[PP - F1] Everytime is Cute Time~ << Earning a Living >>

Kairi after getting her brand new Love Buster she had walked down very cute like down the stairs with both her arms in the air as she walked down quickly, after the last step she took a small leap and landed upon the ground. She had giggled after her cute display and looked around she had a lot on her agenda to do, she needed to finish her beginner quests, she needs to get a profession, and even a familiar, she had buffed out her cheeks as she was internally complaining. She may be used to working hard on things but never 10,000 different things at once. She had put her Love Buster sword on her back as she had moved forward looking at every single store trying to find a sign or something that gives away that the quest to get her a profession would be anywhere on this street before going to another street.

@Telrenya

Having just finished tying off the end of her newly-fashioned braid with a white ribbon, Telrenya pulled it over her shoulder and let it rest beside her neck as she surveyed her handiwork in the mirror. The woman stood on the second floor of one of several inns located in the Town of Beginnings, pairing her hairstyle with her regular adventuring attire. Once she had decided she was satisfied with her ensemble, she slipped out of the room and headed down the stairs to exit the inn onto the bustling city streets. It had been a while since she had stayed on the first floor. Delilah was typically her settlement of choice, but every so often she found herself opting for an inn room on a different floor rather than making the trip back after a long day.

As the sunshine hanging over the first floor hit her cheeks, Telrenya smiled and headed off without a destination in mind. Just trying to the city sounded like a nice change of pace from the past weeks. As she reached the end of the street and turned the corner, however, she collided with a shorter figure. The blonde took a half-step backwards, lifting her arms in front of her before she stumbled, the weight of the girl that she had crashed into catching her off balance. The rapier-wielder let out a small, involuntary grunt when she fell to the ground and felt the same presence pressing down against her torso. "Urgh..." Telrenya mumbled, shaking her head slightly while she tried to get her bearings. On top of her lay a smaller girl with light chestnut hair who looked just as disoriented as she felt. The woman was about to raise her arms to try and help the girl up when she realized that her hands were already hovering in front of her, as if she might have managed to break the stranger's fall. As she began to regain herself, Telrenya suddenly realized the sensation of something soft and malleable pressing against the palms of her hands. She tilted her chin slightly to spot the exposed shoulders and upper chest of the young woman in a cropped bustier. It took Telrenya a long second to realize where exactly on the girl's body her hands had been positioned, but once she had her face took on a deep scarlet shade.  "O-o-oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry!" Telrenya hurriedly stammered, pulling her hands away and letting her arms lay on the ground beside her head in order to distance them from the petite girl.

While looking for one of the many buildings that could show players how to craft items for a profession, she collided with another player that had been coming towards her. Falling onto her back she had hit the back of her head and things got a little fuzzy for a moment. As things were getting more clear she had seem she had been pressing up against another female player, with her pressed up against her chest and her hand... on one of her breasts? Kairi blinked, she didn't know how to react to this, typically in her shows people would get offended about it, however some would be okay with it, she was just confused on how to react. Eventually the woman had moved away from her and exclaimed out that she was sorry, Kairi had sat up placing a hand upon her head and one on the ground as she had said out to her "No no, its okay... accidents happen." she shook her head and looked at the woman, she had a knightly outfit on and she had looked rather stunning, Kairi had a cute look on her face in awe on her appearance as she moved her hands to her chest and said out "Are you one of those frontliners?!"

@Telrenya

Telrenya felt her head start to spin, from the rush of the fall to the redness of her cheeks. The other girl had managed to push herself up, allowing Telrenya to prop herself up on her elbows while she took a moment to recover from the uncomfortable landing. The stranger thankfully didn't seem to think much of Telrenya's accidental grope, allowing the woman to calm down a bit and regain her composure. The color slowly drained from her cheeks, and a new look of surprise came over her expression when the girl had asked if she was a frontliner.

Did she really look fitting of the term 'frontliner'? Telrenya was both flattered and embarrassed, her lips pursing slightly as she looked away from the petite brunette. "O-oh, no... Sorry, I'm not nearly that high of a level." She gave a nervous laugh before pulling her knees up and pushing herself back to her feet. The blonde extended a hand to the shorter girl, offering a warm smile. "My name is Telrenya, though. Sorry again for bumping into you."

