(PP-F16) Beach Day

Lucoa had taken a break from sitting in the town of beginnings and finally decided to head out and explore some other floors and maybe try something new. She had looked at each floor already over the past few days, and when she stepped out of the teleporter on Floor 16, she liked what she saw. It felt like the beach on this floor, as it had a very tropical feel to it. Lucoa always liked things that were tropical, as it let her feel a bit more loose.

Lucoa walked around the island that the floor was on and eventually reached a small village called Oceanus. It had the same tropical style to it as the other settlements, but the shore was right there just a few yards away from where Lucoa had entered. She headed over to the beach and walked onto the sand as she unequipped her shoes. Lucoa laid down on the sand and closed her eyes, but stayed awake, just enjoying the warmth of the sun on her body.

@Hestia

Kuro want to go somewhere warm? I ask my familiar as i rub my arms as i am on the fourth floor in the town of Snowfrost. The little lion with wings just tilts his head. I'm taking that as a you don't care. I say to him as he flaps his wings once. I nod my head and grins. Then i think it is time we start floor hopping to find one that could be perfect. I tell him with a grin as i immediately head over to the teleporter and starts to teleport floor by floor going upwards, and just judging it by the appearance i get immediately. I sigh softly after i land on the fifteenth floor. The others have been interesting, but not really good for relaxation. I say rubbing my head. Finding the undeath and hollow feeling of most of the floors past the tenth so far to not be a good spot to just relax. And having floors like the fifth, or ninth where it is a desert, and volcanic area respectively being a bit to warm. Well i did say i would do each floor. I say and teleports once more as i grin loving the floor i find.

This is perfect! I say excitedly as i step out onto the sandy ground and gets reminded also why i find beaches to be slightly annoying. Ohhhh riighhht hard to walk on sand. I say as Kuro immediately flies and just grins down at me. Yeah, yeah whatever mister i can whenever i want. I say with a grin as kuro just has this grin on his face as i say that.  I just shake my head in amusement as i start to make my way towards the water i can see in the distance as i quickly equip a vanity item which is a bikini as i make my way towards the water. As i arrive on the beach i see a another girl just enjoying the sunlight that the sun can provide. I grin a bit and shrugs finding that doing just that could be what i need at this moment after being on the cold fourth floor. I lay down in the sand and sigh softly and happily as the warm sun's rays hits my skin.

Lucoa noticed another girl lay down on the sand after putting on a bikini. That's what Lucoa had forgotten to do. Wearing bikinis were one of her favorite parts of going to the beach, and Lucoa had just the right thing for this, and to get even more of the sun.

She opened her menu and equipped a rather skimpy bikini in place of her normal clothes. Lucoa stood up and walked over to the girl who had just laid down on the sand and laid down besides her, with her breasts bouncing at almost every step she took. She turned her head to face the girl and gave a quick wave. "Hello there. What brings you to the beach today? Are you here to show off what you've got, or are you here to just relax?" Lucoa asked as she gave the girl a friendly smile. The two were only a foot apart, but that was enough room to fully enjoy the sun.

I smile as i'm just relaxing while being underneath the sun's ray. My familiar kuro resting beside me and just resting himself as he perks up hearing someone come closer, and sees that it is you. His eyes never leave where you go until you ask yours questions as Kuro relaxes and just goes back to resting. Not keeping an eye out do to not seeing you as a threat.As i hear your voice i turn my head to face you and sees your rather impressive bust, and the bikini that you are now wearing. Well i'm here to just relax, and to warm up a bit. I just finished a quest on the fourth floor. Had to kill an ice elemental so you can guess how cold i am, and in need of some sun. I say with a chuckle, and a smile. What about yourself miss? Why are you here at the beach? I ask you back with a curious look. The sounds of the waves hitting the shores of the beach being heard as a constant white noise to our conversation.

Lucoa chuckled a little bit when she saw how Kuro lightened up a bit when she had lied down beside Hestia. Lucoa just figured that she had a friendly appearance and that's what helped the familiar relax. When Hestia answered, Lucoa nodded understandingly. "That's what I had figured. I've been to the fourth floor before, I know how cold it is.No offense, but you don't have much to show off, or maybe that's just my view of it." Lucoa said as she crossed her arms, pushing up her bust a little bit.

