[PP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable

Introduction:

A giant mysterious rock is blocking the entrance to the main dungeon. Many players have tried to break the rock but nothing happens. No one has the skills to break it with their bare hands... but then again... none have tried. All that is know is that weapons are useless on this object. If you accept this quest, you must find a way to break this rock and clear the path.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He had been wondering around the main settlement on the second floor, Urbus Finding my way through a castle looking place, was kinda hard, Looked like a big hole , having a castle build on the top. He had been running around, looking like a large blur as I heard someone talking about a quest, something to do with an unbreakable boulder. I remembered it, and opened my menu, looking at the second floor I saw the place it had been around. I grinned thinking about the martial art skill, and what I could do with it. I said "I ACCEPT THE QUEST!" And knew I should have someone to venture with me, Someone like me atleast. I heard a traveler had been here for a while, venturing around. By The name of <> So I invited her by message. We met in the center, where you go when you teleport to floor 2.

The cloaked figure would silently walk as she peered over at her menu. "Somewhere around here.. Lets see how promising this mission will be.." Kyoko would inwardly smirk before tapping the exit button on her tab. Just as she had expected, she saw a boy with the name <> patiently waiting for her to appear. Deciding to show herself, she would walk over the said person and slowly take off her hood. "Yo.. Nazo it is? Hm so what is this quest?" she would impatiently inquire. She was never one who had patience as a virtue... as you can clearly see.