[SP - F1] «Earning a Living»

The «Frenzy Boar» began to prepare its charge to attack Facade, as Ivern steps aside to allow Facade to engage. Before he could prepare, the «Frenzy Boar» charges straight at him. He jabs his sword into the ground, sustaining the knock back, but taking the damage. His sword began to glow, indicating that his Sword Art is ready. Facade pulled his sword out of the ground and positioned himself in a way that he is putting his sword at the left side of his waist. His eyes focused on the «Frenzy Boar», as Ivern watches from the sidelines. He quickly dashes towards the «Frenzy Boar», quickly striking the «Frenzy Boar» with three brisked angled slashes. The «Frenzy Boar» screeches and runs back to its original position, as Ivern walks over to Facade. “You are quick on your feet. If you use that to your advantage, you will be able to attack the enemy before they can even lay a finger on you.”

Spoiler

ID# 91002 results:

BD: 9 (Critical!)
MD: 8 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 50/80 (- 12 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 3/8 (- 3 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 25/40 ( - 15 HP)
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 1 Energy. «Facade» uses «Snake Bite» on «Frenzy Boar», dealing 15 damage. «Frenzy Boar» retaliates, dealing 12 damage to «Facade».

Edited by Facade
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivern took a step away from Facade, as the «Frenzy Boar» grunted at the two of them. “Come on, Facade. Show this pig what a man you are!” The «Frenzy Boar» charged again and again, Facade jabbed his sword into the ground, only taking the damage from the «Frenzy Boar». This time, as he pulled out his sword, Facade dashed behind the «Frenzy Boar» and quickly struck it from three different angles. Ivern stood there in amazement, as Facade leaps away to safety. His HUD now rapidly blinking at him, as his health is now in the red zone. ‘I am going to have to keep this up, or else I am never going to finish this quest.’ He took a deep breath and sighed, slowly regaining his energy back. Ivern stepped in front of Facade and took an offensive stance with his spear. “I am not going to have you die here, son.” Facade chuffed, as he took an offensive position as well. “I am not dying here. Not today.”

Spoiler

ID# 91003 results:

BD: 10 (Critical!!)
MD: 9 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 38/80 (- 12 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 1/8 (- 3 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40 ( - 18 HP)
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 1 Energy. «Facade» uses «Snake Bite» on «Frenzy Boar», dealing 18 damage. «Frenzy Boar» retaliates, dealing 12 damage to «Facade».

Edited by Facade

The «Frenzy Boar» attempted to attack Facade, but Ivern blocked the incoming attack for him. Facade smirks, as he jabs his sword into the ground and kneel on one knee. The green particles begin to surround him once again, but this time other «Frenzy Boars» slowly surround the two. “It seems like we are being surrounded. We should start getting this fight over with, don’t you think?” Facade clenched the handle of his sword and continued to concentrate on his regeneration. The «Frenzy Boar» grunted at Ivern, but he still stood his ground, protecting Facade from any oncoming damage. The sound of several players surround Facade and Ivern, as they engage on the other «Frenzy Boars» around them. “It seems like we have some allies that can assist us! We should be safe now!” The sound of swords clashing against the hard armor of the «Frenzy Boars» gave Facade a sudden rush of energy.

Spoiler

ID# 91004 results:

BD: 3 (Recovering!)
MD: 10 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 48/80 (+ 10 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 2/8 (+ 1 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 10 HP and 1 Energy. «Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Facade could feel his energy slowly returning to him and the «Frenzy Boars» around the area, began to clump up around them. “It seems like we are going to be in quite the trap.” Ivern held out a teleport crystal and revealed the item to Facade. “This is a teleporting crystal that will take you back to the center of the town. I am going to make you crush this crystal if we are going to be surrounded." Facade shoved the crystal back to Ivern and stood up on his two feet. He pulled his sword from out the ground and gave it a couple swings, before taking an offensive stance. “I am not going to need that, Ivern. I told you, I am going to kill this pig. I am also not letting you die here.” The «Frenzy Boar» attempted to charge towards Facade, but Ivern dematerialize his assault spear and grappled onto the «Frenzy Boar». “Who said anything about me dying? I am going to destroy all these pigs.” He laughed, as he held the «Frenzy Boar» down.

