SP: First Floor First Few Lessons are Free

Rolling ID# 92360 results: Craft: 12

I quickly headed back towards Zachariah's shop. I reached the town of beginnings just as the sun sank below the horizon. It felt like I had accomplished so little over the entire day yet I did so much. I reached Zachariah's door and he looked please to see me. "Did you get all the materials?" Zachariah asked me. Looking over to him with my eyes gleaming I stated "Yes I did and I had to fend off a boar to do it!" Zachariah respond "Well it seems that you are quite capable. Now we shall see if you can overcome making something useful out of these materials!" Zachariah quickly went over with me what we were supposed to do and with a little luck the first potion was a huge success! It felt so natural to be doing this that I couldn't help but think to myself that I was actually talking with someone. Yes it was an NPC but who cares. I made one friend in this place and that was already more than I had ever really had. 

Edited by Ayami

Zachariah turned to me in praise! He congratulated me on such an astounding success! He inspected the potion with such a look of intent fullness that I had felt like he was going to berate me. Yet he almost shouted in his appraisals! "Ayami, you did it! You did such a great job that I doubt I could of done it better myself!" I beamed at the compliment. It had been such a long time since someone had complimented me on something that I relished in it for just a tad longer than I would of normally allowed myself too. But suddenly Zackariah looked a little troubled. He walked away to the other side of the room and then back again pacing as if he was deciding whether or not ask me something. Finally it appeared he had resigned to asking me because he turned to me and said "I need a favor. I need for you to take this to Lyle Tealeaf." He handed me a package. I looked Zackariah straight in the face as I told him "I will do for you this favor and more." I quickly thanked him and headed out to Lyle Tealeaf's shop. When I reached his shop i quickly knocked on the door. The door opened to a large black man who asked what I needed. "Are you Mr. Tealeaf?" I asked sheepishly. In a bursting voice he said "Yes c'mon in, I was waiting for that package you have there! If you have a moment, I was wondering if I could trouble you to sit and listen to my tail."