Kairi had giggled when Telrenya had said out that she wasn't at all one of those front liners, she had looked at her puzzled since she dang well looks like one, however she guessed it was just for looks. Kairi had nodded her head and said as she had extended both of her hands to hers shaking it then doing a jump placing peace signs on her eyes and leg raised in the air saying "I'm Kairi!" she had straightened herself and stood properly and said to her and said "And its okay! We all make these sorts of mistakes at least once in our lives." she had let out a giggle. She had gotten back on track of her mission out here and said out to her "Oh! Do you know where the Earning a Living quest is? I am looking to be a Merchant." she bowed in front of Telrenya and said "I am asking for a little bit of help since I haven't really explored this world yet."

@Telrenya

Telrenya observed the girl in front of her. She called herself Kairi as she introduced herself, and all the blonde could think about was how incredibly bubbly and cheerful the petite girl was. 'I...wonder how old she is...?' She thought for a moment through her small, polite smile. Her figure could pass for an adult's, aside from her small stature. But her personality and mannerisms were just so...innocent.

Telrenya perked up when Kairi presented her with a question, and the rapier-wielder tried to switch her train of thought to match the brunette's standing in front of her. "Oh, uhh..." She took on a look of careful thought, realizing that she was asking about the quest to obtain a profession, specifically one as a Merchant. She didn't know the first thing about Merchants, and only had her own experience with the quest to become an Artisan as a reference. "Well, I'm not really sure... Uhm," She tapped a finger on her chin as she began to give a brief explanation of her own experiences. "When I took the one to become an Artisan, there was an NPC in an accessory shop that gave me the quest. So it might be around the same area, in one of the General Stores? I can help you look." She offered with a soft smile.

• 1 month later...

Kairi had asked her if she probably knew where she would need to go to become a merchant, however judging by her first reaction that she didn't know at all at where to go, after her first response Kairi had puffed out her cheeks and looked at her with a somewhat upset look and waited for Telrenya to continue. Eventually she had said that she didn't know exactly where to look, however she just looked around a area till she found something and possibly that it would be in a General Store area and would help her look. Kairi's face immediately sparked with happiness as she had said out with hopeful eyes "R-really?" she then gave another jump with excitement and said to her once more "Thank you thank you!" she eventually stopped jumping however after jumping her chest had gave its own jump for just a moment before Kairi said to her "Lead the way captain!" she let out a giggle.

@Telrenya

"Alright," Telrenya couldn't help a small laugh from escaping her at the girl's enthusiasm. The blonde gave a small wave over her shoulder to motion her petite brunette companion to follow along. "I don't know the Town of Beginnings as well as I do Delilah, but we should be able to find it okay."

The two women walked through the sparse crowds until they reached the shopping district. Her chocolate brown eyes ran over the buildings and her pace slowed in order to judge each shop's specialty as they went so as not to miss a potential location for the quest. Telrenya thought for a few quiet moments before starting with some rather simple conversation about the girl and her profession choice. "It's Kairi, right?" She started with a small smile, casting a sidelong glance at the player beside her. "I can't say I know much about Merchants. What made you want to go for that one?" She asked with a curious tone.

@Kairi

Kairi had listened to her speak out and she had said she didn't know the Town of Beginnings as much as she does Delilah but they should be able to find it no problem, Kairi had looked down with a blush and she had said out to her "W-what floor is Delilah on... I-I havent been on any other floor other than 1." she has blinked a few times and said "I've been too scared to leave this floor." she had felt more embarrassed as she had spoke out. Eventually they had made it to the shopping district and looked around from store to store trying to find this store in which she could talk about becoming a merchant. Eventually she had said out if her name was Kairi and she doesn't know about merchants and what made her decide to go for that one, Kairi had said out placing a hand behind her head saying "Kairi the one and only cutie~ and uh... I wanted to be a Merchant because..." she laughed nervously "I want a profession where I wouldn't have to put in work.."

@Telrenya

"Hm? Oh, Delilah is the main settlement on the third floor." Telrenya explained with a warm smile. She couldn't help but think that the girl's reaction was rather adorable, and she found herself wondering for the second time just how old the curvy girl really was, with the figure of an adult and the innocence of a child. Telrenya gave a small shake of her head. "It's okay, I was like that for a while, too. Actually, if you use the teleport gate there's no danger in visiting the other towns. You'll go straight from one safe zone to the next." She continued on in a gentle tone before touching back on the last topic. "I think Delilah is very pretty, though. That's why I set up my own shop there not long ago. There are wildflowers everywhere, even in the city. The buildings and houses are like cottages, and a lot of the NPCs there are elves." She spoke brightly about the city.

