[PP - F21] Is this how you hot springs?

After a long two days of fighting the floor 21 boss fight along with doing some Dragon Hunter Anthology with her girlfriend Jevi, she had wanted to just take a moment to relax and get some stress off this virtual skin, she had heard that there were some Hot Springs located on floor 21, matter of fact she had heard that there were many. The only downside she had heard that there had been a few incidents that have happened there, however Ruby just wanted to get some actual relaxation. Ruby had arrived at the Hot Springs in a secluded area away from many many players wearing her swimsuit placing her blanket near her, she had slipped into the water "Ahhhh~ this feels so nice." she had said to herself as she smiled and moved her head up closing her eyes placing her arms on the outside of the water on the ground relaxing.

@Shadowpixel

After having trained for so long, session after session consecutively, Pixel figured it was finally time to get a break from her training. She had heard about hot springs on floor 21, but because of the boss still being around, Pixel never could bring herself to go to them. But after the raid and the boss being gone, Pixel now figured that it was a safe time to actually check out the springs, and that's exactly what she did.

Pixel went through the cave to the hot springs and already started to feel relaxed upon entering the springs. She put on her swimsuit and looked around, trying to settle on where she wanted to go in the water. Pixel spotted a lone player in one of the more secluded areas and started to run over to her. Pixel ended up tripping as she ran and fell backwards into the water, creating a small splash. She stood up in the water and acted like none of that just happened as she waded through the water over to the player. "Hi, how ya doing? The water feels nice doesn't it?" Pixel asked as she sat across from her.

@Ruby

Edited by Shadowpixel

Ruby had slipped her thoughts to simply nothing as she had relaxed in the hot springs after the floor boss and just a bit more boss fighting with her girlfriend, truly she needed something like this as it had been quite a while before she could really catch a break and just enjoy whatever she was doing. However in the middle of her relaxation a woman had shown up where Ruby was and fell into the water backwards, however she had stood up and tried to play it cool. Ruby had gained a bit of a annoyed look towards the young looking woman that had sat in front of her "Smooth. Yeah I suppose it feels nice however I was enjoying the peace and quiet if you ask me." she had let out a sigh and looked away from the woman with a little bit of a annoyed look, before looking back "Are you needing anything from me? Do I owe payments to someone I don't know?" she asked.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel could tell that the woman in front of her was a bit annoyed by Pixel's presence, mostly due to her falling into the water. The woman had said smooth, which gave Pixel a small grin as she rubbed the back of her head while chuckling, feeling a little bit embarassed. "Sorry 'bout that, I kinda sorta tripped if you didn't see, but I'll just stay quiet if you want me too, I just came to enjoy the water since the boss is gone." Pixel said as she leaned back in the water against the ground a little bit.

Pixel stayed quiet until the woman asked if there was anything that Pixel needed from her, or if she owed someone something. "The only thing I want from you is just your company. Do you really think I would come here in a swimsuit for business matters? I just saw you by yourself and I figured ya could use some company." Pixel answered as she pointed to her swimsuit briefly.

@Ruby

Edited by Shadowpixel

Ruby had let out a sigh, she couldn't be too harsh on the poor girl as she wanted to just relax. She had sighed and looked back forward to the girl that stood before her and said a few words, however it was rather rude to just assume that she wanted some company since she was by herself. Ruby had looked towards her and said "If I wanted some company I would had joined some of the other people in the other caves. I came her to relax by myself." she wanted to tell her to buzz off, however its pretty hard to find a community to stay especially if you arent of age and look extremely cute with some groups, and its a little hard to find a pool of water thats not taken. She had looked towards the woman and sighed as she had said out "Alright fine, you can stay here. Since you are here, what is your name?" she had asked out with a bit of a annoyed look.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel could tell by the girl's repeated sighing and the annoyed looks that she didn't want Pixel to be there at all, and was just hoping she would go away. The way that she said that she came here to relax by herself emphasized that. "You don't have to guilt me, I'll just go." Pixel said as she started to get up out of the water to go find another pool of water. But then the woman said that she could stay, which got Pixel slightly excited and she sat right back down in the water.

The woman asked what her name was if she was going to be here. "Just call me Pixel, just a shortened version of Shadowpixel, my username." Pixel introduced herself as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. "So, may I ask what is your name?" Pixel asked as she leaned forward a little bit towards the woman.

@Ruby

Ruby had felt a little bad once she had said that after she had offered to stay here, Ruby mainly just wanted to relax however she didn't suppose having someone to talk to around here would be a bad idea. Eventually Ruby had asked for her name and she had said out that her name was Shadowpixel or Pixel for short, then she had returned the question asking what her name was, Ruby had let out a small chuckle and said out to Pixel "Well Pixel, its very nice to meet you. I am Ruby, apologies for my behavior I have a bit of a time-bomb nature and its been pretty stressful." she had placed her hands from the sides of the pool to her lap and gave her a small bow. She had straightened herself and leaned back and said to her "So Pixel, what brings you by the springs anyways? Been having some stress yourself?" she asked.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel listened to Ruby apologize after she introduced herself to Pixel. Ruby huh, a kind of interesting name, it was probably the red in her eyes that led to that name. Shadowpixel was just an edgy name Pixel had come up with on the spot, but she liked the name Ruby. "Nice to meet you too Ruby, but no need to apologize. I guess I have a bit of a nosy nature myself. It's been kinda stressful for me too." Pixel said as she let out a small chuckle.

Pixel rested her arms on the sides of the pool and let out a relaxed sigh as she sank just a little deeper into the water. "Why did I come here today? Well, I've just been training a lot, so I wanted to relax. Call it a short break if you want. Also, I've just had this swimsuit sitting in my inventory for so long, I've been wanting to try it on. Do I look cute in it? That's the look I was going for." Pixel asked as she spread her legs out a little bit.

