[PP-F1] Sew What? -Earnin' a Living-

Keith drummed his fingers on the table of an inn he was staying at. He had just become leader of one the instantly most powerful guilds in the game after he had been asked to lead, and he couldn't turn down his friends. He sighed as he streched and thought of what he could do to help. He was strong, really strong. But that only helped him, he had to help his friends. They already had blacksmiths, but Tailors were very rare in Aincrad. Keith tapped his lip thinking of how a profession could be profitable, and then smiled as knew how much business he would get. "Welp, that settles it." He said, standing up. "Time to become a Tailor."

Miaki's mind was drifting as he sat at a table in the same inn as Keith. He was twirling his finger along the edge of a previously full glass. He wasn't thinking of any one thing in particular just letting his mind generally free roam. He was brought out of his daydreaming when Keith suddenly said something and stood up. The only word that he caught was 'tailor'. "Wait, what? What's going on leader?"

Keith smirked and motioned his hand in the air, bringing down his menu. "I'm going to become a tailor. The statistics show that they are one of the least popular choices, yet prove to be one of the most useful. So in turn, doing this would benefit the guild and help us all get out of here faster." He sent a party invite to Miaki and adjusted his vest/jacket thingy. "So how 'bout it?"

Keith scratched his neck and thought for a moment. "...Huh. I've never actually thought about it before. Well, there has to be somewhere we can start to become a Tailor." Keith looked out the window and saw a boutique, with clothes on display in the front window. "Maybe we go there..?"

Keith rolled his eyes as they left the inn and entered the boutique. He cringed slightly at all the highly feminine clothing, but they seemed well tailored at least. Keith kept walking along Miaki and a sign at the end of the shop greeted them. Keith held it up and read it aloud. "To all Players who have no clue how exactly to get a profession, neither do we. We kinda need a system for this stuff... But whatever. Just go get some fabric from some generic bandits and make your own shop on a floor of your choice. Then, ta da." Keith shrugged. "Sounds legit."

Miaki looked at the sign with a expression of doubt and less-than-impressed look on his face. Crossing his arms he said, "Really? That's all that has to be done to get started? Seems simple enough I suppose. So which floor should we visit to get this done? Or do you think this floor is fine enough."

Keith thought for a few moments and then decided. "What about Floor 3? I've always been a fan of prairies. And besides, I don't think any other Tailors have a shop on that floor yet, so this is total being a business strategist." He put the note back and turned to leave. "Let's kill some bandits here first, though."

Miaki clasped his hands and rubbed them together. "Sounds like fun! Im looking forward to hitting something that doesn't try and eat me for once." Keith and Miaki navigated through the city and passed through the outer walls. "Do you know where any bandit camps are? I've only seen a few on other floors."

"There's one." Keith said, pointing over to a group of bandits with rolls of cloth littered around their camp. One sat on a large stack of rolls while the others just compared cloth to eachother's and talked about, you guessed it, cloth. "Yeesh... These guys got a cloth fetish." Keith said, as he drew his katana. "Let's make this quick. You wanna go first?"

Miaki grinned with a fiery look in his eye. He drew his curved blade and targeted the closest unsuspecting <>; the system automatically locked on the target for Miaki has he held the blade behind his right ear. It glowed a bright blue and emitted a humming sound as the sword skill finished charging. Feeling the skill finish, Miaki released the basic skill <> rushing forward at the target. "Hello boys!" He yelled as he slashed the first bandit deeply across the waist. "Mind if we crash the place?" He said with a laugh as the first bandit gave him a surprised look and struggled to move.

Keith walked over next to his friend with his katana rested on his shoulder. "Alright you good for nothing bandits, it's time that we show you what happens when y-" Keith stopped as a roll of cloth bounced off his face and lavishly rolled on the ground. Keith looked at the roll, then to the bandits, and then to Miaki. "Let's get em."

Keith drank a bottle of soda while groups of bandits cut and slashed him, while Keith casually stood. He then finished drinking and calmly put away the bottle, just before he took his sword out of it's sheath and almost instatly cutting down all the nearby bandits faster than they could blink.

Keith rolled his eyes and smirked to his friend as held off the chief. "Aw, you could show off too! What are these guys, like, level 3? 2 even?" He kicked the chief in the shin before slashing him into blue crystals. "Now finish up those last few so we can get all this fabric to floor 3."

Keith looked around and nodded. "Yup... I think that's i-" Another roll of fabric harmlessly bounced off his face and landed to the ground with a cushioned plop. A bandit ran in the opposite direction as Keith looked up. "Hej, skitstövel!" Keith yelled in Swedish, as he ran after the bandit, slashing it in the back.