After Kairi explained her reasoning for wanting to become a Merchant, Telrenya giggled at her shy response. "Well, don't get the wrong idea. Even if they don't craft, you might have to learn a bit about trading and the value of different items." She found herself naturally trying to give the girl advice.

@Ruby

Kairi had poked her fingers together, as she had felt embarrassed as she didn't know what Deliliah was she had said out to Telrenya "T-thank you, I am a little embarrassed that I didn't know where that was... heheh..." she had nervously laughed out. She had said out to comfort her that she was like this for a wile too, and she had said if she used the teleport gate there is no danger in visiting other towns, they would go straight to the safe zone. Kairi's eyes had widenened and then she had felt embarrassed again, however she had wrapped her arms below her breasts and pushed them up as they did a jiggle as she did looking over saying "I-I knew that... y-yeah.". Kairi had explained about her wanting to become a Merchant, and Telrenya had let out a giggle from her shy response, Kairi had looked down nervously laughing and she had said out to not get the wrong idea, even if they dont craft they have to learn trade and value of different items. She had looked up to Telrenya with her arms behind her back with a cute look saying "I-I just mostly don't want to try to make items and fail all the time is all."

@Telrenya

"Yeah, I certainly understand that..." Telrenya chuckled, thinking to the many failed craft attempts she had managed since her Artisan shop had been established. Thinking honestly, that might be the main reason she no longer felt motivated to continue working on her crafting skill as of late. She brought up a hand to the nape of her neck, turning her eyes to the outsides of the shops they passed by. "Well, all that matters is that you like it. And you can always switch your profession later if you don't. Or just stop leveling it if you're not interested at all." She gave a small smile, trying to express that the girl was free to do whatever she pleased. "Anyway, see anything yet? I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take the quest so it might not display for me even if we pass right by it." She asked with slight uncertainty.

Kairi had nervously chuckled with Telrenya when she had said that she could understand the feeling, however eventually she had spoken out again saying all that matters is that she liked it, and she could always switch professions if she doesn't, or just stop period if she doesn't like it point blank. Kairi had smiled back to Telrenya placing her hands behind her back leaning a little forward towards her saying "Well... when you put it that way I can't really argue about it anymore!" she had giggled out. Then she had asked if she had seen anything yet, however... she hadn't been paying attention at all, she had looked around really quickly and pointed to the merchant she had seen with a teacher poster onto it and said out "Right there! I-I'll be right back!" she had said to her trying to avoid the embarrassment of just finding a store right then and there. Then they had spent the last few moments of the person explaining to her what she needed to do to be a Merchant, which at hindsight its considerably less work however it was still work none the less. Eventually she had stepped back out to Telrenya and said "All I gotta do is trade these potions to 3 locations to bring him back something he said "Unidentified" Items just for him to show me the ropes of a merchant." she had explained out to her.

@Telrenya

Telrenya gave a nod when Kairi pointed out a poster and hurried off to the interior of a building in order to speak to the NPC that would issue her the quest. She folded her arms behind her back, waiting patiently for the sandy brunette outside of the shop. Rocking back and forth from the balls of her feet back to her heels, Telrenya let her mind wander. She was excited to help Kairi along with her goal to become a Merchant, but she was also looking forward to seeing more of the massive first-floor city. Since she rarely had any spending money that wasn't already dedicated to food and an inn room, she rarely wandered the streets of the shopping district. And since sightseeing around town had been her initial, albeit loose, plan of action, she hadn't strayed too far from what she set out to do. She only hoped the bubbly brunette would be okay once they parted ways--the girl had an innocence about her that left Telrenya a bit worried for her safety no matter how she tried to reassure herself.

"Oh, perfect." She smiled when Kairi emerged from the shop with potions in hand, giving a brief description of her new task. Telrenya nodded yet again. "Sounds like a plan, let's get started."

Kairi had looked to Telrenya and had informed her of her task to become a merchant, the man inside had said that the core of being a merchant was to identify items, she had no idea what it had meant however eventually she would find out she had supposed. Telrenya had said out to her that it sounded like a plan she had bounced a little bit and she had said "Alrighty Telly, lets get going!" she had said out with a smile. However looking down to the list of locations she needed to go to, she needed to go to a weapon smith to get a Unidentified Sword, then to a Armor smith to get a Heavy Armor set, and a Tailor for a Light Armor set. She had been discouraged a little bit, however she knew that she could get the job done. Walking towards the Weapon smith location, she had walked into the weapon smith and talked about the trade with the merchant, and she had traded one of her potions for a Unidentified Sword, she had looked into her inventory and saw that the Enhancements had said Unidentified, blinking a few times she had tried to understand what it had meant.

