[F1-SP] Slaying the boars <<TSLIAF>>

Lyle nods his head and heads into the back to forge him the armor he had requested knowing it will have mitigation on it from the fact his informants had told him this long ago. With Cassius always looking over the information he had been able to gather before going on each quest to be better prepared for taking on whatever will be waiting for him. Since if a player is not prepared they will be dead otherwise from thinking themselves better then they actually are, and such fools who think that are better off being left behind in the dust of the people who actually know what they are doing. With the players who prepare ahead of time in knowing how a enemy will react, and how things will be handled from then on. As he waits he can hear the clang of metal and eventually the hiss of steam coming from heated armor from water being put onto the object. After about an hour the blacksmith comes out with a full body armor except for the gauntlets since he already owns that. Cassius just nods his head and takes the armor and equips it as he then looks into the mirror and grins at the product of Lyle's work.

What he saw in the mirror could be fitting for a god of war of it being black armor that fits to his frame to prevent it from being to bulky. The area where he sees out from the armor being in perfect color spectrum, but for players they would just see a red visor that would betray no emotion to it.He looks at the rest of the armor and sees that it fits the roman color pretty well except for it being black and red instead of gold and red. Having a red piece of fabric over his right shoulder. With the armor definitely giving the feel of terror in it that he would enjoy if he preferred mind games with his opponents. While that can be a useful tactic Cassius knows that the greater instincts of fear is one that reflects the contrast of what people expect. if they see a kind face when that person acts aggressive and crazed they would feel true fear in that moment greater then anything else. Since the human mind becomes confused and terrified from the difference of what it expected to reality. I like it Lyle. Cassius says with a grin as Lyle nods his head. Good i'm glad you do, but i need you to do me a favor i got a friend named Hannha. She is a artisan that is in need of some help. Can you go out and help her with that new armor i gave you? He asks Cassius who just nods is head and hits the accept button, and after he does so Lyle gives him a potion with a serious look. You're going to need this trust me. What what Hannah said is true having this will be useful. He tells Cassius who just takes the potion. Thank you i will make sure to do just that.

Summary:

Mars: 400 COL, 3 SP, War god's armor (+1 mitigation=-7 damage) , potion of safeguard, +2 T1 materials