[PP - F06] Who's This Jomei Guy? << Deforestation >>

Ruby doesn't have many stories she wouldn't want to share... its really only that one she really didn't want to talk about. Ruby had listened to Jomei's words, and it seems when he says that he has a lot of stories he doesn't want to share... well he kind of really meant it in that sentence. And it seems he used to be be scared like everyone of us unlike those who are born natural leaders or rather just stupid... and he believes that he is ready to go back but still worries on that he might die because the next boss would make him not ready, Ruby had placed a hand on his shoulder and said "We've all gotta take risks here, god who knows what the future holds for all of us. However we all have to fight those dangers head on, and we must become leaders." she nodded her head and said "I may be a blabbering idiot with no items, but I believe that you, me, and everyone here can make it through this place if we all just worked together." she kept a smile on her face, even though she might have been struggling on what to say at this given moment.

@Jomei

Jomei looked at the blonde haired woman as she spoke about how they must become leaders and work together to make it out of here in one piece. Though brief, her words were inspirational, and truly turned the unsure feeling of returning to the front lines around. He knew for sure he was going back, he wanted to be up there fighting with his friends to help everyone. The man clenched his fist and gave Ruby a confident and determined smile. "Yeah. You're right." the man chuckled. "The frontliners up there are moving too slow anyway. So I think they need a new team to head up there and light a fire under their asses and take charge." Jomei smirked, "What do you say? Once we get you some gear first of course." 

As they continued their journey through the trees, they eventually made their way back into the town their first started in, meaning they were once again back in the safe zone. Jomei crossed his arms and turned to Ruby, "Well, that was a fun adventure. It's been awhile since I've gone on a quest like that."

@Ruby

It had seemed that Ruby had made at least some sense with Jomei and he replied to her back with a positive response, he even let out a small chuckle. Ruby had smiled, and replied back to him with a chuckle "Well yeah, its basically fight or flight at this point, do something or do nothing. I can't afford to just do nothing anymore, people need us all. And yeah... I am in need of some equipment here soon and fast." she had let out a laugh. Eventually, they had made their way back into the safe zones, Jomei had turned back to her and crossed his arms and exclaimed that it was a fun adventure and that it had been a while since he had been on a quest like that. Ruby had nodded her head and said to him with a smile "Yeah, typically adventuring on my own can be pretty boring I wont lie. I haven't had much company in a while." she had chuckled and opened her menus with a hand swipe and sent him a friend request before looking at him again "Message me whenever ya need me, alright?"

@Jomei

Jomei stood and listened as Ruby spoke. The blonde once again expressed interest in joining the front lines. The man could not help but smirk and nod his head, though he worried for Ruby's safety against the powerful floor bosses they have yet to encounter, he knew having her would be a large bonus. However, before she would try herself at joining the raid team, she needed gear. Weapons, armor.. anything to keep her from getting killed. Even though she would be on the side, making sure that all of the fighters and tanks were staying alive, the risk was always there. The man felt nervous for himself just thinking about it.

Jomei could not agree more with Ruby when she said that she lacked company, and that adventuring alone was tiresome. "I know that feeling all too well. I've been pretty much on my own for the past few months.. but that was also because of everything I-" he stopped himself and looked at Ruby for a moment. "Say, have you ever thought about joining a guild?" he asked her out of curiosity. "I mean.. some of the guilds have their own blacksmiths and tailors to gear up their members.. they also have plenty of members that you could adventure with. I had my own guild once.. but it sadly fell apart." He shook his head, thinking about everyone from The Velvet Room, "Anyways, I'll see you around Ruby." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets and made his way towards the warp gate.

Ruby gave the frontlines a little bit of thought... yeah, it was a very scary thing to get into, however... she had just felt like she needed to be in the frontlines as theres not many support players it seems... even by looking around at the other players, they are mostly tanks and DPS'... never really scouts or healers. She was worried that she might die while in the frontlines, but she had equally the same chance of dying doing anything else if she had really thought about it. But it was coming around to that time were Jomei and Ruby were to depart. At this point, Jomei had asked if she was interested in a guild, she scratched the back of her head and said "Well... I was going to join KoB at one point... but I was thinking I might have a better time joining a new guild or create one myself. If you ever want to start a guild, you know how to call me. Its been a pleasure." to him before turning opposite ways and parted off.

Thread Complete! -

@Ruby - 4 SP, 200 Col, Tiger Rage

@Jomei - 4 SP, 200 Col, Tiger Rage