[SP-F3] Captured, or Cornered? <<Escape>>

ID: 88625 | LD: 19+4=23 (Door Found!) [Combat Not Started]

Dashing around at high speeds, traversing through what felt like the only hallway she hadn't been down just yet as all the doors were still closed. At the end of the hallway there was the only set of stairs in the entire dungeon, and a door that shed light from the outside. Frantic, Vale burst forward through the door blasting it off it's hinges causing it to dissipate into data particles. As Vale landed, there sat a more distinguishable man with his health bar already appearing before her. He gruff man stood up, "So you made it outa my jail cell eh? I guess I gotta put your poor ass back in there." He stated with a mug face glaring directly at her. Vales broken mind was still torn asunder, and her violent spirit was raging out with her lack of self control. The man could feel the presence from the lady, it was at this moment... he knew... he f666ed up.

Vale: 680/680 | 32/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG
Materials Gathered: 2

Bandit Warden: 100/100 HP | Full-Phase on Crit | 2 EVA | 15 MIT

Edited by Vale

ID: 88626 | BD: 1+3-2=2 | MD: 6-3=3

Vale glared at the man, and the both of them rushed at one another. He was quite amazed that the foxy lady he had managed to capture was someone with such speed and power. It was actually giving a feeling of pride that he was able to catch her in the first place, quickly the exchanged attacks dodging and weaving each individual attack they threw at one another. It was like a graceful battle between two people, one who was confident his end was upon him. And another who was unsure when her end would break her completely. Nevertheless the battle raged on between the two of them. Each attack more easily readable than the last, each attack more devastating than the first. The gruff warden hoped that he had the strength to overpower this fearsome martial artist.

Vale: 680/680 | 31/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Warden: 100/100 HP | Full-Phase on Crit | 2 EVA | 15 MIt

Edited by Vale

ID: 88627 | BD: 7-2+3=8 | MD: Negated by Death 

Vale raged on, flurrying her attacks faster and faster. Eventually overwhelming the man with her expertise in boxing alone, not a single attack utilized her muay thai training she had spent most of her years developing. After punching the man's shield and axe away he stood there helpless, seeing her charge all her energy into her right forearm and fist, "I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY THIS WORLD!" She screamed in bloodcurdling agony, all she felt as though she could see was red until the blue particles fluttered into the air with the death of the Warden. Once more she dropped to her knees, putting her hands into her hand, she cried out, "Hikoru... I need you." The endless stream of tears couldn't be held back, and this time the water stream raged down her face dropping through the cracks created by her fingers.

Vale: 680/680 | 15/68 | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 8(13) DMG

Bandit Warden: -5/100 HP | Full-Phase on Crit | 2 EVA | 15 MIt [-120 HP]

Edited by Vale