When asked why Lucoa was here, she already had an answer for that. "I came here the same reason as you, I was just planning on relaxing if there weren't any young men around. I think you know what I mean when I say it's a little fun to mess with them." Lucoa answered, looking back up and closing her eyes.

Hearing your comment i look down at my chest then to yours and can't help but glare a little at you saying i don't have much to show off. Hmph! It's not the size that matters miss....what is your name? I ask realizing that having a conversation would be difficult if i don't know the other person's name. But yeah it doesn't matter how big yours are compared to mind miss. It more so depends on personality, and how you use your looks. i say with a little annoyed look at the remark to my figure, and having noticed you pushed your breasts up to emphasize the point you were making.

And yes i do know what it is like to tease people i do that a bit often with the person who is providing me a home at the moment. Luckily he is willing to tolerate all my teasing, and such though. So i get to have my fun teasing him, and i get to live in his shop which has two bedrooms. Before you say anything he has a girlfriend, and only one girlfriend. I tell you as i look you in the eyes.

Lucoa giggled a little bit when Hestia gave her a glare. This response was something that Lucoa had gotten a bit used to, whenever she made a comment like that. "Relax, I was only joking. You do have a bit under the hood, so don't get too fired up at me. You can call me Lucoa, it's nice to meet you. Sorry for my comment, it's just something I tease with. Don't worry, you'll get these too when you get older." Lucoa said with a small smile on her face now.

"I know how to use my looks, and I think I have a good all around personality. You do too." Lucoa said, looking at the water, sitting up a little bit. When Hestia told her that the person she lived with tolerated teasing, and that he only had one girlfriend, it seemed a little bit hostile. Lucoa laughed it off and tried to ease up the mood. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna go after your friend. I am married already, so don't worry." Lucoa answered, now fully sitting up.

I take a deep calming breathe and shakes my head a little bit at this woman's attitude to things. Finding that she enjoys teasing others just as much as i do if not a bit more since she knows how to get reactions out of others, or is that just me? I question myself before quickly snapping back into reality. I would prefer not getting ones as big as those Lucoa. I am fine with the size i am at. I tell you in a polite tone. I see you start to get up and follows suit. Planning on going into the water i am guessing? I ask you curious as i look you in your eyes curious what color they are. Just finding idle curiosity in that since i am curious how much variety in eye colors their are in this game. Wait you're married? I say that catching up in my brain. Then why tease people? couldn't your husband see that as flirting, or does he know of this and allows you to do so? i ask curiously.

Lucoa shrugged when Hestia told her that she didn't really want breasts as big as Lucoa's. "Okay, suit yourself. Sometimes I wish I had smaller ones too, as these can get in the way sometimes." Lucoa said in response as she stood up and started to walk towards the water, brushing some off most of the sand that was on her.

On the way to the water, Lucoa noticed a few beach balls off to the side, so she ran over and grabbed one, before running back over to Hestia. "I thought maybe we hit the ball back and forth in the water. Does that sound fine?" Lucoa asked, holding the ball with one arm as she walked to the water. When Hestia questioned why Lucoa did the teasing when she was married, she laughed a little bit and gave Hestia a quick wink. "Well, I already told you that I love teasing boys, and my husband knows this too. Usually he just plays along with it and just keeps my daughter away from whoever I'm messing with. I've actually helped a few of my friends test their boyfriend's faithfulness on numerous occasions. You can use your body for good things too you know." Lucoa explained as she stepped into the water.

Their is also the fact having overly big breasts seems like they would be a pain to have do to their weight affecting your back or something like that. I say with a small shrug as we walk towards the water. And yeah i guess it is true they could interfere with some normal activities if they are big. I say in a calm voice. I grin a bit as you grab a beach ball and nods my head. Sounds like a lot of fun Lucoa. Lets play! I say with a grin on my face, and then i hear you mention the test of faithfulness as i can only nod finding that to be a good way of doing things. Since that would help your friends out to see if their relationship would last especially if these boyfriend's in question just see you as a stranger unrelated to their girlfriend.

