[F1-SP] Gathering again for a different Alchemist <<TFFLAF>>

I arrive at the shop of the blacksmith Lyle as i enter the shop. Excuse me is their a Lyle Tealeaf here! Cassius calls out not wanting to wait for a NPC who could be sleeping, or in his forge where he wouldn't hear the door open do to the banging of metal against metal drowning out the sound. After waiting for a few moments a NPC comes out wearing a classic blacksmith attire as he looks to me. What is it that you need? He asks in a slightly gruff voice as i take out the quest package and hands it to the NPC who looks it over and nods his head. Ahhh yes from old Zachariah i knew i could always count on him to pull through for me. The NPC says in a happy tone of voice as i resist the urge to roll my eyes at these fake beings showing happiness and gratitude. Well i thank you for helping me out with that kid. You don't know how useful this is going to be for me. Lyle says to Cassius who just nods his head and says in response. it was nothing sir it was just my duty, and the name is Mars by the way. He says not liking being called kid. Seeing it as a person looking down on him.

While i thank you Mars for the help i sadly have to ask you to help me with another matter could you be willing to do so? You can start this tomorrow since it is rather late out right now which wouldn't be that good for what i am going to have to ask of you. Lyle says to Cassius who just nods his head as he hit the yes confirmation button when it pops up for him. No problem at all Lyle. I will accept whatever this is going to be, and complete it efficiently and quickly. However, like you said i won't be able to do it tonight since it is getting late, and i wouldn't wish to risk my own health as i know you can understand. Cassius says in a polite tone of voice as the NPC nods his head. You get your sleep then and come see me in the morning i don't want you to forget anything after i tell you it okay? Information can go out of the mind overnight. He says to Cassius who gives a wave goodbye before heading to the nearest inn moving through crowds of people. Once in the inn Cassius has a nice meal for a dinner and then heads to the room he bought from the innkeeper and sleeps.

Summary:

Mars: 400 COL, 3 SP

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)