@Ruby

Ruby had felt a little bit better after Pixel's response, there was no hard feelings especially in this sort of world, however she wasn't going to hold it against her especially if she was still a little bit mad at Ruby. However looking forward Pixel had moved to her sides as she had sank a little deeper in the water and said that she just had been training a fair bit and she just wanted to relax a bit, Ruby had chuckled and shook her head it was basically almost similar to the reason why Ruby was here. However she had asked if she had looked cute in the swimsuit she was in, Ruby had looked down trying to see what she could see of it, however she wasn't too big of a fan of the separate colors she had looked up to Pixel and said out to her "Well... its okay, but I am not a huge fan of the two different colors from the top and the bottom, and I just feel like there are much better or cuter options out there if you are asking for my opinion." she smiled.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel listened to Ruby say that she wasn't a fan of the two seperate colors for the top and the bottom of her swimsuit. "Ah, okay. I'll probably switch it to just all purple then when I get a new swimsuit. Your swimsuit looks pretty good, not really cute, but more on the appealing side. It really makes your legs and chest pop. I might just copy it myself if I wanted to land a date." Pixel complimented, looking Ruby up and down in her swimsuit.

Pixel heard a small rumble coming from above the water and a few pebbles fell down from the ceiling of the cave. "Did you hear something? It was something from up there." Pixel asked, looking up at the ceiling. Pixel shook her head and looked back at Ruby. "Never mind. So, anything you wanted to talk about? Anything you need to get off your chest lately?" Pixel asked with a small smile.

@Ruby

Ruby had nodded her head when Pixel had said out that she understood and probably would switch to a all uniform color, however she then said out that her own swimsuit looks pretty good, not cute but more on the appealing side, Ruby had chuckled a little bit and said to her "I mean if you wanted, however I would not recommend something like this, for someone your age having something cute is the best option. For me, I put a little emphasis on standing out to some people, and its not meant to be cute its to be a little elegant and show of a bit." however Pixel had then said out if she had heard something... however Ruby didn't hear a thing, eventually Pixel had said never mind, Ruby had shrugged and pretended that it probably wasn't important or was something that was going on in the surface. Ruby had let out a exhale and said to her "No not really, I am just here to relax after a floor boss is all." she smiled.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel listened to Ruby's explanation and advice on what kind of swimsuit to wear. "Hey, I'm not that young! Even if I was, that doesn't mean I can't at least try to show off like the way you do. But you definitely stand out, most swimsuits I see never cover the legs." Pixel said as she took her headband off and set it down on the ground beside her. She looked down at her chest, then at Ruby's and sighed. "You know what, I'll just stick to a cute look for now." Pixel muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Pixel heard the rumbling sound again and this time a few rocks fell down. "There it is again. Did you hear it that time?" Pixel asked, looking up at the ceiling. Ruby had said that there was nothing really other than the floor boss. "Oh okay, nothing really has happened to me eventful either. The closest thing to eventful was fighting some giant worms in the forest." Pixel said as she put her hands behind her head and leaned back a little bit.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled when she had said she wasn't young she had said out to her "If you say so~" she had let out a small giggle, "So if you are not young, how old are you then?" she let out a hum asking her what her age was. She had laughed out when she had seen Pixel look down at her chest then to her own and said that she'll just stick to looking cute. She had said "Why did you look in my chest? Feeling a little jealous?" she had giggled. Eventually they had heard another sound, however it was blantantly obvious and Ruby could hear it herself, however she shrugged, maybe something is just going on in the surface. She looked back to Shadowpixel as she had speaked out and Ruby had replied to her "I haven't fought any of those, however I have fought in enough to say I have seen some stuff." she giggled.

@Shadowpixel

Pixel giggled a little bit too when Ruby said if she said so that Pixel wasn't that young. Ruby asled how old Pixel actually was and she was a little bit hesitant. "I'm 14 years old, not that young right? It still follows the age rating, so don't judge." Pixel answered. She started to blush when Ruby asked why she had looked at her chest and if she was jealous. "N-No! I ain't jealous. If anything, my boobs are bigger than yours. It's just that your swimsuit just makes them look really big. Sorry if that sounds perverted." Pixel said as kept her arms crossed over her chest, trying to hide her size. 

The rumbling sound got louder and louder from above and more and more rocks started pouring down. "Wow, they must be mining something big up there." Pixel commented as more rocks started to fall down. Eventually, there was one loud crash from the ceiling and a ton of boulders came crashing down from the ceiling and onto the ground. It cut off the exit, and ended up seperating Pixel and Ruby's pool from everyone else. "What just happened?! Hello!?" Pixel called out as she climbed out of the pool and ran up to the boulders. She and Ruby were now trapped here, at least until the boulders were cleared.

@Ruby

Ruby had laughed when she said she was only 14, to her compared to her age she was extremely young, and at a society standpoint she was reasonably young. She had said to her "Thats incredibly young! You still have a lot to see in your lifetime, however it sucks that you have to spend a pretty good chunk of it in a world like this." then eventually she had said that she wasnt jealous and that her boobs we're bigger than her own and that her swimsuit just made it look bigger, Ruby had let out a laugh and said "I'm pretty sure my boobs are just this big. However you are young, maybe in the future you could have beauties like these." she had let out a giggle. However eventually the sound had gotten louder and eventually it had caved in locking them in here. Ruby eyes had widened as she had gotten closer and tried to push the rocks however no such luck. She had looked back to Pixel and said "Well, I presume you don't have any teleport crystals. Looks like were stuck here until help comes. Its only a matter of time till someone finds this. However what concerns me is this room would get hotter and hotter without ventilation."

@Shadowpixel