What do you mean by use my body for good things? I ask you curiously as i step into the water a little bit away from you since we are going to hit the ball back and forth to each other. I smile a bit as the water hits my skin. Finding this water to be much more warmer then the lake on floor three. Myself relaxing more as i was preparing for cold. Kuro is watching still from where he was laying when you walked over to me.

Lucoa nodded in agreement about Hestia's comment about back pain because of having big breasts. "Yes, they are heavy, I almost feel like I have to lean back just to keep balance. If anything, I should be jealous of yours. You have the perfect balance." Lucoa said as she held up the beach ball.

When Hestia said to play, Lucoa threw the ball up into the air, and then hit it over to Hestia. The sun was shining bright, and the light reflected off the water, and it could be seen through what seemed like a white line that went through the water. 

Even though Lucoa had just hit the ball, she could already tell this was going to be a bit of fun. "The weather seems just lovely. I wish I could find my daughter and just bring her here one of these days." Lucoa said as she tied her bikini top on a bit more tightly just so it wouldn't pop off while they played. Hestia had asked what Lucoa had meant by using your body for good, and Lucoa had her answer ready. "Well, the whole boyfriend thing is a good example. Plus, we can use our breasts to hold stuff, like hiding small things in between them. I can't think of much off the top of my head right now." Lucoa answered.

I grin a bit and chuckles when you call my breasts the perfect size for balance, and not any pain. I stretch out a bit before we start to play, and i then see the ball in movement in the air. I grin as i quickly move in the water trying to predict where it will land, and to also use this as a small little training moment. Using the water's resistance to try and increase my speed. As soon as the ball gets close i punch it towards you with a grin on my face. Punching the ball as if punching a person. The beach ball heads towards you as i continue moving side to side in the water. My mindset treating this like training to improve speed and reaction time. Unable to fully relax since i crave improvement of myself for survival.

Yeah the weather is beautiful Lucoa, but i wouldn't bring family here. At the very least not while the stakes are eternal entrapment and death. I say as i look towards you, and the glistening water. I chuckle hearing the part of how i could hide items within my breasts if they are small enough.

Lucoa was a bit caught off guard by how into the game Hestia was. While Lucoa was merely just hitting the ball over, Hestia was moving side to side, and hitting the ball as though she was attacking an enemy. "Whoa, take it easy over there! It's just a game!" Lucoa called out as she ran over to where the ball was, which was a little bit difficult to do in the water than on the sand.

Lucoa jumped up and hit the ball, here breasts bouncing wildly as she did so. She made a bit of a splash when she landed back in the water, but kept her balance and waited to see if Hestia would be able to hit the ball. When Hestia agreed with her on the weather, but said she shouldn't bring her family here, Lucoa sighed. "Well, I kinda already brought my daughter into this game. I can't find her, and I haven't been able to find her for a long time now. I hate to admit it, but I have a feeling she already died." Lucoa said. 

And so is SAO Lucoa! I call over to you as i grin a bit as i watch the ball come back towards me after you hit as i once again move where i think it will land. I keep an eye on the ball and punches it as hard as i can once again. Having to change where i am standing by a couple steps backwards and towards the right of where i was. We have to always stay improving that is what i think at least. I'm sorry if i seem way to into this. I have been told many times i have a hard time relaxing. I say with a nervous chuckle then stops hearing what you said. Oh....i am sorry Lucoa. I say in a soft voice and a nod of my head as i stop bouncing around. I didn't know. Sorry for bringing her up. I say softly again my having however being loud enough for you to hear though. You can hear the somber tone in my voice. alive Do you want to head over towards the monument of life after this to check if she is? I ask you in a gentle voice. Knowing that doing such a thing could be hard, and would be absolutely terrible if you did end up seeing your daughter's name crossed on that list of 10,000 players.

Lucoa ran back as fast as she could to hit the ball after Hestia had punched the ball. She laughed a little bit at the pun of it actually being a game. Sometimes Lucoa would forget that she was playing a game, it just felt so much like reality inside of the game. "It's all fine if you are into this. I'm not too competitive over this game, but you can do what you want to do. Just don't go too crazy on me okay?" Lucoa said as she jumped up and hit the ball again, almost tripping and falling forward into the water. 

