[SP-F5] Bloodlust Saga: Insanity (Part 1 of 3)

Bloodlust Saga: Insanity

(Part 1 of 3)

Daeron grew a grin across his face slashing away at the beast. It was a cakewalk for him. He felt immortal and powerful when he killed. Suddenly, the beast shattered into hundreds of pieces. He fell to the ground and covered his ears as he heard a voice. A voice that has been haunting Daeron's mind for weeks now. He was unsure of what was going on, but he was tired of it. Always feeling pain. Darkness. Corruption.

Kill! Kill more, it feels good doesn't it?! Said the hissing voice. Daeron made out the words as the voice was faint and appeared distant. Slowly as the voice spoke, the words became sharper, clearer and more audible to him. "Get out of my head!" he screamed. The voice was unwilling to leave his thoughts and instead grew stronger by the second. Daeron was now on his knees and his sword was stabbed into the desert sand in the heat. Daeron knew he wasn't dehydrated because it's only been fifteen minutes.

The voice refused and resisted. "I said get out!!!" he screamed as the voice laughed maniacally by now. What's the matter weakling? You fear me? No! You desire me. My name is power." Unsure of what this meant he took his weapon and headed into town as he struggled to focus on where he was going. He eventually made it to his tavern, but the voice was weaker now. Something was up, just unsure of what.

After fighting with his mind, or what he thought it was, he did eventually tire himself out. As he slept through the night, he moaned with fear throughout his sleep. When he woke up at daylight, his head was clear again. For now... this voice had been stalking Daeron's mind for the past few weeks. When Daeron grabbed his weapon, ready to leave to continue training, he heard a chuckle. The voice had started back up.

Something in Daeron's mind was controlling his actions lately too. It had been taunting him recently, and also had taken control of his actions. "What the hell, can't you get away from me?" he said to his mind. No no no. You don't want me away. Without me, you'd be weak, you'd be miserable, you'd be nothing! I am what has made you what you are, now it's only fair that I take this body back as I am the one who has shaped and formed it over these past months. I'll accept my payment alive please.

The voice kept asking him for his body. Trying to resist the voice, Daeron eventually passed out to be unconcious. When he awoke, he looked around. The area wasn't a desert area again. Instead, it was actually an empty realm. A realm that looked more vast than anything. "Welcome! Weakling. To my home. Your mind!" a voice said. This time though the voice wasn't hollow, it was solid and it was direct. Daeron looked around to see a figure standing in front of him. The figure looked just like him, except much more powerful. It had a weapon that looked menacing, and armor that looked like it could block anything. When Daeron looked at his own body he realized he had nothing. No weapon. No Armor. No GUI from SAO. It was like he wasn't in SAO anymore.