[PP:F2] Breaking the Unbreakable [Neabaz]

"OK. This looks like the place." The noirette said standing at the base of a cliff overlooking a shabby looking hut. With her arms folded over her chest, one leg weighing on the other, the female sighed and began her walk towards the hut. "So from what I have gathered, all I have to do is break a rock. These MMO things never come easy though..." her thoughts were a mess of confusion as she slowed her pace as she got closer to this hut. With her standing before the door, she knocked several times waiting for the door to open. 

"Ah! Hello there. You must be here for the rock." Dani titled her head to the side as the npc was quick to the point of everything. "So many have come here but so many have lost faith. Those who have prevailed though, well, you know who those people are. Come, let's get you started then shall we?" The NPC gestured for Dani to follow, the woman squinted and started to follow the NPC to a high summit overlooking the whole of the floor. The woman stood atop the peak and whistled, "That's a crazy distance down..." she said. Tne popping her neck and knuckles, her Fighter's Instinct took over and there was the biggest smile on her face, "What do I need to do?" 

"The task at hand is simple. Split this massive rock in two parts, and you will be granted the ability that you are seeking. However you may only use your fists, no sword arts, no weapons...above all else." The old lady scampered towards Daniella faster than she could handle, something hit her hard in the face and she was dazed for a moment. "To seal the deal, I painted whiskers on your face! Hahaha! It won't come off till you finish the task! But they look oh-so adorable on you, Deary! Good luck!" 

Daniella stumbled back and forth and held her head trying to cope with what just happened. That crazy old bitch painted whiskers on her face! Dani's fingers cracked under the gloves that she wore. She would turn around and give this woman a thing or two if she could, but there was a more important task at hand. Standing there and looking at this massive <Boulder> she knew it was gonna take some time to whittle it down. 

"Alright! Let's go, Boy!" @Neabaz

The light afternoon breeze cause the bright green trees to sway. Neabaz was unsure whether this game had seasons or not, but he was beginning to believe that every day would be somewhat the same. He didn't really have a problem with that, it gave him the ability to enjoy the weather every day of the year.

Neabaz sat in a tree by a strangely large rock. He was on the lowest branch and well hidden. There were some voices nearby. He couldn’t make out what they were saying but they seemed to be getting closer. He wondered who it was that would be approaching the rock. Perhaps there was a quest that was based of the tale of Sisyphus, where you had to push a large boulder up a hill just to have it roll back down to where it started. It would make sense then the positioning of the strangely large rock he was existing beside for the time being then.

The voices kept approaching, one of them sounded familiar, and what was more it sounded familiarly angry. Neabaz peaked out one of the holes in the leaves and saw Dani, his closest and only friend from the real world. They had gone through almost everything together and she was the one who suggested him become a bartender in the first place, from back when he would make them mixed drinks with his parents alcohol while said parents were out of town. She hadn’t seemed to spot him yet, swiftly and gracefully he allowed himself to fall from the branches, the crook of his knees catching him on the branch and having him hang upside down in front of the woman. Hey, Dani. I like the look you put on. Neabaz gave her a warm smile as he hung

@Daniella

"Woa, hey! What??" Dani was somewhat alarmed by the name of her voice being said. There was the man, hanging from the branch swinging like no care in the world. As soon as she saw this face, her eyes lit up and widened, "Saul! You crazy ass bastard! I finally found you! Or I guess you found me. Wow! I seriously thought it was going to take some time to nail you down or something. I am so glad you are alright though. Looks like we are in one twisted world now." The woman eyes slanted a little as he made comment of how she looked, "It's nothing special. But hey! Check this out!" the woman started to bounce up and down and pointed to her boobs, "The jiggle physics in this game are too real. Seriously though, I didn't think they were that big and bouncy. I usually wear a super tight sport's bra when I am boxing. So. Much. Cleavage." She said with a mild laugh and was doing a bit of shadow boxing. The old lady who was the quest Giver stood by and shook her head, then she remembered the whiskers. 

