imageedit_9_3500541951.png

» Username: Zehro

» Real name: Bordeaux DeLa Croix

» Age: 21

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5'8 ft

» Theme Song: Shatter Me

» History

Bordeaux DeLa Croix is a foreign exchange student from France that was born into a wealthy family, she was not the only child in her family though she had a total of five other sisters...when she was sent to Japan to continue her world wide studies, the remaining sisters of her family gather together to murder Bordeaux's mother & father in order to gain more shares & higher position within their parents company. DeLa Croix Technology was specializing in virtual gear for sometime now getting help from neighboring countries to further their technological wonders; her father & mother believed that virtual reality should not be dived into too much for people will try to corrupt & pervert such technology, so any inventions they did make were outdated & useless compared to the other versions worldwide...there was no way to go around it unless they were gone...Bordeaux always knew that her sisters had a dark plan, with their whispers & hushed meetings...she saw them differently than others had. Once they had disposed of Bordeaux parents they were free to control the company the way they saw fit, advancing it as fast as they possibly could to catch up to the other countries, in no time they created their own version of the Nerve Gear...it had yet to be mass produced but a few had been made for research purposes.

--------------

Bordeaux soon found out everything her sisters had done after finding blueprints for DeLa Croix Version Nerve Gears, it all fell into place...they broke mother & fathers code of virtual reality for a profit...for power. When she looked more into the database she found out each sister had been given a nerve gear to try out on the first day of SAO, a 'good field run' they thought...it wasn't till a day after that Bordeaux found out her sisters were in a comatose state & they weren't able to log out from SAO due to Kiyaba's 'event'...with no other choice Bordeaux left back to France to run the company...but that wasn't why she truly went back, that was not her intent at all. As President she had the workers give her a Nerve Gear & a copy of SAO...she knew that once she dived into this world she would not be able to come back to the real world for a while, but...she wanted revenge on her sisters...she knew if she killed them in the game they would die in real life, it wasn't murder...it would be survival of the fittest. Before she dived in she had done her research on the player list database the company kept and found her sister's handles...Five, Four, Three, Two, & One...numbers to indicate their rank within the company...and so her grim journey for bloody revenge began as she fulled dived into the world of SAO as...Zehro.

imageedit_7_6041301343.gif

» Personality/Virtues

Generous. Zehro does not hog items she does not need BUT she does not give items to just anyone...you will have to earn it from her one way or another.

Silent. Zehro is in this game for her own reasons; not to make friends. She would rather not communicate with anyone on SAO if that was her choice be seeing as the situation is different she will have to learn to speak with others to get where she needs to be.

Sweet. Zehro has a soft spot for children & has a motherly aura about her when she is around them; adults shouldn't expect the same from her.

Sarcastic. Zehro was always one to use sarcastic remarks to demean someone for who own entertainment.

Intelligent. Zehro is well educated, one could say her tactician skills surpass most.

Straight-Forward. Zehro believes that holding back anything is a sign of weakness, she rather gain results without dilly dallying.

Patient. Zehro is quite the patient woman but there is only so much she can take before she punches someone in the face.

Romantic. Zehro does not believe in romance...it is a waste of time; though when her guard is down & her heart is exposed to the one she cares about, she loves to be wined & dined.

Tsundere. Zehro will not show you affection when you expect it; a rare few have ever seen her be affectionate but over all she is the dominance within her relationship.

Foul-Mouth. Zehro looks like the finest vintage of wine but she curses like a sailor which just adds to her appeal...she is an odd character.

Loyal. Zehro is loyal to those that she deems worthy of her attention and/or protection.

Sadomasochist. Zehro likes to inflict pain though she also likes the feel of pain as well, it sends shivers down her spine.

Unpredictable. Zehro can surely surprise many people with the way she is.

imageedit_5_9013571068.png

» Flaws

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

.Addict Zehro is admittedly is addicted to pain & causing pain.

.Arrogant Zehro does truly believe she is better than most but she wouldn't tell them that in their face unless she's pushed to admit it.

.Blunt Zehro will not sugar coat words just to make you feel 'better' about yourself or the situation.

.Bold Zehro is not ashamed of what she does, whether it be killing, cussing, or nudism.

.Callous Zehro is a hardened Swordswoman, don't expect her to show any emotions to someone she doesn't know well.

.Cruel Due to her Sadistic nature, being cruel is something she specializes in.

.Egotistical Zehro believes she's better than most people.

.Erratic Zehro can be weird at times & her behavior is consider erratic since she could be doing one thing this way...but tomorrow she could be doing it in a way that one wouldn't think was possible.

.Fierce You do not want to be on the other side of Zehro's blade.

.Flirt: Rarely will this happen especially with men.

.Unmerciful Zehro believes that if you come at her with deadly intent you had decided not to have shown her mercy...so you should not expect the same from her.

.Fixation Pain.

.Habit Zehro has a habit to bite her lower lip when she is excited.

.Hard Don't expect to get to know Zehro anytime soon, she reserves her heart & emotions to those who earn it.

.Indifferent Things that people call 'normal human emotions' still befuddles her.

.Lewd Zehro sometimes doesn't realize how she behaves, to most she is very lewd since she doesn't care about others opinions about her...if they have a problem they should talk with their blade.

.Proud Zehro won't let others demean her, the pride she carries over weighs many around her.

.Temperamental Zehro can be calm during one minute & punching holes the next.

imageedit_23_5053694654.gif

Skill Points: 2

Profession

»None...Yet.

Non-combat Skills

»None...Yet.

Passive Skills

»Acrobatics Rank 0

»Detection Rank 0

»Sprint Rank 0

Combat Skills

»Parry Rank 0

»Battle Healing Rank 0

»Light Metal Equipment Rank 0

»Armor Pierce Rank 0

Weapon skills

»One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 0

»Knife Throwing Rank 0

Inventory

Weapons/Tools

»Dress & Cape Of Corrupt Innocence - Light Armor Custom Made By Her Before Diving, acts as Basic Clothing

»Flower Patch Memento - White Flower Eye Patch That Covers Her Left Eye, Was Made To Serve As A Memento In Times Of Doubt, acts as aesthetics only no real benefit

»Dark Gauntlet - It has no defensive or attack purpose, merely serves as aesthetics only.

»Vengeful Thorn - One Handed Straight Sword Custom Made By Her Before Diving, acts as Basic Straight Sword

»Bread x1

»Water x1

Familiar

»None...Yet.

Relationships

»None

*Zehro's Diary*

»The companies Nerve Gear worked like a charm, I'm still not accustom to this strange world...but I know I'm virtually invincible in this game, many players go into these games for fun without any battle experience or style...I, on the other hand, have studied with the best in Swordsmanship & CQC. My parents found it 'helpful' if I were to ever get kidnapped or needed to protect myself. I've been give my weapons...I hope handicaps are allowed in this world...I almost feel sorry for my enemies & my sisters. Almost.

Roleplays

[solo/Private/Open] In Progress Quests/RP

»[OP-F1] -A New Beginning-

»[sP-F1]-A Friend In Need...-

[solo/Private/Open] Completed Quests/RP

»

[solo/Private/Open] Incomplete Quests/RP *Due To Absent Partner*

None