[F1-PP]<Secret Medicine Of The Forest> The Garden Of Healing

[Private Party For Cobalt & Janae]

Cobalt was at the 'Town Of Beginnings' again, taking a breather before embarking on his next quest, the last one he did gave him a new title & a permanent companion, Midnight The Dire Wolf, currently he had his familiar stash away he would summon him when the time came. His HUD was displayed as he checked the new mission he had obtained through the 'Healer' in town, , it was to go collect a specific material for a healing potion "Looks simple enough..." the monster that drops that item was a small mob of sapling monsters protecting a bigger one from what some of the intel other players have told him about this quest. The reward was supposed to be a blade something that he would like to have, they didn't specify what type of blade it was...a one handed...two handed...it would be to his benefit to check it out either way.

I walked along a trail in the town of beginnings, singing a song as normal. As I found someone walking near me, accidentally, I wasn't looking where I was going and we walked into each others paths. I stood up, and picked up the stuff he had dropped, as well as mine. "Sorry about that..." I apologised as I helped his stand up... I had seen this man before, yet didn't really clearly remembered him, I looked up at his HP bar. "Sorry... <>." I said his name then, and apologised again... I then thought about quests. "Are you the one taking the plant monster quest?" She asked out of curiosity, she had heard of someone around here doing this quest, yet she hadn't been sure who it had been. She had her hair in ponytails, ribbons made it up, and a warm smiled on her face. her light brown pecan eyes had been sparkling when she had looked at <>. She had been very curious about his since she had ran into him. "If you are, I would like to join you." She says after a little while of thinking.... "I haven't been on a good quest in a while." Her eyes had sparkled more, and had been like small drips of honey. Her hair had now a goldish tint to some of the parts, not all dark oak brown now.

The Warrior was not watching where he was going since he was too enthralled with the quest description, his foot tripped over something...or someone, sending him tumbling forward onto the ground, the HUD quickly disappearing as soon as his face hit the ground "Ouch." he grunted turning on his back and sitting up "Hey." he had his eye closed & a hand over his face rubbing it to sooth the pain away "Watch where you're going, will you?" his ears perked at the soft sound of the girls word, the warrior removed the hand from his face & opened his eyes, the red orbs peering down at the small girl before him. The girl apologized to him three times, a warm smile curved upon his lips as he placed a hand on top of the little girls head "Don't worry about it, kid." he ruffled the girls hair and brought his hand back to his hip "Just watch where you're going, don't know who you could be running into...don't wanna make some of these folks angry." his ear once again perked up as she asked about the quest he had just recently obtained "Actually, yeah I am." Cobalt chuckled placing his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it "I guess word travels fast about certain people looking for information on quests." the warrior was a bit shocked to hear that she wanted to join him on the quest "You sure? It's going to be dangerous." then she added in about how she hadn't quested in sometime, it was strange to him to see someone so young risking their own life questing in a Death Game like SAO. His blood red eyes gazed into the little girls sparkling eyes, giving a sigh "I know that look...there's no use arguing with you about it being dangerous, huh?" he chuckled a bit "Fine, but you stick close to me when we're out there, understand?" he opened up his HUD sending the girl a 'Party Invite' & sharing his quest with her "Since you already know MY name, how about you tell me yours?" Cobalt wasn't one to look at other peoples HPs bars to get a name, seemed less personal, so he always asked as if he would with anyone else in real life.

"My name is... Janae." She said after a bit of arguing in her brain if she could trust the man, or not. "Enough of introducing, time for some fighting..." She says as she holds her bunny in her hand. "First, may I pick up something at the store, for <>?" I asked, as I was getting tired of having to carry him, and wanted a bag, of some sort. I walked over the the closest sword, as I saw on the map and asked the man for a sling, or bag. He took some time finding one, but found one for my taste... My rabbit, silver jumped out of my hands, and into my snug bag, as I payed for it. "Thanks." I told the merchant as I turned back to Cobalt. "Thanks for waiting." I said as I tried on the bag... I carried it around for a while, and traveled a bit. "So, what next captain?" I said as I expected the party request he had sent to me.

81-mgD52n-L._SL1500_.jpg

The warrior did as the little girl had asked waited for her not too far from the merchant shop she had waltz over to, for a Beast Tamer she got one of the most docile creature ever...well, compared to Midnight at least. It had come to a surprise to him when she was already eager to sink her blades into a few monsters, it was admirable & adorable I guess she really IS doing her part to beat the game. he thought to himself. The girl walked back to him with a bang slinged around her arm carrying the Familiar known as Silver, his ears perked up as she had called him 'Captain' he chuckled a bit "Captain...that's a new one." he cleared his throat and put a hand on top of her head ruffling her hair, removing it as he walked past her knowing she would follow as soon as she accepted the party invite "First we go to the Eastern Plains...there is a small forest that holds the material the quest is seeking." he explained to her "It is supposed to be kind of tough so try not to get sucked into the middle of any monsters, I don't want to have you death on my concience." it would plague him for the rest of the time he'd be here...he couldn't live with himself if the little girl died under his supervision and judging by those eyes there was no way of telling her to stay behind. There was a silence between the two as they made their way out of the Town Of Beginning's gates & outside in the Eastern Field "So..." he finally decided to break the silence as they were walking down the dirt path laid out in front of them "Janae is a pretty name." start off with a compliment...little girls liked to be complimented...right? Cobalt never had any siblings or knew anyone that was close to a little sister so he didn't really know how to talk to little girls.

