[PP-F8] Here Comes the <<Monkey King>>

Spoiler

<<Monkey King>>

This quest takes place on Floor 8
This quest is repeatable
This quest courtesy of Tristan Delaney

This RP will not count in the benchmark

rajang+small.jpg

Below Florenthia Village is a monster who is the exact reason the village is suspended by the branches, fearing that the Monkey King will come again and eat them. The giant monkey is terrifying in appearance, with glowing red eyes and a large muscular upper body, with strength to match their appearance.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Maximum Party Size of 3
-The Monkey King must be defeated
-Repeat completions will only yield <<Monkey Agility>>

Monkey King Information:

<<Monkey King>> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 250

MIT: 50

Damage per Attack: 240
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the Monkey King will Pick up a tree or large rock and throw it at the party, hitting and stunning them all for 120 damage.

Rewards:

1. <<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

2. 3 Skill Points

"... who is the exact reason this village is suspended by the branches..." A petite woman of pale complexion blinked, and cast a confused glance around the very much ground-bound village. For a moment, she pondered the potential lore implications of the quest's flavour text; Could the villagers have banded together to put an end to the Monkey King's reign, erecting new homes on the fallen beast's land? Had the gargantuan primate fled the forest, never to return until the villagers least expected it?

More than likely, the Cardinal hadn't taken quests into account when the floors underwent redesigns, and the quest summary was an easy-to-rectify inconsistency. Refusing to pay much more mind to it, the level-35 fencer turned from the announcement board to spy on the teleport gate. She was awaiting her former mentor and good friend Itzal, having arranged to take on one of the game's easier quests that had flown under their radars. Though they'd spoken a few days prior, the best way to catch up was to let their swords do the talking, and she'd come geared up with the brand-new and recently forged 'Tempest Fleuret'. Eager to take her new weapon out for a spin, Birdie made way for the central plaza to await the Paladin, biding her time by playing fetch with a low-quality material and her wispy wolf-dog familiar, Sirius.

@Itzal

Edited by Birdie

Itzal walked along the branches of the trees with his hands in his pockets while Velnia flew in, between and around them.  She was very much enjoying this time with Felix, especially since they'd be seeing Birdie again soon.  Itzal had been scouting out the area before it was time to meet Birdie, as he always did.  He had discovered where the monkey king was going to be.  He wondered what sort of item this boss would be dropping, but that wasn't what mattered at the moment.  Currently, Itzal had to focus on defeating the boss itself.  Afterwards he could reap the experience points and hopefully gain a level.  At the very least he wanted to collect skill points in order to max out martial arts.  Once he did that he could get the mods for it and also max out his other skills:  Charge, battle healing, and light armor.  He also wanted to get his hands on a not so used skill:  Extra weight.

He soon reached the town entrance and took a small hop onto the floor of the suspended town.  He saw @Birdie and waved with a smile as he walked over.  Velnia noticed the familiar and freaked out completely, shooting forward in order to greet the dog and encourage it to play with her.  He couldn't help but shake his head and chuckle as she grabbed the material at the same time as the dog and tried playing tug of war with it.  "Hey Birdie!  You ready?  I've scouted out the area so I know where the boss is going to be."

A thud and footsteps emanated from behind and she twisted on the spot to face Itzal, accompanied by the familiar sight of his familiar, Velnia. She mimicked his wave and walked towards him, allowing Sirius to take hold of the material and walk alongside her. "Should have guessed you'd be snooping around here already- I'm good to go." Sirius lifted his ears at the sight of Velnia and eagerly wagged his tail, darting ahead to meet Velnia face-to-face. As the purple dragon tugged on his material, the wolf-dog growled fiercely in return and pulled with all his might, but the material eventually came loose from his mouth and he stumbled back onto the floor. Shaking his head, he barked and gave chase to the winged pet, trying to get his retrieve his prized toy.

Birdie admired the two pets, looking over at Itzal before long. "I was scared he wouldn't be as friendly as Glacia was, but these two like each other just fine." Placing her focus elsewhere, she looked to where Itzal dropped down from and then back to him. "So, how far away is the boss? Is the path clear? I'd like to use this a little more to get comfortable with it," she said, placing a hand over the pommel of her new weapon.