When Hestia apologized for bringing up her daughter, Lucoa just waved it off and kept a positive attitude. "It's fine. I don't really want to visit the monument though. I'd rather not know if she is dead, then knowing she is dead. I like to cling to that little bit of hope and just imagine that my daughter is out there somewhere." Lucoa said as she prepared to hit the ball again once Hestia would hit it.

Well i'm not that competitive over this either Lucoa. I just consider this training for Sword Art Online. Trying to be a bit faster you know? I tell her with a kind smile as i look towards her then back towards the ball as i get ready to hit it, and pauses for a moment and just normally hits it back towards you like the game that it is. Figuring that it isn't right to hit it as hard as i can as if it is life or death, but instead to hit it back like we're playing the game that we are. Figuring it isn't right for me to do so since this is meant to be for fun, and to relax. Something i've been told constantly that i need to work on. Actually relaxing.

I smile a tiny bit hearing about the fact that you wish to hope for your daughter's health as i can understand that. To hope that no matter the odds that your daughter would be fine in all of this. What is her name Lucoa? i ask curiously. Your daughter's name. I say for clarification quickly as i look towards you. Hoping that your daughter is alive, and is just waiting for you to find her in all of this madness.

Lucoa nodded when Hestia had said this was more or less training for the game and that she was just trying to get a bit faster. Lucoa didn't see anything wrong with trying to be fast, it was only the way that Hestia was hitting the ball so hard was the thing that Lucoa had somewhat of a problem with. "I guess I should be taking this more seriously myself. Maybe I'll move a little faster myself." Lucoa said as she jumped up and hit the ball again. This time she kept her balance and landed in the water just fine.

When Hestia asked about Lucoa's daughter, she was trying to remember what her username was. "I don't know what her username is. She never told me. I don't think she even knows I went into the game. I logged in a day after her, only to protect her. Her name is Fae, little girl, pink hair." Lucoa said as she watched the ball fly back over to Hestia.

Wait Fae! i say ignoring the ball with wide eyes and then grins happily as i move over to you. I've seen Fae! i've talked to her Lucoa. Your daughter is alive! I tell you excitedly with the biggest smile on my face glad to have figured out who i can send Fae to, to try and give her some protection. I then pause remembering things that Fae has told me. However, the sad thing is that. Fae has been through quite a bit Lucoa. Fae was almost killed by a girl who couldn't handle the pressure of this game, but on brighter news Fae has joined a guild that is doing their best to help that nice girl get stronger. Sadly she has been sleeping on benches though Lucoa except on the night where i led her to a inn to sleep in for a bit. I inform you.

Lucoa was very surprised, and she didn't even care that the Hestia had ignored the ball. All that mattered right now was that Hestia had see Fae, and even talked to her too. "You have?! Oh my gosh, so my little Fae is alive! Thank you so much, now I can finally find her!" Lucoa said running up to Hestia and putting her in a bit of a tight hug.

Lucoa backed away a few seconds later, but she had a big smile on her face now. Then Hestia explained what had been happening to Fae, and how she had been sleeping, and Lucoa's smile faded. "Oh... so she went through all of that and I couldn't even protect her. But at least I know she is still alive, and in a guild no less! I'm still proud of her staying alive, and I'll be sure to find her now. When did you last see her?" Lucoa asked.

I smile and returns the hug that you have given me knowing that hearing this news is the most important thing right now since you don't have to worry about if your daughter is alive or dead. It's no problem Lucoa i'm just glad to know that Fae can have a parent to turn to now once you and her are reunited. i say with a kind smile as i look into your eyes. I smile a bit sadly having noticed that your smile wasn't as bright anymore after i have explained what has been happening. I can only imagine the range of emotions you could be feeling at this moment. to know that your precious little girl has gone through so much without you.

I saw her a day or two ago on the 21st floor. Me and her went into the hotsprings and that is the first time i met her. I honestly don't know where she would be at this moment though. I tell you softly and sadly wishing i could be of some help for you at this moment in finding Fae. But she seemed to be rather low leveled miss Lucoa so you should probably stick to the lower floors in your hopes of finding her if you try to do so. I tell you wanting to give you a direction at least.