@Telrenya

She followed the lively brunette from one shop to another, where she emerged with the semi-transparent window of her inventory hovering in front of her. Kairi's expression seemed to have grown more and more confused since they started the quest minutes ago, and Telrenya finally caught sight of her narrowed brows and the slight pout of her lips. The blonde felt a touch troubled as well, wondering what had the girl uncertain and hoping she might be able to help.

"Is everything okay, Kairi?" She prompted, listening carefully when the petite girl explained that she didn't understand the concept of unidentified items. "Oh, well..." Telrenya brought the tip of her index finger to her chin, frowning in thought. "I don't have a lot of experience with using them. But sometimes when you get item drops they're marked as 'unidentified'. Players have to take those to a Merchant and you would use your menus and some col to find out what the enhancements are." She explained, taking on a small smile while she searched Kairi's face in hopes that her words made sense to the girl.

In the middle of her thoughts and being generally confused, Telrenya had asked out if everything was okay, and Kairi had nodded and said "Yeah... but, I am having a hard time understanding what Unidentified's are." then almost immediately she had thought out placing her index finger to her chin and frowning in thought, and she had said that she didn't have a lot of experience with them, however items are marked are labeled as Unidentified and players need to take them to a merchant to find out what their enhancements are. Kairi had said out "Oh... dummy me..." she had let out a giggle placing a hand on her forehead and making a cute face hiding her embarrassment. Kairi had opened her eyes and opened her menus and said "Oh~! Yeah I forgot, please accept me as a friend Telly..." she had nervously giggled "I don't really have any friends here... so I would really appreciate one." she had sent the friend request before going into the next store and trading for a unidentifed Heavy Armor set.

@Telrenya

Telrenya chuckled, letting her hand fall back to her side when Kairi laughed off her confusion. "Yeah, it's good that the quest is giving you some practice with it, so you can get the hang of it before you officially start your own shop." Her smile widened with a bit of confidence for the girl. Shortly after, a small window appeared before the blonde that displayed a friend request from Kairi, and Telrenya's brown eyes flickered back up to the girl as she explained that she didn't have any friends as of yet. Perplexed that such a bubbly, outgoing player wouldn't have people flocking to her with friend requests, she simply smiled and pushed the thought aside. The woman tapped on the option to accept the request, dismising the window as Kairi's name would then appear in the short list of names in her menus.

"Alright, one down, two to go?" She prompted, following the brunette along to the next shop.

Telrenya had laughed as she had said out that its a good quest because it would give her some practice with it and she could get used to it to officially get started in her shop. Kairi had stood before Telrenya as she had sent a friend request, for some reason she was oddly... nervous about it. However, eventually she had pressed the accept button, Kairi's face had brightened up with excitement when she had pressed yes because it was the first person on her friends list. Moving forward Kairi had gave her a hug pressing her chest against hers saying out "Thank you thank you Telly! I will make you proud as a friend!" she had giggled before walking into the Armor Smith to get the Heavy Armor set, when she had stepped outside Tel had asked if it was one down, two to go, she had shook her head and said "No silly! I just got the Heavy Armor Set, and a Weapon. I just got a light armor set left, the store should be somewhere around here..." she had began to look around.

@Telrenya

She let out another chuckle when the girl responded so positively, not hesitating to move in for a hug. Her smile stretched a bit wider, returning Kairi's short embrace while she thought for a moment how refreshing it was to meet someone so positive and cheerful. It certainly seemed to be a rarer sight, and so she was thankful to bump into the sweet girl.

The pair continued on to the last of the shops where Kairi would trade off her item and be left with the three pieces of equipment to be identified. Telrenya followed along, letting the brunette take the lead while they returned to the original quest-giver NPC and she would go through the task of identifying the item's enhancements. She gave her companion a bit of encouragement here and there while she got used to the Merchant's version of a 'crafting' system, smiling brightly once the tasks were all complete and she would be awarded with the profession and some extra experience. "Congrats, Kairi! Looks like you're a full-fledged Merchant now."