Spoiler

ID# 91007 results:

BD: 7 (Recovering!)

«Facade»
[HP] 58/80 (+ 10 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 3/8 (+ 1 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 10 HP and 1 Energy. «Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Facade was about to engage, but Ivern stepped forward and kept his defensive stance. "Once you have reached my desired health, I will not allow you to fight these boars. They are very dangerous when fighting them alone, so I will help you go through this. You must concentrate on healing, you have not acquired the Battle Healing skill, so this is very difficult. Leave the defending to me." Facade backs away from Ivern and crosses his arms, as the green particles begin to take affect on him. 'You are a very stubborn guy, Ivern. I am not going to stop you from risking your life for me. I will continue to stand by. Just know that I will be the one taking on these monsters.' Facade slowly shut his eyes, as his health slowly began to recover by the second. The «Frenzy Boar» attempted to attack, but Ivern was able to block the damage and shove the «Frenzy Boar» back.

Spoiler

ID# 91027 results:

BD: 3 (Recovering!)
MD: 3 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 68/80 (+ 10 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 4/8 (+ 1 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 10 HP and 1 Energy. «Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Facade still recovering his hp, as ninety-seven percent of his health has recovered, but Ivern still decided it was not good enough for him to engage in combat. 'Just hold out a little longer, Ivern. I am just about done.' His body began to surge with energy and he created a fist and pulled his sword out of the ground. The green particles that once surrounded him, dispersed. "It is about time I do some fighting, don't you agree, Ivern?He stretches his arms and legs out, as he takes a couple of swings out in the open. The giant bearded player steps aside for Facade to engage at the «Frenzy Boar». The other players around him have just finished off the remaining «Frenzy Boars» and are spectating the fight. "Who do you think is going to win? That guy does not look like he has any equipment that could help him land his attacks.He smirks, as he points his blade at the boar.

Spoiler

ID# 91029 results:

BD: 1 (Recovering!)
MD: 8 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 78/80 (+ 10 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 8/8 (+ 4 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 10 HP and 4 Energy. «Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Ivern placed his hands over Facade's sword and pointed at the health of the «Frenzy Boar». "You do not need to rush through this, boy. You have plenty of time to fight this boar. It will not run away from you right now. Take your time. Ease into your battle." Facade took a deep breath and sighs, before calming himself down. Ivern was right, Facade was trying to do his best to quickly finish the quest and race all the way to the front-lines. There would be no point in rushing into the quest if he were to die right here. A sudden burst of health regenerates him at maximum health and Facade could feel his strength pulsating through his arms and into his palms. "Ivern.. I better see you in the battlefield that is coming. There is no way I am going to reach to the front-lines with you dying on me.The giant chuckles, as the «Frenzy Boar» attempted to target Facade. He stomped in front of the «Frenzy Boar», causing it to fall back.

Spoiler

ID# 91031 results:

BD: 1 (Recovering!)
MD: 9 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 (+ 2 HP)
[DMG] 4
[EN] 8/8 

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» recovers 2 HP. «Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Facade attempted to attack the «Frenzy Boar», but it sidestep out of his attack. The «Frenzy Boar» immediately charged straight towards him, but Ivern leaped in front of him and took the damage for him. "You better be careful, boy. You do not want to get too excited when trying to fight these critters. You should be fine, I did not lose much health." Facade nodded his head and leaped back towards safety, while the «Frenzy Boar» returns to its original position. The players start to holler around Facade, seeing if he would die in the field. "Ivern, let the kid fight his own battles! If he thinks he can fight the boars on his own, let him do it!" Ivern looks over at the player commented. "You know, Ornn. You were once like this boy. You could not hold up on your own until someone help you, eh?" He lets out a huge laugh, before focusing his attention on the «Frenzy Boar». 'I better watch out.. I can't let these guys get to me. I need to stay focus and I will be okay.'

