[SP-F3] Captured, or Cornered? <<Escape>>

Vale slowly opened her eyes, quickly she became aware that she was in a small cell with her gear stripped from her. Sitting in nothing but her undergarments and her hands bound by a wooden block. Vale looked back at her arms and thought it would be too pesky to attempt to break free of her binds just yet. Standing up, Vale looked the door over and noticed that it was rather weak and could be broken down with a single strike to the lock point. Vale scanned around to locate her gear just sitting in a wooden crate not too far away from a man sitting next to stuff. The guy stood up recognizing that the woman had awoken from her slumber, "Hey there cutie. You're gonna be a might fine prize that we're going to have fun with." He said in a disgusting pig like manner that befitted the man's look. "I hope you won't be eating your words anytime soon." Vale snarked back. The grotesque man barked back at her trying to pipe her down while he went over to the other guard calling for him.

Edited by Vale

The panther woman waiting patiently for the steps to no longer be heard, luckily with her cat-like ears she could hear a good distance away now. A great convenience provided by the search and detect skill, it assisted in times like this. With the guards no longer there to watch over her, she jumped up and flipped the cuffed arms from behind her in front of her chest. Then with a quick spinning kick she launched the gate against the other wall hitting precisely at the weakest point in the gate, the lock itself. Vale strolled over to her equipment and didn't need to physically equip them with her hands, all she had to do was select a button that appeared next to them. Stretching her neck, back, arms, legs, everything she physically could stretch since she wasn't enveloped in her armor just yet. Even though it was cloth and more formfitting, being just above bare naked was far easier to stretch than in her fur heavy garb.

"OI WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!" Shouted a guard from far in the back, "I don't know, let's go check it out!" Came the voice of the disgusting pig that spoke to Vale while she was incarcerated, poorly though that may be. Vale bent down slowly and pressed the buttons in order to equip her armor. After all the gear appeared in the proper place it needed to be, Vale grinned from ear to ear, "When life gives you lemons, you find a way to train with them." She chuckled to herself as she jumped and swung her arms under to put her bound hands behind her, "I won't even need to use my hands to defeat these pesky men. A good few kicks will get me to where I need to go." She challenged herself, finding a way to train her body when she was even in such predicaments. Vale enjoyed the challenge too, a martial artist of boxing and muay thai left her normally using her hands and elbows and on the occasion her knee's. This time she would defeat all her enemies with her feet and knees.

Edited by Vale

ID: 88603 | BD: 9 (Critical) | MD: 4-3+1=2

Vale stood with her right leg shining purple with her Delayed Sword sword art activated, she withheld the energy solely in her right foot which is her dominant foot and the one she used when pushing off the ground. The unfamiliar guard rushed in at her to try and attack her where she stood while the disgusting pig sat in the back waiting to let his teammate handle her. Just as the first guard reached her, she vanished with her charge skill completely evading the perception of the guard himself. With both in confusion, Vale reappeared in front of the disgusting pig, "I have a delivery for you." The words hissed out of her mouth with an eerie feeling. An uppercut kick into the guard's jaw lodged his head into the ceiling before he exploded into data particles afterwards, Vale shifting her deadly eyesight onto the second guard who was at her original position before the battle.

Vale: 680/680 | 64/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG
Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG (-56 HP)

Edited by Vale

ID: 88604 | BD: 8+3-2 (Hit) | MD: Negated by Death

The panther woman disappeared from his sight once again, her speed so blindingly fast he physically couldn't keep up with her pace. Just as he brought up his arms to block her attack. The foot was planted into the face of the guard with enough force to slam his head into the wall. His corpse not too shortly after exploded into data particles, causing Vale to huff, "Not even worth trying. That was a low-end sword art and you couldn't handle even that. This quest will be very easy to complete." She exclaimed lazily to herself. Knowing she had a lot more movement to do in order to escape this bandit cove, she started walking with her hands still bound behind to leave the enemies confused as to what really happened when they would gaze upon her.