"Oh right! The whiskers. Yeah...so, get this, ok? I gotta break this rock or else these cute whiskers will never go away. I am kinda obligated to finish this quest now. But <Boulder> is gonna be the death of me. It is said to be nearly indestructible. Hey! Be a pal and come help me!" The woman said nearly yanking Saul from his branch and down towards the ground. But she also had to get serious and attempt to break the rock. 

So she took a few steps back and looked at it with a serious look as if she was sizing up her next opponent. With her body squared, she took on Boxer's form. Then altogether, she let her fists of fury do the pummeling. @Neabaz

ID:85895
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]

<Boulder> 48/50

Edited by Daniella

Neabaz swung back and forth a little bit, intending to  let himself down on his own but before he could, Dani had grabbed him from the tree, causing him to hit the ground a little harder than he had initially intended. I wouldn't say it is a twisted world, moreso it is the same as the world that we had came from originally but with some minor discrepancies. I quite like this version of the world if I am to be honest. It has an old-timey aesthetic that tickles my fancy. And for the record, I am not crazy, I am an absurdist and an existential nihilist.

Strangely Neabaz was being asked about someone's appearance, it was not a normal thing for him to think about and while he had said something about it, he had not expected such a show from her but, what self respecting guy would really mind? Yeah, I noticed that too, but, for the record, they have always been that big, you probably just didn’t notice with them being attached to you and all. I was speaking more along the lines of the cat whiskers, I think they look quite good on you. Neabaz gave a slight chuckle and a kindhearted smile. He had attended almost every one of her boxing matches, never really being one for fighting himself. He had enjoyed seeing her succeed and comforting her when she failed. The confidence she showed was something he would have normally scoffed at, but for some reason he saw it as normal for her and in his eyes it seemed correct for her to have confidence. So…. let me get this straight… you want ME of all people to help you break a rock with their fists. And you call me crazy. He laughed a little bit more before stepping up to the rock, Neabaz, did what he could and hit the rock with all his might. He seemed to have broken off a bigger chunk then she had Wait… that's not right…. He was genuinely confused by this. I am not good at fighting, that is Dani’s stick… What just happened?

@Daniella

ID# 85896

BD: 10 (Crit +2) [1+2=3dmg]

Dani 20/20 Hp | 1/2 En

Seul (Neabaz) 20/20 Hp | 1/2 En

<Boulder> 45/50Hp

Edited by Neabaz

"Oh there you go using the Big Words again." she said smiling and jabbing him in the shoulder playfully. His comment towards her appearance made her nod, "Yeah, I didn't really notice, but you know these games LOVE to over exaggerate on the particulars of a female body. I wonder if there is anything else that is big. And the whiskers, " she said pointing to her face, "Don't get attached. As soon as I break this thing, the whiskers come off. Isn't that right Old Lady!?" Dani had yelled over her shoulder to the Quest NPC to whom responded with "If you can break it!" she said with a snarky tone. Dani's eyes glared at her and then popped wide open when Saul had mentioned hitting the rock. Apparently he was able to break off a bigger piece than her own. 

She eyed him carefully and got up in his face, "Hey what do you think you're doing, Boy? Showing off like that, huh? Ahh! I see. You are challenging my supremacy! Well, think again Mister! I, Daniella Gull, will break this rock and do much more damage than you can! We are keeping score now! You win, and I'll do something for you in the future. But if I win," she gave a sinister smile to him, "I get something from you in the future. Deal? Deal!" 

Jumping back into formation, the woman smiled over her shoulder at Saul, "I'll get it this time. Just you watch me!" WIth her right arm, she twisted it at an angle and shot her fist into the rock while a small piece chipped off, "Damn. I put a lot of power behind that too. Well, Saul. Looks like we might be here for awhile. I didn't think it would take this long, if I did I would have started sooner. It's gonna get dark out soon." @Neabaz