Spoiler

ID# 91033 results:

BD: 5 (Fail!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80
[DMG] 4
[EN] 6/8 (- 2 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 7/40
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Ivern» defends «Facade». «Frenzy Boar» attempts to attack «Facade», but «Ivern» defends him.

Edited by Facade

Feeling that his strength was leaving him, Facade made a decision to attempt to use his «Snake Bite» to finish the «Frenzy Boar» off. It came with a risk, if he were to fail his skill, he would be out of energy and forced to retreat. 'I am not going to miss this one. This one is to end this battle once and for all. There is no going back now.' He positioned his sword and took a deep breath. The «Frenzy Boar» attempted to charge after Facade, but he was able to evade the attack. 'This is over. I got you in my sights.' He leaped forward bringing his sword forward and quickly striking the «Frenzy Boar» with three brisk angled slashes. A second of silence until the «Frenzy Boar» bursts into thousands of polygons. A 'Bonus Item' window appears and Facade is rewarded with four tier one materials for crafting. He swipes the menu away and Ivern approaches him with a giant hug. "You have done amazingly well, Facade. This is where we shall part ways. I have business to do with my party here who came to cheer you on. I wish you luck." Not even for a second, Ivern and his party disappeared over the horizon, leaving Facade to be alone.

Spoiler

ID# 91039 results:

BD: 9 (Critical!)
MD: 1 (Fail!)

ID# 91043 results:

LD: 19 (Success!)
CD: 12

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80
[DMG] 4
[EN] 3/8 (- 3 EN)

«Ivern»
[HP] ?/?
[DMG] ?

«Frenzy Boar»
[HP] 0/40 (- 7 HP)
[DMG] 12

Battle Summary:
«Facade» uses «Snake Bite» killing the «Frenzy Boar».

Reward Summary:

» 4x T1 Materials

Edited by Facade

With everything seeming to die down, Facade continues to gather materials for his quest. He explored around the forest and stumbled upon the brush that grew «Dragon Roses». He sheathes his sword and rolled up his sleeves. He sat beside the brush and slowly stuck his hand into the brush, gently grabbing the vine of the «Dragon Rose». He took a deep breath and attempted to pull the «Dragon Rose» out of the brush, but it fell apart. The feeling of the «Dragon Rose» shattering in front of him was like a new feeling every time. He sighs and gets back up on his feet. 'Okay.. I have been battling for quite sometime, so I guess I am just rusty right now. I just need to find another bush and try again. There is no harm in trying again, right?' He quickly search the area for any nearby brushes, but they all seemed to have not spawned at all. Facade peeked around a trunk and saw a ton of «Frenzy Boars» idling by.

Spoiler

ID# 91048 results:

LD: 7 (Fail!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80
[DMG] 4
[EN] 4/8 (+ 1 EN)

«Dragon Petals» collected 2/5.

Edited by Facade

Facade proceeded to continue to adventure deeper within the forest and as he investigated further into the forest, there was a standalone brush. The problem was that it was guarded by a single «Dire Wolf». He took a deep breath and slowly began to walk towards the brush and hid behind it. 'Okay.. If I can pick this rose without engaging into a fight, I should be okay, but I need to make sure that I do not get myself killed in the process.' He rolled up his sleeve and slowly pushed his hand into the brush and gently grabbed onto the vine of the «Dragon Rose». He heard a snap and pulled the «Dragon Rose»  out from the brush and a smile grew on his face, but now he had to extract the «Dragon Petal» out from the  «Dragon Rose». He gently place his thumb and index finger on the  «Dragon Petal» and tugged against it. The  «Dragon Rose» shatters and his quest updates and a smile grew on his face.

Spoiler

ID# 91059 results:

LD: 19 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80
[DMG] 4
[EN] 5/8 (+ 1 EN)

«Dragon Petals» collected 3/5.

