[SP - F1] «The First Few Lessons are Free»

Facade gathered the «Red Herbs» he had collected for Zackariah and prepared to make a potion for him. ‘I haven’t even taken the profession job.. Yet I am crafting potions for this guy..’ He held the «Red Herb» above one of the vials and pressed against them. The vial began to glow and his eyes stayed stuck onto the vial and suddenly the vial changed and the smell of the potion is enhanced. "Impressive! You have just created your very first perfect potion! You might be a great crafter in the future!" His eyes glimmer, as Zackariah lifts the potion and placed it into a container and a receipt appeared on the container. "I am going to need you to do me one more favor, adventurer. I need you to deliver this item to Lyle Tealeaf. She is the local blacksmith of this town." Facade lets out a disappointing sigh and nods his head. "Let me get this quest over with already. I need to quickly get this done." The container vanishes and appears in his inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 90967 results:

CD: 12 (Perfect!)

Edited by Facade

Facade steps out of the cabin house and stretches out his arms and legs, as the cold morning wind blows through the streets. ‘This has to be the last thing on the list. I should probably get going now.’ He clenches his fist and takes off towards the nearest armory to see if Lyle Tealeaf is there. As he zooms past other buildings, the streets begin to take life again, as players come pouring out of inns and houses that are on the first floor. ‘Seems like everyone is awake now.’

He began to slow down and came to an immediate stop. He swipes for the menu with his index and middle finger, checking for the location of Lyle Tealeaf’s workshop. The guide indicates that the workshop is nearby, but it is currently not available at the time. ‘Are you kidding me? This Lyle Tealeaf is an NPC.. Why do I have to wait until the workshop is open to complete the quest.’ He enters the quick navigation and slowly began to make his way towards the workshop.

Facade found a bench that is right across from Lyle Tealeaf’s workshop and sat there waiting impatiently. Other players zooming pass him, making their way towards the «Grasslands». ‘If I am to finish this quest, I better be rewarded handsomely. I am sitting here, waiting for an artificial intelligence to wake up.’ He sighs and watches the time slowly pass by him. As soon as he is about to fall asleep, the lights in the workshop turns on and he instantly jumps onto his feet.

He rushes towards the front and as soon as he reached the door, he enters quickly. Facade is greeted with a giant man with a beard that is as white as snow. ‘H-He looks like that fairy tale creature.. Santa Claus..’ He clears his throat and presents the NPC with the container. The NPC hovers his hands over the container and suddenly it bursts into a thousand polygon. “You have done a mighty fine job, young man. You have done me a great solid!” The quest completes and Facade sits back on the chair behind him and leans back. “But I have another problem. Do you think you can help me?” He sat back up and stretches his arms out. “One quest down. Another to go.”