"Thanks!" I said as I walked down the trail. I smiled a warm smile and traveled down the pretty big path... She had been reading a ton of books about the garden, and secret Medicine. "According to the book, the monster your going to battle is the plant monster?" I said in a confused voice. Yet I knew what it should've been.... "His attacks include, flipping his leaves and water at you, eating you, and biting or 'nipping'." She says then closes the book and opens her inventory slot. She was kind of confused by the plant monster but, still kinda weird.

Cobalt's lips curved into a smile "That's really impressive." she was knowledgeable about the Bestiary & Quests, that could be a useful skill for an ally "So Plant-Type monsters." with what weapon he had it seemed harmless enough "I've got my own personal grass shears right here." he patted the handle of his Great Sword judging by the girls size and the blade she had, she specialized in Daggers and the Familiar wouldn't be able to do much in battle unless it had a Healing ability for the girl when she was in the yellow he'd have to keep a diligent eye on her especially since they already hit the mini-forest that the Plant Monster resided in "Once we go in, it'll be difficult to go back." he stopped at the entrance of the shrubs & saplings "You have everything ready?" it was always good the prepare before hand, it would be difficult to draw items out with a flurry of enemies running about.

She had her dagger in her hand, and smiled in a warm grin. "Don't worry. I can handle myself." find him thinking about her, keeping eye on her. She felt safe for one in her life. She looked at her menu and found a red dot on the map, Coming towards them. "Watch out." I say as I look around. I hear some rustling of bushes around herself. She narrows her eyes, and looks toward the bush... She had heard a small oink, then realized... "ITS A BOAR!" I shout as I find his HP bar of 5/5...

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

[6-7] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[8-10] Hit -2 Hp to opponent

Janae: 11/11 Hp

Cobalt: 11/11 Hp

Wild Boar: 5/5 Hp

Result:

he dodged the attack and oinked. My mouth curves into a evil smile as i say, "SWITCH!" To my party memeber

The boar had managed to dodged Janae's first attack hearing 'SWITCH!' coming out from her mouth "Alright, then...never one to say 'no' to killing some Boars for bacon!" the warrior grabbed the hilt of his sword swinging it over his head in a battle stance, his body was turned to the side and his Great Sword behind him hovering off the ground a few inches. This was a different & odd technique not many would use sense it requires great strength within one specific arm, his other arm raised to chest level & his balled into a fist "Hyaah!" he dash forward cocking his sword over his head...the Great Sword slammed down hard on the Boar sending it flying back shattering the ground below it's hooves, Cobalt lifted the sword from the earth & grinned "SWITCH!" he yelled out, getting into battle stance once more giving Janae a chance to hit it.

Rolled: 8

----------------------

Wild Boar: 3/5 Hp

I attack next, posing then leaping in the air, trying to navigate towards the Boar.

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Wild Boar: 1/5 Hp

Result:

I dig the dagger into it's head and then gather it again, then saying switch.

"Good hit!" he yelled out running in after her attack hit the Boar, he pulled out a few of his Throwing Knives "Final Shot!" he jumped in the air, his red orbs dead sink on his enemy "FIRE!" he cocked his hand back...and threw the daggers towards the Boar, it quickly gained composure from Janae's hit & quickly dodged to the side "Damn, I missed." he landed on his feet "SWITCH!" he yelled out.

---------------

Wild Boar: 1/5 Hp

I then attack again,

~DICE ROLL~

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Wild Boar: 0/5 Hp

Result:

I hit him, taking down one Hp.

I smile and glare at Cobalt.

I then find myself looking at a congratulations pop up, and gather a boar skin, and two boar teeth.

I smile toward him... "Told you, I could handle myself." I say as I smile at him.

The Warrior grinned placing a hand on her head looking down at the Congratulations HUD pop up, he didn't receive anything but experience but that wasn't bad either. Cobalt chuckled "Never said you couldn't." but the look in his eyes said differently apparently, he ruffled her hair moving forward "Come on, Slowpoke." she could definitely take care of herself, but even the most experienced players have lost their lives being over taken by groups of monsters, a boar was nothing to boast about compared to the other monsters that roamed all of Sword Art Online.

--------

Kills: Boar x1

I run to catch up to Cobalt. "You were looking after me, and never even made an attack on only a level one." I giggle. I hoped he knew that his emotions were easier to read then others. If he didn't he would probably think that in a magician or something. I laughed, then settled down as we crossed a lake, only a little one, by jumping. We then eventually got to the other side, I opened my map for a second, "It's near here." I say as we look forward and find it. I point. "Theres the nephent." I say as I turn my wrist over to the right some. "There is the sick place..." I say as we walk forward. I then close the menu, and walk forward with him. The plant not awake yet... "Maybe we can get him dead... if..." I whispered as the plant woke up, it having a flowering of leaves, beside it.