Vale: 680/680 | 61/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG (-52 HP)
Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88605 | LD: 10+4=14 (No Materials Found)

Now it was a matter of taking things slow and relaxing, a layout of the entire cove needed to be scoped out there was no need to hurry and find the entrance. She needed to make each and every single Guard in this place pay for doing this to her, and any other poor soul they happened to do this too. Vale was well aware that this was all apart of the quest, one she had read over several numbers of times. She just wasn't expecting it to happen until she was already captured. Her natural strut was becoming hyper apparent as her hands kept getting smacked around by her bubble-butt, "Now I know why guys always gawk at me while I'm walking through the streets, I never realized my strut was THIS bad!" She exclaimed to herself. Immediately alerting the guards of her presence, she shrugged not caring about the commotion they were making as she kept her eyes peeled for anything they may have smuggled for ingredients.

Vale: 680/680 | 62/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

[Alert Activated]

Edited by Vale

ID: 88606 | LD: 10+4=14 (No Materials Found)

Swiftly the cat girl skulked through the hallways, hearing a constant fit of feet shuffling around. It was hard to determine where anyone was due to the constant movement. Without having her Search and Detect skill maxed, trying to isolate people with her ears using the skill was just too difficult with this number of people. Instead of trying to predict the location of each individual, she prowled around until she found a guard and quietly followed them around getting a chance to map out the area since the guard wasn't too worried trying to turn around, he was solely moving in a single direction. Checking every single room for the alert causer who happened to be strolling casually behind him.

Vale: 680/680 | 63/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

[Alert: Guard Spawns next post]

Edited by Vale

ID: 88607 | BD: (Negated by stalking) | MD: 9

While Vale was prowling following her prey to lead her around the floor, she herself forgot to check behind her as a Guard struck a powerful blow against her. Causing her to drop to the ground momentarily. Flicking her eyes onto the guard that attacked her, "You're gonna regret that sir." She hissed at him. Slowly she stood turning to him, the man laughed at her and held his arms out with an obvious cocky expression strode across his face, "What are you gonna do lass? You're bound! Just give up already and give in to our demands." He bellowed at her. She smiled in his face, "You think I'm down and out because I can't use my hands? Let me show you what makes a real woman... A Real Woman." She taunted him, goading him into continuing his aggression.

Vale: 610/680 | 64/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30(35/40) DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88608 | BD: 7+3-2 | MD: (Negated by death)

Vale activated a different sword art than the first time. Due to her enemy already being in close range, her charge skill couldn't be activated. Quickly taking this into account, he lunged up to the ceiling of the place while the guard fell for her taunting. The last mistake the man would make in his life before being swiftly ended by the savvy martial-artist. Flipping her body so her feet would plant into the ceiling, she launched forward with a flip kick triggering her leaping cane technique. With a savage overhead swipe and concussing damage to the cranium of the guard. He dropped to the ground with an unbalanced head, as though it was completely knocked off the spine itself. Landing gracefully on the ground, Vale looked at the direction where the guard she was following expecting him to be there. There was no one to be seen to her surprise.

Vale: 645/680 | 55/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30(35/40) DMG (-36 DMG)

Edited by Vale

ID: 88609 | LD: 16+4=20

Vale was pretty satisfied with that attack pattern despite having left herself wide open to weak monsters attack, a material was knocked onto the ground from a small ledge in the wall. the rock that hit the ground was something that fit for a specific concoction she was preparing to practice making, "Tch, was having too much fun exploring needlessly I stopped paying attention to my surroundings." She grimaced at herself. After having defeated Minotaurs and having had a life-changing fight with the Gemini, did she not learn her lesson. The thought rang in her head. Her consciousness was starting to break, "I should have died against that damn creature..." She said to herself, pausing slightly. Her lip quivered, "I shouldn't even be alive right now... I'm too damn weak..." She began to beat herself into a mental corner. Isolation and loneliness in the past months were starting to bear down on her mind. She squatted down putting her head in her knee's. The feeling of defeat was beginning to weigh down on her.