Edited by Facade

There were no more available «Dragon Rose» brush around the forest and Facade made his way out of the forest and back out on the field. The field is littered with players, fighting with the «Frenzy Boars» and «Dire Wolves» and he was doing his best not to get himself into a fight again. The last fight did not go so well and he almost died if it was not for Ivern, he would be just another data on the Aincrad database. 'I need to focus on my surroundings, otherwise I am going to get myself killed out here.' He took a breath and sighed, before moving on towards the next forest. If he continued to waste time, he is going to be wasting his time chasing after the quest and not focusing on improving himself. He is already fighting without a good set of equipment and has to make do with what he has. With the Col he is making and the materials he has already picked up, he should be able to find a blacksmith and a tailor who can help him with the equipment he needs.

Spoiler

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 6/8 (+ 1 EN)

Deep within the forest, a player stumbles out who seems exhausted and tapped on Facade's shoulder. "I'd suggest you walk further into the forest. Rumors has it that there is a treasure chest hiding within it. Be careful, I was not able to locate it at all and was fighting my way out of this forest. There are tons of Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves hiding among the area." He taps on Facade's shoulder and proceeds to leave the forest. He watches as the player disappears out of sight and turns back around to locate more «Dragon Roses». The sounds of birds chirping gave him such a relief and he could not help, but walk through the forest with confidence. 'If I can find a treasure chest here, I might be able to just make even more than I should by the end of this quest.' His eyes scanning the forest, as he made his way through the monster infested forest.

Spoiler

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 7/8 (+ 1 EN)

Facade traveled about ten to twenty minutes into the forest and there were no signs of monsters anywhere, but the good note is that his energy has finally returned to him and can fight at full power once again. 'If what that player said is right, I should find myself a treasure chest. Then again, he might have led me to a trap and I might be ambushed by a bunch of player killers. I didn't think this through.' He flicks his right hand, materializing his sword onto his hand and prepared for the worse. His eyes scanning all around the area, but there was no sign of life anywhere and not even a monster to attack. He sighs and continued to walk around the forest, but he was slowly getting off track. He had to quickly find the treasure chest and return back to his quest, other wise he would be wasting valuable time.

Spoiler

ID# 91085 results:

LD: 12 (Failure!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 8/8 (+ 1 EN)

Edited by Facade

After several more minutes of wandering aimlessly in the forest, there was a shadow hiding among the brushes. 'Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is that a Frenzy Boar or a Dire Wolf. Maybe it is one of those Nepent Variants.. I need to get closer. I can't get a good luck at it.' Facade slowly approaches the shadowy figure, but kept a safe distance. His sword still drawn and ready to strike, if he needed to do so. The figure did not move at all and he picked up a rock and tossed it directly at the figure and made a bump sound and he tilted his head in confusion. 'I don't think I hit a monster, unless it is some sort of tree monster. I think I just found myself the treasure chest. I guess information from random players do come in handy!' He sprints over towards the figure and slashes the brush out of the way and reveals a treasure chest. He kneels down in front of the chest and place his hands over the lid.

Spoiler

ID# 91086 results:

LD: 18 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 8/8

Edited by Facade

Facade grew a smile over his face and placed his hands on top of the chest. 'This is the first time I heard of a treasure chest being found on the first floor. Especially since that player came out of the forest. It seemed like he was having a hard time locating it.' He looks around the area, remembering that the treasure chest is supposedly guarded by several monsters. He stood up and peered over the tree trunk to see if there were any monsters around, but there was no sign of them anywhere. He took the back of his sword and tapped it against the chest, instantly opening the chest up. The 'Bonus Item' window and four listed items appeared in front of him and a giant smile on his face appeared. 'Now this is something I can get used to. But why do I have three unidentified items. Where can I go to get these things identified?' He swipes away the menu and heard growling behind him.

Spoiler

ID# 91087 results:

LD: 20 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 8/8

Reward Summary:
» [150] Col
» [8] T1 Materials
» Perfect Unidentified Armor
» [2] Rare Unidentified Consumable

Edited by Facade

The «Dire Wolf» pounces on Facade, biting his left arm, as he tried to defend himself from taking damage. 'D-Damn it.. Take me off guard. I was just having a good day! You're just pissing me off!' Facade flings the Dire Wolf back and his sword began to glow, initiating his Sword Art, «Snake Bite». The «Dire Wolf» bounces off the ground, but was able to stand back up on its two feet. Immediately, Facade sprints towards the «Dire Wolf», dashing to the side and striking the «Dire Wolf»  with three quick angled slashes, before leaping backwards to safety. The «Dire Wolf» howls, causing Facade to feel more anger towards the «Dire Wolf». 'D-Did that wolf just taunt at me? I thought we were the only ones that were taunting the monsters.' Facade shook his head and kept his head leveled, but the anger inside of him just wanted to strike out at the «Dire Wolf».

