[PP - F03] Girl Power << Search for the Hoya >>

Ruby had nodded her head as she had said that it was completely okay and she shouldn't need to apologize for something along those lines and even said thank you for the words "Again no need to thank me." she giggled before noticing after exploring the labyrinth that the pair of Minotaurs had came from the left and right, Birdie had asked if she would be able to take care of the one on the right, she had looked back to Birdie for just a moment and said to her "That's only if I can manage to hit." she then moved forward with her arm glowing a dark red as she had jumped up to hit the boss with All Might, however she was just too slow and unfortunately missed, she landed gracefully onto the ground as she had slammed her fist against the ground with a growl "If only I had that Accuracy item now..." she had thought to herself.

@Birdie

-----

ID: 87031 - BD: 2

Ruby - HP: 820/820 - EN: 80/82

Birdie - HP: 679/680 - EN: 64/68

Hoya Minotaur - HP: 45/45 - DMG: 30

OOC: I noticed I rolled incorrectly on ID: 87029, so it is invalid.

Birdie stood still as she awaited the cooldown timer to reset, and caught the tail of Ruby's unfortunate miss. There wasn't any time to focus on that, however; The instant her Quadruple Pain was ready to go once more, she pulled her rapier backwards and stooped forwards, causing her weapon to shine a bright blue light as she lunged for the second Hoya Minotaur.

Thrust after thrust after thrust struck the beast and on the final jab, its health ticked below zero, shattering the monster where it stood. Birdie had been standing with her blade still raised in the air, spending a much-needed second to recover before returning to a neutral position. Sheathing her Winterthorn, she twisted her body to the not-so-far-away Ruby and made a smile towards the woman. "Without an accuracy enhancement, no matter their level, monsters can be tough to strike. It happens." She shrugged, "What does the quest say now?"

~~~~~

ID# 87030 - BD: 8

Ruby - HP: 820/820 - EN: 82/82

Birdie - HP: 679/680 - EN: 61/68 - MIT:  39

• Sword Art Used: Quadruple Pain [Damage=12*4=48]

1x Hoya Minotaur - HP: -3/45 - DEAD

@Ruby

Edited by Birdie

Ruby had looked up to see that Birdie had moved in to finish off the Minotaur that she had been attacking, Ruby had straightened herself and looked at Birdie with a hand on her hip "Yeah it can happen. But I didn't realize I teamed up with such a powerful girl. I am impressed." she had chuckled. She then had to look at the quest again to figure out what was left with the quest that was at hand. And from what she was seeing the last thing to do was to retrieve a necklace called << Hoya of Minos >>, she had looked back to Birdie and stated "I need to get a piece of jewelry, ill be right back." then she had went down into the last portion of the labyrinth to get her "Prize" and to her surprise she had found that the gem was a Ruby "How cute." she had thought to herself with a giggle. Eventually she had gotten back to Birdie and said to her "Well, this was fun Birdie, I really appreciate your help today. And thank you again for helping me get a item." she had bowed politely and then opened her menu's to send her a friend request "Here, this will make it easier to contact me. Plus you can let me know if you need me for anything else or if you are just feeling lonely~" she had said jokingly towards the end with a chuckle.

@Birdie

As she was complimented on her sword skills by Ruby, Birdie rolled her eyes. "It's nothing, a couple of Level 10 Minotaurs are easy pickings." She gave Ruby a wave as the woman went to retrieve the quest item, deciding to stay outside the labyrinth's chamber and keep watch. Only a short period of time would pass before footsteps emerged from within, and she turned with a quiet 'hm?' as Ruby appeared.

"Likewise, it was really nothing. You saved me from myself back in that bar, so, consider me in your debt." As the friend request window popped up in front of her, she examined Ruby's name for a moment before smiling, "S-sure! I'll contact you right away if something comes up. Oh, and be sure to keep an eye out for a message later on- if I'm lucky, the item shouldn't take very long to craft at all." Birdie turned to the labyrinth entrance, letting out a sigh. "C'mon, we better get back before we get lost out here."