[PP-F2] Hello Snow! (Kaleb, Janae)

She goes down a small trail, seeing snow, as she finds a large mountain... She eyes the large mountain and her rabbit jumps out of her sling, as I took it upon myself, to have fun. I leaned down next to the snow as the bunny had jumped near her, and plays in the snow, playfully. I make a little snowball for the bunny, he throws it at her. She giggles, and she makes a small one, again as she throws the mini one... and pelts it at the bowtie he had on. It got soaked in snow. She giggles as the smart bunny starts to roll up a small snowball and throws another at me, he then makes a small fort... She giggles as she pelts snowballs, (Mini) towards the fort...

Hair:

http://webegirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/flower-girl-hair.jpg

(Pretend brown hair)

Snow Outfit:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/622078458/Blue-font-b-Pink-b-font-Yellow-Fur-Collar-hooded-sweater-women-font-b-clothing-b.jpg

(Normal jeans that she wears, dark blue)

http://images.shopko.com/get/w/475/h/475/62873_0657.jpg?notfound=notavailable

"Two against one? no fair!" I said as I had A large stack and started pelting them at the new dude, as I looked up at his Hp bar. I recognized his name. "So, you're the one who has been messaging me?" I say as I narrow my eyes at him and grip a few more snowballs. I eventually run out and start making loads more. I grin as I pelt a snowball at his head. "HEAD SHOT!" I giggle as I point at his snow covered head.

(Snowballs won't hurt HP)

I laughed and fell toward the ground.... "Hey Kaleb.. What do you wanna do?" She asked brown pecan eyes stared into his deep ocean blue. The snow had been shaken off my jacket. And I held a warm smile toward Kaleb. "I want to get to know you later." She said as <> jumped into her pink sling, then closed the top. She then walked toward a small stone path, with small rocks on the side. She then sang the 'Happy' song with a warm grin on her face, she skipped along the path.

Okay, I have some paper cones. I say as I take out some paper cones out of my inventory. I offer them to Kaleb. I then beld down and take a scoop of snow into one. "This is a good idea!" I smiled at him, when I looked over. I bent down with another one and took another large scoop from the pure white snow. I let him have one, and carry it to him. bend out my hand with the other snow cone in it. "First some cheers on the idea!" I smile and put my other hand up in the air.

The snow cone was delicious. But that's when we saw it- A tiger racing toward us.. I hurriddly grip my sword and look over to the girl. "Prepare for battle!" I charge at it while licking my snow cone, planning on a thrust attack. The strike missed and the bear clawed at me to not he missed as well.

Battle die-2. Enemy die(loot die)-6

Kaleb-13\13

Janae-11\11

Tiger-7\7

Enemy die-6

1-10 is miss

10-17 hit

18-20 crit. Hit

He missed and I took out my sword.

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

[6-7] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[8-10] Hit -2 Hp to opponent

Janae: 11/11 Hp

Tiger: 7/7 Hp

Result:

The tiger dodged, and Kaleb started to attack.

I attack again, in rage.

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Kaleb: 11/13

Tiger: 5/7 Hp

Result:

I hit the tiger, and I wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"SWITCH!" I yell as he attacks.

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Kaleb: 11/13

Tiger: 4/7 Hp

Result:

I hit him and call, "SWITCH!" To my ally