Spoiler

ID# 91088 results:

BD: 6 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 68/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 5/8

«
Dire Wolf»
[HP] 28/40 | [DMG] 12 | [HATE] 1

Battle Summary:
«
Facade» uses «Snake Bite» on the «Dire Wolf». «Dire Wolf» retaliates. «Facade» takes 12 DMG and «Dire Wolf» takes 12 DMG.

Edited by Facade

With so much rage filled within him, Facade immediately charges in without thinking of a strategy. Before he could strike the «Dire Wolf», it opened up its mouth and snapped on his arm again. He flinches, but slammed the «Dire Wolf»  against the trunk of a nearby tree. The «Dire Wolf» whined before letting go and falling onto the ground. Before it could stay up, he quickly struck the «Dire Wolf» with three intense angled slashes. He watches as the health of the «Dire Wolf»  dropped all the way to the red zone and he quickly leaped back. 'It is almost over.. I can continue to farm those god damn Dragon Petals. These quests are such a hassle, but this is for the profession. I need to quickly end this, so I can return back to the town.' The «Dire Wolf» slowly got back up onto its feet and howled once again, enraging Facade even more. He took a breath and sighed, before he got himself killed.

Spoiler

ID# 91088 results:

BD: 7 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 56/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 3/8

«
Dire Wolf»
[HP] 16/40 | [DMG] 12 | [HATE] 2

Battle Summary:
«
Facade» uses «Snake Bite» on the «Dire Wolf». «Dire Wolf» retaliates. «Facade» takes 12 DMG and «Dire Wolf» takes 12 DMG.

Edited by Facade

Facade no wanting to waste time, executes his Sword Art, «Snake Bite» once again. As soon as the sword began to glow, the  «Dire Wolf»  leaped into action, biting down on his arm. 'This is getting old.. You are just a piece of ones and zeros! Get your filthy mouth off of me!' He slammed the «Dire Wolf» against the trunk of the tree with all his strength, causing the «Dire Wolf» to fall off his arm. He looks down on the «Dire Wolf» and positioned his sword to the left side of his waist. 'This is just a sad process of watching you die.' He swiftly engages at the «Dire Wolf» , striking at three angles. The «Dire Wolf»  is down to the last bit of health it has left, but Facade does not have enough energy to execute another sword art and has to rely on his basic attack.

Spoiler

ID# 91090 results:

BD: 6 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 44/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 1/8

«
Dire Wolf»
[HP] 4/40 | [DMG] 12 | [HATE] 2

Battle Summary:
«

Edited by Facade

Facade attempts to strike at the «Dire Wolf», but with little to no energy left, he swung and miss the «Dire Wolf» by a lot. His sword cuts at the trunk of a tree, leaving behind a scratch mark. The «Dire Wolf» howls at him and begins to charge at him. He braces for the attack, getting ready to deflect the attack, but it aimed for his leg, sinking its fang deep into his leg. He shouted in pain and used his other leg to kick the «Dire Wolf» off. He glances over at his leg, but there is no wound left on his leg and he let out a sigh. 'They feel all so real, but the moment the source of the pain leaves, it just leaves a tingly sensation. I guess he could not replicate all the pain.' He stood up, brushing the dirt off of himself and stretched out his arms and legs.

Spoiler

ID# 91091 results:

BD: 1 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 32/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 0/8

«
Dire Wolf»
[HP] 4/40 | [DMG] 12 | [HATE] 2

Battle Summary:
«
Facade» attempted to attack the «Dire Wolf» , but fails. «Dire Wolf» retaliates and deals 12 DMG to «Facade.

Edited by Facade