[sp-F1]<<Earning a Living>> (Compete)

I walked around the inn, wondering how much I wanted a real house. Houses require money. Money requires work. Work can be Selling paintings! I ran out of the inn to the local board. It said that the paints could be found in (the ingredients) Axabar woods. It comes from some types of tree sap; sounds awesome. I grip my sword and run out into the Axabar woods, happy to be alive in Sword Art Online.

I was walking through the dense woods, with mud ans all. It was a marshy type of forest. I finally took a break by a tree and pulled out my food.I had brought a hamburger, Soda, and fries. It was a delicious meal, and I left a couple fries for later. But then I heard a sound. It was a rather deep roar, and scary indeed.

I charged the beast, ready to destroy it. Didn't realize it's strength. We collided together in another attack, as we bounce off andl charged. I parried the bear's claw and dealt a big critical hit thrust in it's rib cage.(ooc-enemy's dice is the loot dice)

Dice roll:10. Enemy dice: 5

Kaleb-11\11

Bear-8\10

Enemy:

1-5 miss

6-8 hit

9-10 crit.

11-15 miss

16-18 hit

19-20 crit.

Eventually, I defeat the bear and actually receive some paint ingredients. So as I continue looking, I realize that the bear had ate a bplant that had the ingredients. I collected these plants and got them ready for the paints. I loved the way that they mixed together well. Before I left the Axabar woodlands region, I cut down some wood from some trees to get some sap from. That bear was hard, I think to myself.

I still walked through the dense, marshy jungle woods. It was a fun adventure, finding paint and all. And possibly the col from the bear can get me some cash to buy my shop! So thats what I did. I defeated many 3 HP boars when another boar came around. It was stronger than the rest, with flaming patterns on the side. We charged each other, ready to kill the other. My sword hit the boar, but he critically knocked me in the air.

Kaleb-11\13

Boar-4\5

Battle die-7 enemy die-20

1-5 miss. 1-10 miss

6-8 hit. 11-17 hit

9-10 crit. 18-20 crit.

So this is a tough boar. I'm still gonna beat it! I ran from the beast, using my sprint(skill rank 6) skill to get away from it, then charged right back, head-on. FOR NARNIA! The collision strike on my part failed miserably. The boar dealt another critical hit to me, and that got me angry!

Kaleb-9\13

Boar-4\5

Dice roll-3

Enemy dice-20

This was gonna be the last try for a head-on collision. I charge the boar for the third time, wanting to paint on it with it's blood. Then I realized, I'm looking for the Flaming boar's blood to make paint out of. I guess it's an Item you obtain when it's defeated and continue on the fiery battle. AHHHHGGGGG!!!! This time, the attack actually hit him and he missed. Take that boar! I had dealt a critical hit on him, which was amazing with all my misses.

Kaleb-9\13

Boar-2\5

Dice roll-10 enemy die-6

What I need is another critical! I figure out a thrust in the middle of it's chest would be good, but how? the boar had to be on me. So I let the boar on me and readied for my stab in his rib cages, and Tried it out! The boar had been biting me so that took some life away, but I dealt a critical to him, defeating him for good.

Kaleb-8\13

Boar-KO

Die-10. Enemy die-15

At the end of the figh, I got the blood red paint I wanted and some col, but i was still looking for green plants. They supposhor, slap you and have only 1 hp, but thats fine by me. I continued till I saw the flowers. They were beautiful! I grabbed them and left the forest, headed to the bank. I needed a short, tiny loan.

I got the loan from the bank and found my shop, near the other shops in town. This was the market square. I hurried up and bought it, ready to go paint....Man, this will be fun! I check my inventory, and , as I thought, all my colored paints were there. I was a happy little duck, you know. these paint supplies were gonna make me rich! I had 2 things of paint for every color, including my favorite color, indigo.

Once I bought the building, I painted it decently and made a banner that stad: Kaleb's Amazing Artwork! Come on down, and let the fun begin! So I continued cleaning up the building for a couple of days........I wonder if npc can visit my shop????If so, I'll just have to heighten my sales negotiation skill.......This will be fun1

I made her really awesome painting of a turqiouse bike she wanted. It really did look amazing, If I do say so myself. well, I went to bed in the store again, hoping for a good day tomorrow.......um, well. I don't know what I mean when I say good, because .......I doin't know what good is, honestly...hum