ID: 85897
BD: 6

<Boulder> 44/50

Nabeaz: 3 Dmg Dealt
Dani: 3 Dmg Dealt 

Edited by Daniella

Neabaz laughed when she brought up him using big words. It was one of those things from their past. If you are talking about what I believe you to be eluding too with that, I wouldn’t know as I haven’t checked. Then, seemingly out of nowhere she was up in his face, challenging him. When she stepped back he placed his hand on his head You know I am not one for competition, but now that you are fired up, there is no way I am getting out of it so I guess I will humor you. Sure, we can do this bet, Against my better judgement. If I win which I won't I will get to have you do something for me in the future, and when I loose, you will get to have me do something for you. Just… don't go over the top with it. The ‘something’ can't last more than a day. Neabaz had completely ignored the influx on the ‘you’ that she said, he was never really one to understand such things when Dani was the one to say it. Here, let me even out the playing field so that we can have a fair competition and you can go first With that Neabaz weakly punched the boulder, intentionally dealing no damage to it. He had a slight smirk on his face at this point. He knew he wouldn’t win, and didn’t really want to win for that matter. He was curious as to what she wanted from that bet, no one makes those bets for no reason. @Daniella

ID# 85900

BD: 4

<Boulder> 44/50

Dani: 3 Dmg Dealt 

Edited by Neabaz

"Hey! I don't need any handouts! But yeah, you aren't one for fighting. I am not either, ya know. It just so happens that the sport I into does some violent stuff. But its more of a discipline. I've explained this to you before, but you were busy reading something or another. Anyways, since we are together now, what have you found out about this place? I mean, you are the one who likes to think about this kind of stuff. Have you heard any news of another way to escape without having to clear all One-Hundred Floors? Ya know what sucks? I don't think I paid the rent for my loft...man that land lady is already a tight bitch.You think she'll be banging on the door asking for rent when my body is in a coma pretty much?" 

Dani had yet to wrap her head around all the events that had occurred since they were trapped, but Saul didn't seem to mind it that much from what he was saying earlier that he actually prefered this place over the other. Dani was a little hesitant to agree, she enjoyed games like this too but she wanted to sweat, and ache and feel the heat of Going The Distance in the ring once more. She doubt anyone here was as much into Boxing as she was, or even any other females for that matter. But she had to suck it up now, this world was there new home. 

Though that didn't mean she couldn't vent her frustrations out on this <Boulder>. Shuffling her feet like a Pro Boxer, the woman sized of the massive rock before letting an earth shattering punch rip through the air and tagging the rock. It flickered for a moment and cracked pieces off left and right, leaving a small indent where her fist was made, "Yeah, Boy! You see that?! That's what I am talkin' about!" @Neabaz

ID: 85901
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

<Boulder> 41/50

Neabaz: 3 Dmg Dealt
Dani: 6 Dmg Dealt 

Edited by Daniella

Neabaz laughed Atta-girl, He said in response to the powerful hit that Dani had made on the boulder See, at least you are good at it. Here watch Neabaz tried to do the same thing he had done the first time, but his balance was off and he landed himself in a forward roll. He may have had grace on his side, but grace was not going to save him from his inability to deal damage. He stood back up, laughing That is what I mean. You can actually hit the broadside of a barn. I am not saying that it has nothing to do with discipline, you have more of that than I do as well. Neabaz walked back over to Dani’s side. Thinking about the other questions she had asked him and considered how to answer them. It wouldn’t surprise me if you landlord did start doing that Neabaz said laughing She always was quite the bitch. And as for your other questions, I have met a few people that are ambitious enough to try to make it to the frontlines but I don't ask them many questions about it. You know how I am, I prefer to know about someone’s dreams and ambitions, I don't really care about their business. He paused for a moment, thinking Speaking of which, I haven’t asked you what yours are as of late. What are your current dreams?

Neabaz had a feeling it would have something to do with getting out of this game, she had a different philosophy about life then he did. He didn't mind it, it was actually nice to get another side to the world from someone he trusted, and who better than your best friend? He was honestly very happy to be by her side again, and even moreso he was relieved that she was still alive. It was a weird feeling for him, normally he didn’t care if people lived or died but with the close connection to Dani he really didn’t want to see her die. It would leave him stranded in a world of loneliness that he knew he wouldn’t survive in.