Vale: 665/680 | 56/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

[Alert: Guard spawns in 2 turns]

Edited by Vale

ID: 88610 | LD: 17+4=21 (Material Found)

ddfde51666993463798dde04e6b88876.gif

"I'm not stronger enough, I'm not strong enough, I'm not fast enough... I'm just not good enough." She broke, tears began to stream down her legs. It was as though she were in a storm that had erupted in her soul, an affliction that was disturbing her peace of mind. Vale opened her watery eyes, looking at the blurry ground... Not once in her life did she feel such an overwhelming grief and agony. Rage was all that was left. She began screaming her lunges out, channeling her sword art All might into her arms, shattering the weak wooden binds to her arms. She alerted all the guards of her location. She looked at the broken remains of the lock and picked them up, figuring they could still be valuable since they didn't dissipate when shattered.

Vale: 680/680 | 41/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG [-17 EN - All Might Used for RP Effect]
Materials Gathered: 1

[Alert: Guard spawns in 1 turns]

Edited by Vale

ID: 88616 | BD: Negated by surprise | MD: 8-3+1=6 (Hit)

Vale brought her paws in front of her field of view, the trembling in her hands wasn't ordinary, she usually had an impeccable grasp on her mentality. But this was far more than she was ever used to. She tried desperately to stop the shaking that was happening, but nothing would quell the fear that was beginning to well up in her heart. Her ears twitched, turning around to see a guard bringing his axe down upon her. One stroke and yet again she was damage although this time she made an attempt to dodge. She flicked her eyes back upon the guard, tears still yet streaming down her face. More and more anger building deep down inside her, she couldn't find her ability to move like she had against the Minotaurs. And these bandits couldn't even hold a candle to the strength that belonged to those massive Minotaurs.

Vale: 650/680 | 42/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30(35/40) DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88617 | BD: 6-2+3=7 | MD: Negated by death

The Guard looked at the woman confused, she was crying though her demeanor showed someone who was on the verge of absolute murder. Vale walked towards him the energy of her sword art channeling into her hands. The guard backing up from the girl in complete terror, while he slid backwards his foot hit a rock causing him to fall down onto the ground. Ready to squeal in fear, Vale grabbed his face slamming it into the ground repeatedly. Letting go after a moment to unleash her attack in the center of nose. The limp body exploded into data particles, the fluttering blue information bits calmed the woman down some. She felt the sunder in her heart, the pain and agony of almost dying, but trying to stick to her conviction. Vale was just torn, unsure of what to do next when she finally found her way out of this hovel of a place.

Vale: 650/680 | 32/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30(35/40) DMG (-36 DMG)

Edited by Vale

ID: 88618 | LD: 20+4=24 (Material Found)

Vale staggered forward after having obliterated yet another opponent, physically she was able to annihilate the guards without breaking a sweat. But with the feeling of weakness clouding her heart, it was difficult to not break into sweat while down in this cove. The afflicted martial-artist was unsure of everything she believed herself to be for. Vale realized how badly she needed someone else, how it was impossible to overcome anything and everything alone. She could go far without the help of others, but she couldn't achieve her dreams and desires without another. She gripped at the first just above her heart, tugging at it greatly as she began to cry with her head in the wall. She wanted someone to save her from this feeling of defeat, "I need you now more than ever..." She said to herself thinking about a specific person who happened to not be her wife.

Vale: 670/680 | 33/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG
Materials Gathered: 2

Edited by Vale

ID: 88619 | LD: 3+4=7 (Door Not Found)

Vale could hear footsteps getting closer to her, there was no more time to wallow. She had to start hustling to escape, she needed to see the face of the one who had actually earned her respect. She hurried around looking frantically for the exit, the stress was building on her. She needed to unleash this pent up energy that welled within her. The poor girl needed to get a handle on her on mental stability, she was already have a full blown mental breakdown and she couldn't allow it to lead her to her own grave. Staving away the thought of weakness and weariness, it was time to redistribute her focus more than ever before. Slowly but surely her speed was picking up as she dashed through the hall ways looking for her escape from the prison that held her captive.