@Itzal

Edited by Birdie

Itzal grinned.  "Snooping?  That's a new way to put it.  Is that what you'll call it when you scout?  Snooping around?"  He watched as Velnia and the wolf played together and chuckled.  "Velnia can get along with anyone.  Even if the other familiar hates her.  She doesn't get it half the time.  It's nice to see her play with others of course.  What's the familiar's name?"  Then she asked for details on the boss and the quest itself.  He saw her pat her weapon and nodded.  "We'll help you get good with that weapon in no time.  As for the boss not too far away actually.  And no monsters if you travel by the trees.  You any better with heights?"  The last time he tried to help Birdie with heights had went...  Well...  She had took a baby step onto the road of parkour, let's say that he thought to himself.  Wait why was he talking to himself?  He mentally shook his head and re focused on Birdie.  They'd clear this boss out soon enough.  What came after that was a question in itself.  He wanted to see just how good Birdie had become.

@Birdie

Birdie rolled her eyes, "Alright, alright, enough with the semantics~ I was a waitress, not an English student." She sent Itzal a smile and turned to the familiars in play, "Sirius, like that character from Harry Potter. I wasn't sure how he would be around other pets, he's only met with one before-  an Owlbear, but it wasn't a very uh... lighthearted encounter." Shaking away her recollection of the events, she sighed and turned to Itzal. He mentioned the route being safer if they travelled by tree, and after a few seconds of contemplation facing skyward, she sent him a nod. "I haven't climbed any serious height recently but I should be alright, I'll stick close by just in case."

As Sirius returned to her side, she gave the canine a pat before recalling him. "Well, no sense waiting around. This way, right?" she pointed towards the tree where Itzal dropped down from and took off with a light run. Bending her knees, she leapt off the ground and kicked against the tree's trunk, gaining enough height to latch onto a thick branch and pull herself up. Her breathing was heavier-than-usual but nothing extraordinary, and she waved down to her former mentor with a grin. "S-still got it, see!"

@Itzal

Itzal chuckled upon her words but then paused due to curiosity.  "You were a waitress?"  He asked.  For him that said nothing about her backround or knowledge, just the profession she had chosen for herself in the real world.  Itzal didn't have any profession yet, but he intended to change that quickly, due to he and Kasier getting married.  He wanted to get a job so he could support the two of them when they got back.  When he heard the familiar's name, he smiled.  "I thought so.  It's a great name.  You're lucky to have found him."  Owlbear he thought.  Where did he see that thing before...  He heard what she said and then watched as she launched to another branch.  When he heard her words he could tell she was nervous, which was normal.  Itzal shot forward, taking a single leap, and swung from a branch above the way monkeys typically do to travel, and landed carefully on the branch, directly beside her.  He smiled.  "We can travel on the ground if you'd like.  Or we could give this a shot.  Your decision Birdie." 

@Birdie

"Huh? O-oh, meh... it wasn't by choice, trust me. Freaking hated that job..." It was one of two things she silently loved about Kayaba's death game, the other being that she wouldn't need to see her Mother's face again - or for the foreseeable future at least. Finding herself high up in a tree, the bluenette watched her ex-mentor run, jump and land on an adjacent branch with little effort, firmly outclassing her poor manoeuvre in comparison. She pursed her lips and hummed in contemplation; The nature of his question made it seem like he didn't trust her to stick the landings. She probably wouldn't. "Y-yeah, actually, let's move on foot. Think you can still get us there that way?"

Hopping down from the tree, she landed with a lot more grace than her climb and awaited Itzal. She made way for the gate which was closest to the tree, assuming it would take them where they wanted to go. "So, maybe I should start practising again," she sighed, glancing sidelong at him with a smile. "How have you been? Did the Frontlines make any more progress yet?"

