{F1-PP} Let's go kill some stuff! (Pinball, Saphira)

Pinball leaned against the city's walls, taking a moment to gather his thoughts. He had made it a goal to get to know his guild members, despite his usual discomfort in social situations. So far, he had met up with Hei and Fae. That left Saphira, Eatos, Paglikha, Jade Eye, and Stryder to meet. Eatos and Stryder were the first ones he put aside. He had talked to Stryder before, but as a fellow guild member of the Emerald Harbingers. Now that he was his superior, it seemed disrespectful to presume too much. Also, Eatos scared him a bit. Pinball sighed. There were three choices left. He pulled open his menu, checked his guild members page. He isolated the three names, and closed his eyes. Enie, menie, miny, moe... Saphira. He clicked her name, and typed up a quick message. Upon sending it, he took a seat on the ground, watching the boars and players going at it. 

Spoiler

Hey, @Saphira. What's up? I'm looking for someone to go mob grinding with. We can gather materials while we're at it. Yeah, so, I'll be just outside of the city's gates on Floor One. You down for a bit of fighting?

It was midday as Saphira heared the bell sound of message someone sent her. Curious she opened her menu and looked at the message, it was from someone called >Pinball< - I know this name...somewhere I heared this name...I know it! He is one of the guild members. How could I forget? - . She facepalmed herself and begun to read the message. - Mob killing...sounds interesting, especially the part with the materials. - Saphira took her armour and dagger out - So he is outside the town of beginning...I think I will find him. - . She walked outside her shop, took a last look inside then she locked the door and walked through the west gate - Now I just have to find him. - . It was easier as she thought, as she looked around she saw a person near the gate, slowly she came closer. Saphira looked at the person, - I´ve seen him before, at Floor 4, this must be Pinball - . In front of the guy, Saphira stopped - Uhhm...H-hi, you must be Pinball. I-It is nice to meet you, my name is Saphira. - a Little bit shy, Saphira looked at Pinball.

Pinball had almost dozed off by the time Saphira had come. He was awoken by her voice. "Oh!" He jumped up, sticking out his hand. "Hey, It's- It's nice to finally meet you," he stuttered, obivously uncomfortable with the fact she had caught him falling asleep. She introduced herself, so Pinball did the same. "My username is Pinball... as you probably know from the message," he said, shoving his hands in his pockets, "and- and from the Guild Gathering thing that happened at Frostbite Lake." He suddenly broke off, his head turning until it finally stopped at the fields that lay outstretched before the two. "I hope you brought a weapon," he said again, adjusting the dagger strapped to his belt. "Like I said in the thing I sent you, we're gonna be killing stuff and gathering mats. I need the Col and Mats, and I heard from Stryder you were an Alchemist, so I figured...

Edited by Pinball

- So he also need some materials. I thought first he just wanted to kill something and asked me to get acquainted with me. - Saphira looked at Pinball - I wonder how he could fall asleep in such a short time... -
- Uhhm...yeah, I remember you from the guild gathering at Floor 4, and yes, I brought a weapon with me - she showed him her frost dagger. After a short breake of talking she sayd - Stryder was right, I am an alchemist, and I really need some materials...so...Uhhm...you asked me to come...where do we go now to fight some mobs? - . She followed Pinballs glimpse with her eyes and looked over the fields. The green grass moved in a soft breeze, the sky was blue with some little white clouds - A perfect day for mob hunting - Saphira thought while she was whaiting for Pinballs answere - I hope it will be fun to do something with him. It is also a good chance for us to learn something about each other. -

@Pinball

Pinball, in one fluid motion, unsheathed his dagger and flipped it, catching the blade in mid-air. "Well, let's get to it, then," he said sheepishly, his face a bit red. This confident facade greatly contrasted with Pinball's usual personality, and as such, he couldn't help but get embarrased or flustered with any tiny bit of human interaction. In reality, yes, he was shy, but he was also a very moody person, and he himself was aware of how having a moody person around affects people. He didn't want to ruin another person's day just because he's moping around, because then he hates himself for it. Hence the false bravado, the confident facade. 