@Daniella

ID# 85902

<Boulder> 41/50

Edited by Neabaz

"You know? You could actually start writing that book you've always talked about. Inspiration at your fingertips." Dani started to scratch the back of her head when he mentioned others and their dreams and passions. He was the aloof sort of individual, he didn't really care about the person just the brain he could pick at. He was something of an oddball, but that oddball had saved her butt numerous times from situations she had got herself into. In a weird way they sort of fit together like a puzzle. She didn't think too hard on it though, they had been best friends forever it seemed. 

She glanced at Saul and nodded her head, "The Front Lines, huh? I don't think I'll be able to get myself up there. I mean, why would I want to risk my neck, right? Besides, I need to look out for you. I can't let you do this alone..." Dani looked at her long time best friend and smiled, "I don't think I have thought much about dreams since our time in here. I guess I am just gonna make the rounds ya know, take it one day at a time. Just because I am trapped in here doesn't mean I can't have fun though. So that's what I plan on doing. Hey! It's like that vacation I always told you about."  

With her dark eyes on the boulder once more, her fists tightened and thrust through the air smacking it with a dull thud. Not even a scrap or a crack was made. Dani titled her head to the side, the long hair of hers unraveling from her shoulder as she did so. "Well, there has to be a secret to this. I hit it just as hard the last time but this time...notta." @Neabaz

ID: 85905
BD: 5

<Boulder> 41/50

Edited by Daniella

Seul paused for a minute, That is what I was planning to do! Write a book, I wonder why I can be so forgetful sometimes. You’re right, I can start that book I wanted to write. Though, I think I will wait until after I have some new perspective. I have so many new experiences I can take into account now! So many new things to discover! Seul closed his eyes, looked up to the sky and took a deep breath See, this is why I never went to college, I would never have learned anything I don't already know. At least now I will be able to gain the wisdom of generations of men and women.

He looked back at Dani, she was sotic in how she stood in her boxing stance. It was beautiful in its own way, stunning even. Seul took in the familiar sight, it was pleasant to feel the rush of nostalgia it brought him. Then she said something that he wasn’t expecting, he wasn’t sure if he had heard it correctly, it seemed to be under her breath. What did she mean by that? Needs to look out for me? Seul smiled at her, showing his pristine white teeth. He was always proud of his smile, it was one of the things he took real pride in. I guess it is like that vacation you talked about, isn’t it? No worries in the world, experiencing new things, getting to meet new fighters with different styles. Perhaps even fighters that could actually pose a challenge for you.

Seul attempted to punch the rock again making contact but his strike was weak. I think my first strike was a fluke in the system He laughed

ID# 85906 

<Boulder> 41/50

Edited by Neabaz

"Yeah, Boy!" Dani exclaimed turning around to face him. Her eyes had lit up when he mentioned different fighting styles, it was certainly something she was interested in undertaking, "I never would have thought about doing that. Oh now I am pumped!" she said slamming her fist into the palm of her hand, "I am gonna challenge every player with Martial Arts here and see who can withstand my style! Saul! I love you for that!" the woman popped over towards him, sweaty or not, the woman had wrapped her arms around his frame and gave him the biggest bear hug she could deliver to someone. When she found it sufficient enough to squeeze the life out of him, she had let him drop and turned her attention to the <Boulder>.

"But right now. I have to take down this massive rock. So first things, first. Break the rock, then do stupid things like challenge people I don't even know! Sounds like a solid plan to me!" The woman took a few paces back, "Wanna check out that signature move? HYPER!!!" 

The woman charged with the fury of the wind behind her as she drove through the boulder and lifted herself up. Her right hand hooked upwards as her legs sprung from the ground, flesh had met the hard casing of the rock when she delivered the blow, "UPPERCUT!" Two solid pieces of the rock had crumbled off after her signature Hyper Uppercut revealing her fist to be bruised but she didn't feel any pain from it, "Yeah, Boy!!!" 

