[PP-F2] Dethroning a Queen <<Long Live The Queen>> (Shizua, Atzo)

Spoiler

<<Long Live The Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

mb_twq.png

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low levelled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-The Wasp Queen must be defeated 

-Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Wasp Queen Information

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.
  2. 3 Skill Points

Atzo was sitting in the Emerald Mansion, specifically in his study. He had been reading From Beyond by H.P. Lovecraft. He had his windows open, the birds outside were chirping. Finishing the short story he set the book on the counter and looked out the window overlooking the cliffside. It was always so beautiful a sight to see the trees sway. Here he felt as though he were truly at home the feeling was rich with nostalgia. He thought back to the times he would run through the woods to get away from his parents and see his brother who had been disowned. “I am not sure if I miss those times, surely there is something inside me that would dictate and emotional connection to it though I cannot seem to place what exactly it would be though.” He said to himself. He opened his HUD menu and took another look at his stats, he was happy with how far he had come, it hadn’t been that long ago that he was just level one. He equipped The Cloak of the Changing Tides, Faces of the Damned, the Amulet of the Damned, and Misguidance. 

OOC: I got some notes so please bare with me.
1. My Cloak is vanity and the description needs to be changed slightly. Cosmetic distortions cannot come from a cloak. I have yet to get a fixed cloak so until then I wanted to note that the mention of Wold Ears should be Ignored
2. The Emerald Mansion is a mansion that resides three hours (At a walking pace) outside the floor two safezone, on a cliff. Once you make it halfway you reach a clearing that provides a clear view of the Mansion from a large distance, (it may seem smaller than a mansion at that distance). If you want to know more about it ask me and I will pm you the link. It is an upgrade from my old one so trying to find it in the Architecture thread may be challenging, also I made the post weird so there is that.
@Shizua

Edited by Atzo