@Itzal

Itzal thought about what she said.  She clearly hated the job so there could be several reasons.  One was that the pay was pathetically low.  Another was that she had horrible co workers.  Another could be the customers themselves.  Depending on where she worked, she could be treated poorly.  Regardless it wasn't his place to pry.  Birdie had made the decision to travel on the solid ground.  He watched her jump down to the ground below.  Itzal hopped of the branch and grabbed a vine, sliding down it until he reached the bottom.  She talked about how she should practice and he shrugged.  "Parkour isn't for everyone.  The technique was specifically designed to get from point a to point b faster.  The game has plenty of safe paths to walk and travel on without having to use parkour.  It all comes down to your personal taste.  Nothing wrong with choosing to avoid parkour."  Itzal heard her question and chuckled.  "We defeated the twenty first boss and unlocked floor twenty two.  We discovered where the labyrinth is and are currently making our way to the boss.  Once we do we'll fight it and hopefully take it down without any casualties." 

@Birdie

As Itzal explained that parkour wasn't a necessity and that she shouldn't feel bad for avoiding it, Birdie smiled, nodding. "Y-yeah, you're right, it would be silly if the game forced people to learn fancy climbing techniques. It's not so much I don't wanna learn- on the contrary, it's a great thing to know in a tight spot. Honestly, though, I'm not sure that I could dedicate enough time to get good at it... I'm not really much of a scout anymore." Her eyes fell as she started watching the grass go by. "Is it... bad to say that?"

Having re-opened shop on the 21st floor, Birdie was well-acquainted with the luminous underground realm- she'd even met up with Beatbox there, though the memory was too painful to bear at that point. "I see, you're getting pretty close to finding the boss then? This is the first raid I'm planning to be a part of. I tried to join on the 19th?- but they wouldn't let me in, something about my level being too low." She huffed, "Feels like being told to sit at the kiddie table. Oh! By the way, do you have any tips for a first-timer? Like, anything I should know beforehand?"

@Itzal

"Not at all Birdie!  Not at all!  You choose your own path, don't let other's choose it for you.  If you don't think being a scout will work out for you then don't push yourself to do so.  And parkour isn't really necessary to become a scout.  I was already good at it so I use it to my advantage.  Especially with what the game offers."  He then heard Birdie talking, and could clearly hear how she was upset about being denied joining the floor nineteen raid.  He knew players who were outraged from this sort of thing, mainly cause they didn't understand.  "They kept you from joining because during that event your tier, skills and equipment weren't strong enough for the boss.  There was a chance you could have survived, but also a good chance you could have died as well.  It wasn't that they were trying to treat you like a child.  They were simply wanting to avoid any unnecessary deaths was all.  And who can blame them?  People who are leading the charge tend to blame themselves when other's die.  As for tips, I'd suggest getting and maximizing skills that will keep you alive.  Maximizing damage, evasion and battle healing should be top priorities.  If you intend to be a dps, charge is a very necessary skill to get your hands on.  Before joining any boss battle, event or otherwise, I suggest bringing buffs with you.  Damage, mitigation, safeguards, and always have a teleport crystal with you.  I hope to get my hands on extra weight after maximizing my other skills, so that I can lend items to others who need it during boss battles."

@Birdie

Listening to Itzal as he talked about deciding one's own path, a feeling of relief swept through the girl. "Thanks, Itzal," she smiled, though another look of guilt overcame Birdie. "I thought... I-I dunno, I guess I thought that with all the lessons you went through with me and Aereth, you'd be mad at me for turning away from the scout's path. Everything you taught will be put to good use, promise." In truth, those tidbits of knowledge about basic scouting know-how and nimble-footed combat training were going to save her life one day, or perhaps they already had and she just didn't know it yet.

There it was again, a lengthier version of the passage that the raid organisers denied her with so long ago. It stung looking back at how naive she'd been to ask for entry to the raid, and Itzal was right, nobody wants a dead player on their conscience. It was a crappy situation to have placed herself in and she knew it was no one's fault but her own. Accepting Itzal's words with a heavy sigh, she nodded. "Y-yeah, maybe you're right. If anything, I was the one acting like a kid - it was naive to think they'd let me in so early." He ran over a few tips and tricks, going so far as to suggest skills and buffs which would prove the most useful. "Extra Weight...? That's a skill?" She continued, "Buffs are the first order of business, I already put an order in with Jonathon for potions. I've been raising Light Armour so that I can get Athletics and then Ferocity will be the primary focus, Battle Healing is... interesting, though. I haven't actually considered that before, isn't its use based on luck?"

