[PP-F3] Sin or Nerve -Domarus and Moba-

There were those who walked what they believed a righteous and moral code.  Many believed against lying.  Many believed against murder.  Many believed against theft, against adultery, against backstabbing, cowardice, deception, trickery.  Such people believed that they needed to 'handle' the people who broke these moral and righteous codes.  To protect others and serve within the light of day.  And all of these individuals.  Were the greatest fools in the entire history of the world.  The world was corrupt.  The world thrives in the shadows.  The world is merciless to the innocent and pure.  And with each passing era, that corruption grew stronger.  Soon enough there would be nothing but sin, darkness, corruption, theft, murder, and so forth.  And no good man would ever be able to change such a thing.  This is what Domarus had come to realize.  Another such notion was he had discovered, those with power have most control over their lives, but due to corruption they treat others wrongly.  Their underlings grow to hate their leader, and thus turn on them.  The weak rise to the point of power and so the cycle continues.  Domarus would break this cycle mainly because he was the world's master, the true master, of deception and manipulation.  The silver tongue of Hitler.  Strength of Napoleon.  Willpower of Alexander.  Authority of Caesar.  However he had something they all lacked:  He held reputation.  A good reputation that left those with 'good intentions' no reason at all to take him off of his throne.  He was every world conquerer all wrapped up in one and possessing the one skill and knowledge none of them possessed.

The downfall was that he was starting at the bottom.  He walked through the town in his black shirt and pants, greeting players who passed him by, all of them knowing him and all of them believing he was one of those kind people who would help those in need.  Keres followed close behind with a smile on her face while wearing her maid's outfit like usual.  Rhozarth, Domarus' red flaming dragon always ablaze, sat on Domarus' shoulder, scanning and analyzing those around him.  Porvós, Keres' flaming snake, was coiled around her torso as usual.

@Moba

Only one thing mattered, above all else.

This world was not like England. The digital sheep were weak creatures, and the system protected them with such nonsensical messages as "immortal object" and "invalid target." When he tried to spar with them, they simply bleated or baaed. Where was their fighting spirit? Where was the strength of an English sheep!?

But that was not the point. 

No.

It could have been the point, but it was not.

The point was that his uncle was somewhere in this world, and that if Moe found him and ended his life, he would die in truth. There would be justice for his father. This world, in spite of its weak sheep, had blessed him.

He just finished staring down a forest ram, which appeared to ignore him entirely, when he saw something strange appear from the forest. A lad with a dragon followed closely by a maid with a snakeskin belt. How very 80s fashion! the Shepard Ninja thought instantly.

He stepped forward, and could not help but to complement her. "Ahoy, lass!" he greeted. "I must say, I love the David Bowie look. Not many people can pull that one off. I tried for a few years, back in the old days..."

Moba shuddered visibly, then managed a smile.

"Sorry, I forgot- I am called Moba, and I am a Shepard. Have you met a man named Scar, by chance? He is my uncle, and I am on a quest to find him."

Domarus walked out of the town, planning on seeking and finding monsters that were around his level so he could gather some col and experience.  Rhozarth's talons couldn't pierce his black t-shirt and pain was nonexistent so he didn't mind the dragon sitting on his shoulder.  Domarus spotted a player walking up to him, seeming to be wearing starter armor, but what stuck out to Domarus was that the player had hair similar to a military cut.  At the same time the player showed muscle on him.  This didn't mean anything of course, as the player had to increase his strength stat for those muscles to be anything but decoration.  It was ironic indeed.  The strong entered the game and found themselves weak.  The weak entered the game and found themselves strong...  At least in the physical sense.  Domarus kept the kind, helping warrior facade on while he waved and smiled to the player.  The man greeted Keres, but then confused the both of them by mentioning David Bowie.  This of course irritated Domarus as neither of them came close to looking like the man, but he would roll with it...  While seething with frustration below.

"I...  Don't think either of us look anything like him..."  Keres giggled and nodded in agreement with Domarus.  Porvós, the flaming snake, moved, hovering it's head out in front of the player's face, it's tongue flicking out once or twice before going back to coiling around Keres.  Domarus listened as the player introduced himself and asked for information on a man.  Domarus held his hand out to shake the man's own.

"My name's Domarus.  This is my friend Keres."  Keres bowed to him in her maid's outfit.  "I haven't heard a man by that name, but if it's how he was known in the real world, his username is most likely completely different.  If you give us a physical description of him as well as how he sounds, then I can have a friend of mine keep an eye out for him."  

@Moba

ID: 88277
LD: 4

Moba began an inner monologue upon hearing the words of the David Bowie-looking man, a shocked expression enveloping his face. Scar would not have changed his name, would he? He refused to believe it. On the other hand, the stranger may have been onto something. Then it hit him. It was not Domarus he was talking to, but his uncle himself.

Could it be that Scar had changed his face and name? Perhaps the pirate who stood before him was, in fact, his uncle all along. Had he been fooled again!? Moe's face burned with anger. The man who killed his father was so close to him, he could feel it inside. All the rage he'd built up towards Scar would, in a moment, be let out.

His hands moved to his face, more specifically to where his shades sat. Suddenly, he pulled them off, crushing them in the palm of his dominant hand. Wind blew through his white hair as he spoke to the man who called himself "Domarus."

"This is the end for you old man. I'll put you in the ground!"

Edited by Moba

He sensed the anger and aggression before the man showed it physically.  It was in his eyes.  At first Domarus was concerned that he had somehow slipped up, made a mistake.  Done something that only the dark Domarus would have done and failed to cover it up or something.  However he then screamed the words old man and Domarus made an educated guess that he was referring to the man named scar, which he doubted was the man's real name anyhow.  The player showed clear hatred for this man and was clearly unconcerned about receiving an orange cursor for killing him.  Either that or he truly did not understand how the system of the game worked.  Regardless of whether or not he actually knew, there were several reasons Domarus was not at all afraid of this player.  The first was their level difference.  This player was in starter armor which means that he could throw all the punches he'd want, but it would take seven hundred and twenty strikes to kill Domarus without sword arts.  If Domarus put his armor on then it would take that many hits to kill him even with sword arts.  Rhozarth could probably take this player down himself, hell even Keres, whose damage was a single point with no sword arts, could take him on with her incredible athletic and evasive skills.  Domarus however, would not bother himself with this.  He would take the route that would increase his reputation.  He showed a look of genuine shock on his face which he pulled off perfectly, before stepping between the player and Keres, as if to protect her from this man.

"Old man?  If you think I'm this 'scar' person you are referring to you are incorrect.  My name is Domarus and this is Keres.  Do I really look like someone you know?  I doubt I have an evil twin or something like that, and I definitely don't remember you."

@Moba