[PP-F1]<<blade of dreams>>

I looked at the sky...........it was beautiful. I was looking for a beautiful shop to get a good sword from.... And he'd heard of the NPC pepper, a blacksmith. I wanted a sweet, swift, light sword. So I went to he shop. It was magnificent, in all definitions. It seemed she was a blacksmith and an artisan, because of all of the paintings. I walk up to the counter and think, what a nice NPC.

As I chat with the NPC,whose name I learned was Pepper, I think of the sword I want. I figure it out in my head, a giant silver sword, lightweight and soft with a giant emblem on it. It needs to have an agility bonus(ooc- adds 3 to passive skill sprint) and increased damage.(ooc- adds one damage to attack.) I blurt this out to her while she's speaking and take her by surprise. Eventually, after long chit-chats, she told me I need the skin and blood of the elusive frost boar, a big enemy compared to me. She acts surprised that I'm gonna go solo on this one, but I didn't care and left.

GMs, is this okay??????

As I walked, I decided that I would name my new sword "Faith's Swift Feather". It sounded like a cool name for it. So as I walked, air saw a boar hop from out of nowhere so I took my chance and charged it head on. As I got closer, it looked as if it was sleeping. Hahahahahahahahahah. I missed the boar as it continued to sleep soft and sound.

Battle die-4. Enemy die-7

Boar-3/3

Locke-5/5

As I continued on through the forest, I see many dazzling sights from the sunrise and some beautiful trees. Then I saw the best tree ever. It was rather pinkish with many branches with beautiful lilly flowers as the leaves. The game was amazing, yet deadly. Its like poison dart frogs. There amazingly cute but very poisonous. Same with snakes, to me at least. While I'm looking around, something little tugs on my feet. It happens to be a little moving vine with no apparent tree body. This game's graphics were the best In the world, compared to anything besides the earth itself, I guess.

Once I was finished in the woods, I went to a big mountain not to far from the woods. This was where the frost boar lay at, the beasts home. I shall slay it for my friends in SAO! Soon, I see a weak wolf walking around on the mountain. It noticices me and charges toward me for the kill as I prepare for a slash against it. I missed as the wolf trampled on top of me.

My dice-5. Wolf's die-12

special creature no criticals

Wolf-3/3

Locke-4/5

This time, I aimed for its chest, and was gonna thrust this one. I had always dreamed of swords. I don't see why armies switched to guns, swords rock! The wolf and I collided in attack as I hit a critical on him; popping him into many little crystal alike shards. Hi-ya! I scream to sao!

My-10. Enemy-10

Locke-5/7

Wolf-0/3 KO!

As I walk on the mountain, I see weird looking moving vines like I did in the forest, but this one was different. It was like a vine monster! Run! My mind screams. Run! I decide not to run from a creature like this and prepare to slash one of the vines off this stupid plant beast, right here. I deal a critical when I cut its vine off but then it shows me its real body. It starts to come out from the ground, a mild vine monster. It took one f its vines and swiped it across my face.

My die-9 enemy die-11

No special enemy changes to die.

Vine monster-3/5

Locke-6/7

As I was preparing for my next strike, another vine got closer to me. I got ready to slash this new one but decided not to and headed toward the main body. There I hoped to get some damage done to it. As I totay failed, a spiky big thorn vine came around and jabbed me in the stomack.

My-3. Enemy die-19

Locke-4/7

Vine monster-3/5

8lied on the ground from the last horrible attack on me when I charge back at the vine beast. Oh, well! I attacked the beast head on anyways, not kidding on that. Hi-ya! The vine beast hit me with its vine before I could make it, but I leaped into the air and slammed the blade into its heart.

Disc roll-9 enemy die-14

Locke-2/7

Vine monster-0/5

The vine monster poofed into millions of little tiny crystal shards as I walk out of the forest. Here I finally see the true beauty of the mountain that you couldn't see from far away. There were many wild enemy's there, living in schools/swarms. Here I should find the frost boar when I see a player walk up from behind carrying a sword and bringing a beast. Must be a beast tamer, I'd assume.

Alex looked closely at the man, analyzed very closely. It seemed his username was Locke and he was a level three solo player. Hmmm.... So they walked on until they saw the frost boar. It was very tall, and had pretty fancy details on it. Alex got Backbitter ready for the upcoming fight.As they charged, they hit the beast with their sword and the claws. The frost boar threw them off him, ready to get them out of here.

Dice roll-7

Alex-14/15

Backbitter-16/18

Locke-9/9

Frost boar-13/15

I took Alex's distraction of a sign of weakness on the Frost boar, and charged straight at it. I didn't want to fail, because it seemed Alex was being a little bit of a show-off. The sword slashed straight through the boars body causing a critical as it cried in horrible agony.roooaaaarrr!

Dice roll-9

Alex-14/15

Backbitter-16/18

Locke-9/9

Frost boar-11/15

Alex and Backbitter focused on parrying the attacks, but finally tthe boar showed a weak spot on its legs.Alex and Backbitter found it a good idea to attack. And the frost boar slapped Alex and Backbitter off of it after their attack on the frost boar. This thing is tough!

Dice roll-8

Alex-12/15

Backbitter-11/18

Locke-9/9

Frost boar-9/15