@Itzal

Itzal grinned.  "No sweat Birdie.  It's fine if people change their minds and such.  At least you'll find materials easier with what you have."  Then she seemed to shrink down, almost as if she had just been lectured.  When he saw her reaction he blinked.  He was just suggesting what their thought process was, as well as give some advice on staying alive during said raids.  How did this happen?  "Don't feel bad Birdie, we all learn from choices.  And yeah, extra weight increases the amount of items you can carry in your battle ready inventory.  There's also a mod that allows you to store ten of the same item in a single slot.  Meaning that if you had five slots in your battle ready inventory, you could put ten healing potions in one slot, ten safeguards in another, etc.  It can be very useful, if one actually plans ahead that is."  She asked about battle healing and he shook his head.  "Not luck at all.  You know how you naturally recover health outside of combat?  This skill allows you to regenerate health during combat, albeit little bit at a time.  Still, it's extremely useful for a dps."

@Birdie

"Huh..." The idea of being able to carry fifty potions was certainly endearing, if not completely selfless. She couldn't imagine using so many skill points on it herself, though with Itzal's mantle as the greatest scout in Aincrad, it made sense that he was willing to go above and beyond to help other people. "I can see how that would be a lifesaver during boss raids. Theoretically, a merchant could make tons of bank if they set up shop by the labyrinth. Hm, I pity the guy or gal that would have to make those potions though..." Her blue bangs waved around as she shook her head, "S-sorry, off topic. So Battle Healing is a passive skill? Even if it restores like four hit points a second, that's equivalent to one health potion a minute... Sounds like a stupid thing to not have." She inclined her head into a nod, "I'll look into it, thanks for bringing it to my attention."

A fork in the road appeared ahead and Birdie honed in on the signpost. Left was the path towards another settlement, Friben Village, whilst right would lead them deeper into the forest depths. She turned to Itzal. "You're the GPS. Do you know which way we should go?"

@Itzal

Itzal chuckled at her comment of whoever had to make the potions.  "I agree with you there.  Of course I'd probably be the one gathering materials for them to use in order to craft.  So like, ten times the amount they need in case they fail more crafts than they succeed.  And yeah it's a passive skill.  How the skill works precisely is with each rank you gain, increases the base by five.  So at rank five, would be twenty five base regeneration.  It then multiplies by tier.  So when I max out my skill, I'll be regenerating fifty points of health per round.  Not only that but there's a mod you can get where if your health drops below twenty five percent, you regenerate twenty five percent health."  The skill and mod was extremely useful he had to admit.  Then she asked him, the 'gps' where they should go.  After chuckling he gestured around them as they had arrived.  "I'd get your gear ready.  One more step and we risk waking the boss up."  Itzal switched his twilight cloak to Niger Natio, his body now cloaked in the black garbs, hood and face cloth.  He drew Yakimba, the demonic weapon Hikoru gave him, while Velnia returned, holding whatever the wolf was chasing at the time.

Spoiler

General
Level: 65
HP: 1,300
Energy: 130

DMG: 15 (base 1 damage + 9 dmg (Velnia) +5 sword skill)

SP Available:  7

Total SP:  318

Equipped Items

Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)

Niger Natio  (+3 evasive Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated  (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Twilight Cloak  (+3 LD Tier 1)
Faithkeeper  (+3 Accuracy Tier 2)
Skyreach  (+3 Col Multiplier Tier 1)

Skills: 

Grandmaster one handed straight sword (+5 DMG) <50 sp>

Journeyman light armor (+7 MIT) <13 sp>

Expert sneak and hide  (+6 sneak) <23 sp>

Grandmaster Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>

Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>

Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>

Velnia (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>

Master Charge (+4 dmg first attack) <35 sp>

Expert Battle Healing (45 HP per battle post) <23 sp>

Mods:

Reveal (+2LD when searching for dungeons or players.  Dungeons rolled for every 15 posts rather than 20) <9 sp>

Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <15 sp>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <9 sp>

Dismantling (+2 LD for picking chests)  <8 sp>
Tracking: Allows the player to track another player or monster down by entering their name if the name is known to the player. This negates the targets hiding bonuses and when hunting monsters, guarantees a hit regardless of BD roll, though still requires to roll for a critical. Tracking takes a post action. <15 sp>

