<F4-PP> Upgrading the Guild "Essence of Steel"

The girl frowned slightly as Stryder. Waiting to find one that clicked? Did that mean he'd tried many times in the past to no success? She wasn't entirely sure and probably didn't want to know if she was honest. She couldn't imagine SAO without her Angel. Without that overly-protective Husky at her side, she didn't want to think where her mental state would be. Probably in just a bad one as when the announcement the game was a death game.  Ever since she'd gotten herself a familiar, it had almost been like this was the real world. Almost. With her pet, and Silver. Maybe, she could make this a home of some kind. 

The girl stood up and whislted for her Husky to stop bothering Styrder.

"Well, we might as well head back. I've gotten the item i needed so no point wasting our time eh?"

Sky was a little upset when the gorgeous husky walked away from him. He liked that doggo... Though he had to get himself one. Maybe not a Husky, but he wanted something that he could grow a connection to like Eatos had grown one to Angel. When she said about heading back, he thought for a moment, before shurgging. THey had everythign they needed, there really was no point in actually staying here any longer. He nodded towards her, smiling as they walked out of the cave.

"Yeah, well i'm gunna run. Iv got a few things i gotta get done, hope that item helps you out" He says to her, before sprinting off. He was glad he had helped his friend... Once this game was over, he wouldn't mind if he ran into her in the real world. She was the kind of person he got along with quite well, and... after this game, a lot of people will be left without friends. Meaning, they need to stick together.

Finished

Stryder -  2 SP - 200 Col

Eatos - 2 SP - 200 Col - 4T1 Mats - Essence of steel