Vale: 680/680 | 34/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88620 | BD: 7-2+3=8 | MD: Negated by death

Vale turned a corner at the same time as a guard had done, immediately they began charging at each other. But it was evident that Vale possessed speeds that the man couldn't even fathom. Swiftly and precisely the woman darted through the man activating her sword art at some point during the attack. The man had no answers as to when, but one thing was certain with his body exploding into thousands of data particles. She had bested him like she should have been doing from the get-go down in this dungeon. Without breaking speed, Vale continued to dash through the numerous corridors. At this point she was no longer trying to navigate the dungeon simply and efficiently. Her mind was shattered and all she could do was panic while the panther girl attempted to escape from this place that was breaking her.

Vale: 680/680 | 31/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG (-52 HP)

Edited by Vale

ID: 88621 | LD: 4+4=8 (No Material Found)

Vale scoured through each and every room, becoming desperate enough to rummage through the dressers, drawers, beds, anything and everything to give her some information where the exit was. She couldn't find anything, not even materials she could use for alchemy. It bothered her more and more, that she was failing at finding a door to get out of here. The overpowering feeling of defeat lingered ever so harder on her soul with each thing she considered a loss in her own mind. Beginning from the first moment she and the love of her life putting the helmet upon their head. She began beating her fists against the bed in the room she stood in, this was the most she ever loathed herself for not being strong enough. There was nothing training could do to fix what had already happened, everything in the past at this point was etched in stone. History had been written.

Vale: 680/680 | 32/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88622 | LD: 8+4  (Door Not Found)

Beating the bed wasn't going to solve her problems, nor was confining herself into this one room going to make the situation easier to accomplish. All she could do was go back outside of the room and continue endlessly searching for the quests door objective. Room after room she opened kept revealing more rooms to look through, it was like the place was a gargantuan maze and she was a mouse stuck looking for the cheese. After the thirtieth room door she opened that was a failure, she began slamming the door repeatedly releasing more of her pent up rage. After the fifth slamming of the door, she completely ripped it off the handles, in a fit of rage she threw the door as fast as she could down the hallway she stood in.

Vale: 680/680 | 33/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Edited by Vale

ID: 88623 | BD: 10 | MD: Negated by death

The door bounced a few times before sliding the rest of it's distance, one door down the hallway opened and there turned a man who saw what he could only describe as death incarnate. The woman veiled in a natural darkness provided by the cave, the only thing he could see was tearful eyes of rage rushing at him. before he could even withdraw his axe, his body was shattered into thousands of data particles as the panther-like woman rampaged off further and further into the dungeon. Still pursuing her escape route. Despite her panicking, she was able to manage her energy efficiently. Thanks to the use of her charge skill giving her enough power to eliminate the lightly armored guards, she didn't need to use too much of her energy on stronger sword arts.

Vale: 680/680 | 30/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Guard: 30/30 | 20 MIT | 2 EVA | 1 ACC | 30 DMG (-52 HP)

Edited by Vale

ID: 88624 | LD: 10+4=14 (No Material Found)

Room after room, fruitless effort after a lack of positive results. She became more and more enraged, constantly wiping away what felt like an endless stream of tears. The woman was breaking more and more, even she was aware of her inability to control her emotions any longer. Normally fighting calmed her down, but this was different. Constantly battling for ones own survival was tasking, she needed to know how others could do it. How others could overcome such fears she had never dealt with before, and still show conviction to execute the actions they needed to do the most in their times of need. The people of Sword Art Online needed a savior, and Vale wanted so desperately to be that savior. Not because she felt as though she had to, but because she wanted to protect what she couldn't before.

Vale: 680/680 | 31/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Edited by Vale