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation (+ 1 energy on natural 10 rolled cd)

Survival (Ignore environmental effects and regenerate 6 instead of 3 hp per non combat turn)

Disguise (when activated, turns Itzal into his opponent, giving him +1 BD and his opponent -1 BD during Itzal's and the opponent's turn.  can only be used every 12 turns

Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

Col:  43,233

MAT:  130 T1  <>  63 T2  <>  27 T3

Mithril:  3 T1  <>  T2  =  7  <>  T3  =  2

Profession:  Rank 3 Performer  <>  473 Exp

@Birdie

Fifty hit points? Birdie wondered. The skill's usefulness extended way beyond the DPS role she assumed, all players benefitted from such an impressive amount of regeneration, tanks especially. At first, he had her curiosity but he had her attention, and she'd undoubtedly pick up the skill sooner than later.

She halted her next step abruptly. "Say wha-?" Of course, the bluenette had taken the liberty of sorting through her inventory prior to arriving on the eighth floor. Wearing her Seasilk Vest beneath a vanity half-breastplate, Vanguard Signet across her left index finger and Tempest Fleuret fastened to the West side of her waist, she was more than ready to tackle whatever was ahead. "Ready to go, boss. I'm feeling confident enough without potions this time around- I'll save them for when it really matters-" like the boss room, she wanted to finish. Just as the last word left her mouth, Sirius barked and came rampaging through a forest brush, chasing after the purple dragon who'd stolen a stick he'd grown rather fond of. They passed their tamers in a flash and moved deep into Money King territory. Her eyes shot wide open, "Dang it, you guys!"

@Itzal

Spoiler

Stats:

• 720 HP
  • 72 Energy
  • 43 Mitigation (36+7)
  • +3 Accuracy
  • +3 Evasion
  • 12 Base Damage (1[base], +5[weapon skill], +6[familiar])
  • +3 LD
  • +1 Paralyze

Items:

• <<Tempest Fleuret>> [T2:Rapier]: +1 Paralyze/+2 Accuracy
  • <<Seasilk Vest>> [T2:Light Armour]: +36 Mitigation, +1 Evasion
  • <<Vanguard Signet>> [T2:Lucky Charm]: +1 Accuracy/+2 Evasion

Buffs:

• n/a

Battle Ready:

• <<Finder's Keeper MK-II>> [T2:Lucky Charm]: Loot Die II
  • <<insert items here>> [T2: Lucky Charm]: Expertise [S&D] I

Skills:

• Rank 5 | Rapier: +5 Damage w/ Rapier
  • Rank 3 | Search and Detect: +3 LD
  • Rank 2 | Light Armour: +7 Mitigation
  • Rank 1 | T.H.S.S: +1 Damage w/ T.H.S.S
  • Gatherer: +3 Materials per successful gather
  • Concentration: +1 BD upon activation, 5 post cooldown
  • Survival: 20 HP regen out of combat, resistance to environmental hazards
  • FM: Fighter: +6 Damage

Edited by Birdie

Birdie was telling him that she believed she was ready, even without consumables, when suddenly the familiars rushed into the realm of the boss.  Two red eyes opened up, glowing in the darkness as the monkey king leaped down from the trees.  The boss was big, but Itzal had seen bigger.  The monkey king came into position, glaring down at the two familiar's.  Velnia stopped flying everywhere, unmoving as she looked up at the boss.  The monster roared at the two for a solid ten seconds.  After it was finished the monkey king looked for some kind of reaction.  Velnia blinked but that was it.  Infuriated the boss raised his fist and slammed it down.  He looked up and saw Velnia holding the wolf with a grin.  She blew a raspberry, shot lightining at it's face, then flew the wolf to a safer area.  The monkey king roared again but was interrupted as Itzal activated charge, launching into the air and releasing Meteor strike along the monster's cheek, the sheer force knocking the boss to the side.  After landing he nodded to @Birdie.