ID: 85921
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

<Boulder> 38/50

@Neabaz: 3 Dmg Dealt
Dani: 9 Dmg Dealt 

Edited by Daniella

Seul chuckled, bracing himself for the bearhug. The extremely tight hug, pushing the air out of him. He coughed when he was finally put down. He knew that it was a nocebo, but that didn’t stop his mind from making him feel it. Once he finished coughing he looked at Dani with an almost arrogant smirk. Well, I always was the smart one If it were anyone else, Seul wouldn’t have said anything like this. However the sibling like rivalries between them was fun to stroke.

Seul watched as Dani proceeded to show off some of her signature moves. It was always fun to watch her. Ya’know? I think you get better at those moves every time you do them. Seul took a deep breath and did his best to square his shoulders. Attempting to deal any sort of damage to the boulder, however he just seemed to be too weak. He shrugged and took a step back, unbuttoning his shirt a little more to try to reduce the buildup of heat, he then proceeded to remove the black jacket he wore. He rarely wore a shirt under his dress shirt I think this is going to take us a long time he said before leaning over to whisper in Dani’s ear And does she have to be watching us? It is getting really creepy… I don't think she had blinked since we started He subtly motioned to the Old NPC who had given them the quest.

@Daniella

ID# 85934

BD: 3

<Boulder> 38/50

Edited by Neabaz

Dani's eyes slanted to the right when her childhood friend whispered into her ear. Yeah, she had been standing there watching the two since the start of it all. No doubt probably to make sure that she didn't cheat. But cheating wasn't in her blood, not for Dani. She was too secure with her confidence to try and jump ahead with cheating like that. Besides, how could one cheat cracking or breaking an unbreakable rock? "I don't know, maybe it is programed into her or something. She has to watch. I agree though, it is really creepy."

Dani looked at the massive Boulder, it's HP was still fairly high but they had taken some good chunks out of it now mostly thanks to her Crits. That was something she had to look into more of though, her damage output was puny to say in the least but every once in awhile, a sliver of power came creeping out which made her think that maybe she could maintain that critical status longer, if only. She had not heard of any items or weapons to help boost critical attacks or even critical damage. Although that would be up her alley.  

Dani had squared her body and looked back over to Saul, "Getting a little hot under the collar, huh? Tell me about it. I am working up a bit of a sweat too. But you don't see me peeling off more clothes, wouldn't that be a show?" The woman lifted her hands up and got into a striking position. Her left hand came fast and hard like so many times before, but when her fist crashed against the surface of the Boulder, there was nothing. Not even a chip. She scratched her head and gave a puzzled look, the whiskers on her face seemed to twitch with her nose. 

"You don't by chance got any drinks on you? Like something a little harder than water?" 

ID: 85937
BD: 2

<Boulder> 38/50

@Neabaz: 3 Dmg Dealt

Edited by Daniella

Seul looked at her and shrugged I mean, it is not like I haven’t seen it before. You may not remember it but when I would make drinks with Tequila you had a hard time keeping your clothes on… come to think of it, it was only ever Tequila that did that to you. I wonder why… Seul trailed off as he began to ponder what it was about tequila in particular that would make her do such things Sadly I have found that the so called alcohol in this game does not actually act in the same way as the alcohol we are used to in the real world. Though, it does still have the same wonderful taste. And to answer your question, sadly no I don’t have anything on me as it stands right now. As odd as it may seem

Seul unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, not thinking anything of it. For someone who wasn’t keen on working out, he was still very well toned thanks to the cardio he willed himself to do every morning. I mean, what else are you supposed to do in the morning when the bar is closed?

Stepping up to the rock, Seul struck it with all his might, a chunk that was the same size as the first strike came off. I am starting to think that the ability to strike things in this game is completely random. Perhaps I should look into this at some point. Do you know of any substantial ways to research things in this game?

@Daniella

ID# 85939

BD: 10 (+2)

<Boulder> 35/50

Neabaz: 6 Dmg Dealt

Edited by Neabaz

There was a blank look on Dani's face when he mentioned her clothes coming off and Tequila. She gave him a straight and honest look and then turned her head, "I have no idea what you are talking about." Honestly, she did not remember much of those nights when she harbored any kind of Tequila drink. There was something about it that just got her worked up to say in the least. He may have caught a few flashes here and there from a drunk Dani, but there was nothing between the two. They had known each other since they were kids, it would just be weird to see if in any other way. 