Together, they walked, further and further away from the Town of Beginnings, and deeper into the wilderness of the First Floor. It wasn't long before Pinball spotted his most dreaded enemy. The Black Boar. He remembered fighting this thing a few days back, when he had been out gathering materials. He had underestimated it, but not this time. Now he was stronger, could fight longer. Plus, he had a girl with him, so he couldn't exactly run away either. He gripped his dagger, then whispered to Saphira, "Alright. I'll attack first and stun it, then you go in to attack it. I'll stun it as many times as I can, so you just keep the damage coming. Sound like a plan?

@Saphira

The two of them were walking for some time, - away from the town, away from the safe zone - , a shiver ran down her spin and she looked forward to the wilderness of Floor 1. - I never walked this far at the first Floor - she said more her self. She looked to Pinball - I think he already was this far away from the town. I wonder which mob we will fight against. What ever it will be, I hope it is not that strong. - she looked around with her dagger in the hand - I know nothing aout him, he is not Hei, I have to be ready for nearly everithing that could happen. -
After a few minutes Pinball whispered to her and said, that he would stun the mob and she just have to damage it. - Yeah it sounds like a plan, I-i just hope that it will work...so...Uhhm...lets do this. - she said soft-spoken to him - Let´s do this- 

@Pinball

Pinball took a deep breath, pulling his dagger up to a reasonable level. "Alright, let's do this." He unleashed <<Side Bite>>. The emerald flash that followed ended abruptly. The Black Boar caught him mid-slash. The Boar's razor sharp tusks gored his chest, two deep, red, pixelated slashes in the boy's torso. The impact sent him sprawling. Pinball landed facedown in the dirt, his dagger clattering across the ground in front of him. "Lucky bastard," he cursed, punching the dirt. "Get him, Saphira!" Pinball then frantically checked his health bar. His armor took some of the blow, but he would need Saphira if he was going to be able to beat this thing. If worst came to worse, and all was going to hell, Pinball would either call for help, or take Saphira and run away. "Damn," he muttered, retrieving his dagger. He stood, stumbling as he did, and watched anxiously as Saphira attacked. 

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Pinball Stats~ 

Level:HP: 180   EN: 18   MIT: +1 (9 MIT) 

Equipped: 

Emerald Shiv: +1 ACC, +1 Dmg 

Plain Leather Armor: +1 MIT 

Cloak of the Harbingers: +3 LD

BR Inventory: 

-5 Tier-One Health Potions (+50 HP

Combat/Status: 

Spoiler

ID# 90821

COMBAT

BD: 3+1= 4 (Fail!) MD: 9 (Critical Hit! *small) 

Pinball misses, -5 EN, -18 HP 

Black Boar hits Pinball for 27 - 9 = 18 DMG

BLACK BOAR: 90/90 HP / 27 DMG 

HEALTH/EN 

• Pinball - HP: 162/180 EN: 13/18 
  • Saphira: ???, ???

Edited by Pinball
  • 4 weeks later...

Saphira looked at Pinnball as he tried to attack the boar. Before he even could scratch it, the boar rammed tusks into Pinballs chest through the armour - Damn it! - . She could hear Pinball shout "Get him, Saphira!" as she begun to trigger >>Round Accel<< furious she looked at the boar. She closed her eyes and after a short moment her dagger begun to glow. Saphira opened her eyes again and begun to make some quick, circular moves. Two small tempests of air cut the boars side. A third air tempest cut the boar deeper in the side as the other two - I triggered bleed - amazed she looked at what she had done, as the boar tried to ram her she jumped out of his way. Saphira ran to Pinball - are you okay? - she looked at his health bar - The boar took much of his health, I hope this wont happen again in this fight. -
As she looked again at Pin she said - Please be more cautious next time -

Spoiler

ID# 91312
Battle: 9 -> crit hit + 1, triggers Bleed 1 (deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns) 6 + 1 = 7
Mobdie: 4 - 1 = 3 -> fail

- Player Stats -

Spoiler

MIT 3 (-27 Damage)
EVA 1 (-1 to Mobdie)
Damage +1 -> 3 DMG
Regen: after Hit healing 5 HP for 3 turns
Bleed 1 -> on Battle 9-10 deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns.

-- Stats --

Pinball: 162/180 HP | Energy: 11/18 | Hate: 0
Saphira: 80/80 HP | Energy: 6/8 | Hate: 1

Black Boar: 83/90 HP | 27 DMG  --- Bleed (for 2 turns)

Edited by Saphira