother you, Shield. But you might want to take a look at this." @Shield

Edited by Anemone
Spoiler

ID# 85340 results: Loot: 18 - 3150 Col, 8 mats, perfect armor, 2x rare consumables

Shield heard the thud before Anemone had a chance to speak, but he paid it little mind, that is until the woman's voice called out to him. He had taken all of three steps before he paused and then broke into as run.

"Are you serious?" he said, gaping at the chest at Anemone's feet. "How... but... we were literally just talking about these. How did we not notice this?"

His mind began to race. Had they failed to notice it? Was it camouflaged? His earring should have detected it even through that, but other things in the room could have given them false positives. Even so though, when those positives had been removed, he should have seen something. It left him with a single explanation.

"This MUST have spawned just now," he said aloud. "Maybe that's what this room is. It's a room for loot of all sorts."

Bending over the container, he reached out and opened the latch. Oddly, it was not difficult to do so. He lifted the lid, uncovering what ended up being no small amount of loot, including...

"A set of perfect armor. Although it's indistinct. Unidentified, just like those consumables there. We'll have to take a closer look."

@Anemone

Edited by Shield

Anemone lifted her hands and shook her head, "The same thing happens when I find sub dungeons. Things curiously spring from the ground when I search. Maybe it's just weird luck," she had offered her explanation and watched as Shield easily opened the chest. She had bit down on her lower lip hoping it was not a Mimic, although she would have liked to see what it really was. But upon closer inspection of it, the chest itself came to be a bounty. The woman clapped her hands, "That was my first chest opening. You are the merchant, you probably have a keener eye than I do when it comes to the stuff in there."

The woman took a step back and gave him some breathing room to loot the contents and to inspect whatever he needed to.

ID: 85341
LD: 10+8 = +4 T3 Materials (36 Total) (9 to Shield)

While he was doing that, the woman had found a small formation of those odd rocks and gems once again and looted the ground of its contents. She was pleased with her haul today in the finding of these materials. She was even more ecstatic that they had found and successfully opened a treasure chest, one that was on the newest floor as well! She wondered how many more had been here in this location. However she was interested in seeing what Shield would find from the loot he got in the chest. So she sat on a large mushroom looking thing and hunched over to watch him work. @Shield

Edited by Anemone
Spoiler

ID# 85342 results: Loot: 10 - Light Armor

As Shield focused his attention on the item in question, its indistinct edges came into sharper focus. The last of the details solidified, revealing the armor to  in fact be light. Still, its enhancements were unknown.

"I'll have to take a crack at this in my shop," he said, storing it away with the materials and consumables, not to mention the unidentified axe that he still needed to see to. "I think this is a good stopping point for our adventure," Shield said, stifling a yawn. "Truth be told, and I'm sure you can tell from looking, but I've likely been sacrificing health for the sake of exploration. I need to head back to sleep this off."

He nodded with his head towards the main cavern so that they could both make their way to the teleportation plaza and, eventually, home. It had been an interesting outing, to say the least. More than a few words had been said, as well as more than a few materials found. Hopefully the next time they found themselves up here, Shield would be a  little better rested.

[Thread Rewards]

- All -

1 SP (1 page)

1775 Col (3150 from chest + 400 / 2)

- Shield -

21 T3 materials (4 found, 9 given by Anemone, 8 from chest)

1 T3 Perfect Light Armor (Chest)

2 T3 Rare Consumables (Chest)

- Anemone -

27 T3 Materials (36 found, 9 given to Shield)

Edited by Shield