ID#  87679  BD:  7  MD:  4
15+4x11-50=159 dmg

[1] Itzal:  1,300/1,300  <>  119/130
[0] Birdie:  720/720  <>  72/72

Monkey King:  91/250  -  50 MIT  -  240 DMG

Edited by Itzal

Poor Sirius barely knew what was going on as Velnia lifted him up and flew them to safety. Relief swept through Birdie upon seeing her familiar saved, and she silently turned towards the Money King with a glare. Itzal unleashed a devastating attack that drew two-thirds of the boss' HP... that couldn't have been it, right? Little thought supervised her actions as she sprung into action and pushed her blade arm forwards, tilting the tip of her Fleuret just a little to trigger Over Radiation, the most powerful Sword Art she knew. The aim assist system launched her towards her target and she struck the beast with reckless abandon, passion fuelling every thrust and stab until the fourteenth hit, where she flipped back before dashing away from the king.

The beast shattered into a thousand digital shards marking the end of its reign. Birdie parted her lips as if to speak, two seconds passing without a peep until words finally left her mouth. "...Hmm... that's disappointing." She blinked, facing Itzal and then the animals not so far away.  "We might have overestimated this boss a little bit. It sorta just rolled over for us... Did the animals get hurt at all?"

ID# 87681  BD:  4+3 
12x14=168-50=118 DMG

[1] Itzal:  1,300/1,300  <>  119/130
[1] Birdie:  720/720  <>  60/72

Monkey King:  0/250  - DEAD

@Itzal

Edited by Birdie

Itzal watched as Birdie flawlessly finished off the boss.  Velnia flew down with the wolfie in her gentle claws, letting him down in a pile of leaves before jumping into a pile beside his, poking her head out as she did so.  He nodded to Birdie's statement.  "Yeah, Beatbox and I had the same experience.  I feel like this is kind of like the queen bee quest.  Really weak but with excellent rewards.  And, no I don't think Velnia or Sirus are harmed in any way,"  He said as he chuckled.  Velnia poked her head over to the other leaf pile, sniffing around the surface for her new found play pal.  He turned to Birdie.  "Well then.  Three experience and this apparently," He said as he pulled out the reward item and looked at it.  His eyes widened for a moment.  An additional point of evasion?  Interesting he thought.  Lasted a full day (thread) as well.  Cool he thought.  He put the item away before looking to Birdie again.  "You want to keep going or do you want to start planning for another quest or dungeon?"

@Birdie

"Guess I can't complain about easy experience," she shrugged, sheathing her blade into its scabbard. At the mention of 'this', she turned to see Itzal holding an interesting-looking potion - the quest reward. "Looks fancy." Meanwhile, the pile of leaves containing Sirius rustled for a second before going completely still. As the dragon's head drew closer and closer, the ghost wolf burst out and leapt into the other pile to tackle Velnia, tail wagging all throughout. Watching them both as they played, a smile found its way to Birdie's lips and she sighed happily. "Yeah, they appear to be fine."

Itzal inquired about their next plan of action and she looked over, sending him a shrug. "I hadn't really thought about it. Hm... maybe it would be best if we headed back for today. I think they've have had enough excitement for one day," she sent a lighthearted scowl towards the two animals, "Plus, there isn't much else to do on this floor. It's pretty unremarkable as far as quests go... but I'll take you up on that questing offer?" As they began along the path back to town, Birdie called Sirius to her side and he appeared within seconds, walking alongside her. "How would you feel about Witch of the West: Tin Man's Heart?"

@Itzal

Itzal agreed with Birdie whole heartedly.  Granted, he would like the boss to have been a little more of a challenge, but so long as he gained the skill points he required to take down Fearx, he didn't really care all that much.  Battle healing, charge, light armor, martial arts, all had yet to be maxed out.  Not only that, but he would be getting the extra weight skill as well.  There was much work he'd have to do in order to take down Fearx once and for all.  Upon hearing her comment on the item, he nodded towards her.  "You should have received one as well.  Increases the player's evasion by one point for the day.  The cap remains the same of course, so even with the light armor mod, you wouldn't be able to go higher than four evasion."  Velnia yelped with glee as the wolf tackled her and she wrestled with the familiar while Birdie mentioned another quest they could do.  He smiled at Birdie, happy that he had someone to grind quests with again.  "Those monkeys are as good as dead."

Summary

@Birdie:  200 col, 4 sp, <<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

Itzal:  200 col, 4 sp, <<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.