{SP-F1} Dedication <<The Second Lesson, is Also Free>> COMPLETE!

One more strike, one more critical hit, one more Boar Pup in it's grave. "Jesus Christ, how lucky can you get," Pinball exclaimed upon dealing the critical hit. I barely even tried that time! He was indeed getting lucky. His strikes were getting more practiced, he was not making as stupid mistakes anymore. "No more tripping over pebbles for this guy," he boasted, thumping his fist against his chest. He let himself bask in pride for a while, celebrating his most recent string of successes. The only question now is: "Did I get that blasted Boar Tusk?" Shaking in anticipation, he covered his eyes. Still covering his eyes, he took a kneel and stabbed his dagger into the dirt, where it sank in with a dull thump. Oh please, oh please, oh please, he thought. Please let this be over with now. Come on, I believe in you... He removed his arm from his face, and read the results...

ID# 89346 

BD: 10 (Critical Hit!) MD: 3 (Miss!) 

COMBAT: 

Spoiler

<Pinball> attacks <Boar Pup> for 5 DMG! 

DMG= 1b + 1r + 1e + 2c = 5 DMG! 

<Boar Pup> is DEAD 

HEALTH/STATS: 

Spoiler

Pinball- Health: 60/60 Energy: 5/6

Boar Pup- Health: 0/5 <DEAD> 

Edited by Pinball

"Yes!" <Boar Tusk> recieved! "Finally," Pinball exclaimed happily, "I'm finished!" He jumped up and down, excited by his success. "I've finally done it," he said, breathing heavily. He could hardly believe he was finally finished. It had only been an hour, but that one hour seemed like an eternity. In fact, it almost was an eternity, seeing as he didn't have much time to level up. He wanted to be up in the frontlines as soon as possible, and these quests were the first steps to be climbed. The blacksmith, he thought suddenly. I have to get back to the blacksmith! And with that, the young man raced out of the fields, back towards the town with the old blacksmith who was to give him his rewards. Pinball raced through the plains, ignoring the boars and boar pups he dashed by. He didn't have to worry about them anymore, and he could sure as hell outrun them. "Yes!" he yelled out once more, intent on letting the whole first floor know that he was finally finished with the Second Lesson. 

ID# 89347

LD: 16 (Success!) 

<Boar Tusk> recieved! 

3/3 <Boar Tusk> recovered.

Edited by Pinball

The town whizzed past him as he ran, and he was at the Blacksmith's area in what seemed no time. "Ah, there you are, lad," he said upon Pinball's arrival. "I was worried something bad had happened." Pinball shook his head, out of breath from his run. "Nah," he replied. "Here." Pinball turned in the quest, transferring the Boar Tusks to Tealeaf. "Hah!" the blacksmith exclaimed. "Good lad," Tealeaf said, smiling wide. "Now, about your reward..." A small screen appeared in front of Pinball, with two options. He could either choose a Tier One weapon with +1 dmg, or a Tier One armor with +1 MIT. Well, I already have a weapon with a damage enhancement... Guess it's the armor, then. He clicked the button, and the Quest Complete screen popped into his vision, highlighting the rewards for his effort. "Nice," he breathed, smiling. Waving goodbye, Pinball left the blacksmith to his own, now intent on finding a place to go over his rewards in privacy.