She had folded her arms over her busty chest and watched him take another swing. His form was was god-aweful, but he as able to crack a chunk off with the powerful display of his strike. Hair in her face and she blew upwards to move the long bangs from her eyes. "Alright, alright." She said sticking her arm out and making him move back once again. When he asked about information she started to laugh, slapping her hands on her knees and almost snorting.

"Yeah, let me tell you all about the information I know about this game." She turned to face him and then shrugged her shoulder's, "I'm not exactly the intel gathering type. That would probably be more where you come in. Although I did hear about some people saying something about a Newbie Handbook. I think its somewhere in the settings or something? I don't know." 

She had been slightly let down that Saul had no drinks on him, but there was nothing they could really do about that now. It was getting late as well, the moon would be appearing which would mean that the day cycle would end, "I'm not even tired and it's already starting to get dark out. I'm gonna punch this thing some more, you can rest if you want." 

Sizing up the Boulder once again, Dani locked on to the target and threw her entire weight into the punch to smash it to pieces. Not even a dust was kicked off from the boulder. Much like last time, it just did nothing. There was a clear expression on her face that showed deep annoyance. 

ID: 85943
BD: 3

<Boulder> 35/50

@Neabaz: 6 Dmg Dealt

Edited by Daniella

Seul found himself pushed back as Dani stepped up to get her hit in. She had offered to let him take a rest which caused him to laugh. Like I would sacrifice this game to let you win like that. I may not be winning, but that doesn’t mean I will let you win by default He then stuck his tongue out at her and attempted to punch the boulder again, forgetting to bring his tongue back into his mouth, it was a weak punch but it at least did a bit of damage. Dani was definitely right, the sun was going down, where had the time gone? Realizing his tongue was still out when he looked back at Dani, he quickly brought it back into his mouth. It looks like it might rain soon, this will get interesting I wonder if there are any kind of penalties or advantages to this game due to weather. He tried to play off his absentmindedness that occurred from time to time, it was a quirk that he enjoyed though it also caused him to polish the same spot on his bar for an hour before when he got lost in thought.

Then what she had said about a player's guid entered his mind Do you know how to access the manual? I hadn’t even thought about the existence of one. He wondered how to even access, they had been in the game for a little while now and he still had absolutely no idea how to use half the menu, to be fair he wasn’t too concerned with it at the time, he was more focused on taking it easy

@Daniella

ID# 85944

BD:7

<Boulder> 34/50

Neabaz: 7 Dmg Dealt

Edited by Neabaz

"Really? Rain?" She muttered under her breath, that meant she had to do end this sooner than later. "I don't like being stuck out in the rain with white shirts on, especially in one of these anime-esque games where things are way too pronounced then they should be. But I guess it would add a bit to the ambience. In any case, we still have a bet going on. I know you don't like to work a lot which is why I said you could rest up." 

Cracking her knuckles the woman looked at him with slanted eyes, barely looking at him as her knuckles and fingers were pushed into the palm of her hand as it made the popping and cracking noise of her joints. She did the same with using her thumb against her jawline and cracked her neck a few times in different places and did a few shoulder rolls to just loosen up a bit more. 

"Your guess is as good as mine. I don't think I have even accessed the menu since Mr. Dude in the Red Hood dropped from the sky and told us we are stuck in this game. I think you put your hand down like this-" As soon as she attempted to do so, the menu appeared before her eyes. "Oh. Well, that's pretty handy to know. Well, that's how you do it. Now you just gotta navigate the screen where you want it." The woman flicked her finger away from the screen and brought her attention back to the massive boulder in front of her. 

Even with her more interesting forms, she was able to hit the rock dead on but doing any substantial damage to it had proven to be much harder than it looked. "Really? Not even a scratch that time? Maybe I'll just stand here and let the rain erode the rock away..." 

ID: 85945
BD: 2

<Boulder> 34/50

@Neabaz: 7 Dmg Dealt
Dani: 9 Dmg Deal

Edited by Daniella