(PP-F1) A Quick Spar [Simba]

Pixel had figured that she trained up enough to where she could actually spar with people and have a little bit of fun doing that. She had already messaged a player named Simba about having a duel, and they had settled on floor one to fight at. Of course being that it was floor one, they couldn't exactly fight in town, as there would be tons of people that would end up getting in the way.

Pixel had walked out to the fields just outside of the safe zone where hardly anyone could get in the way of their match. Pixel opened her menu and messaged Simba where to meet her for their duel, and then sat down on a rock while she waited for him to show up. The duel was going to be half loss, so that way neither of them would end up dying. This was mainly just for training, but it could be a fun experience for the both of them.

@Simba

Spoiler

Pixel's Stats

Level: 9

HP: 180 EN: 18 DMG: 5 MIT: 1

Equipment:

Iron Katana

Snowflake Sweater (+1 MIT)

Skills:

Charge - Rank 1

Battlehealing - Rank 1

Edited by Shadowpixel

Settling down after his crafting, Simba received a message from a player known as Shadowpixel. It seemed like this player wanted to duel, but it was something he had not experience before and he heard that is was a safe way for players to test their strength against their each other. He typed a message as a reply back to Shadowpixel. Simba did not grind enough for his level, but he was still willing to take a chance to spar with a player he has yet to meet.

Simba made his way toward the Grasslands to meet up with the player, he was to meet her by the rocks and he took a quick glance around the area and spotted her by the rocks. 'This is going to be one hell of time.. This is going to one interesting battle.' He walked toward her with a smile on his face, with his hand extended toward her. "Hello, you must be.. Uhm.. You must be known as Shadowpixel.. I am Simba." He never really sparred with someone after meeting them, so it is going to be an interesting battle.

@Shadowpixel

Spoiler

Current Stats

Level: 6
[HP: 120/120] [EN: 12] [DMG: 4] [MIT: 5]

Equipped:

• Steel Sabre [Damage] [Damage]
  • Rebound Leather [Recovery] [Evasion] [Regen]

Pixel was sharpening her katana with a smaller rock that was next to the one she was sitting on while she waited for Simba to come. She didn't have to wait too long however, as the man came after just a few minutes. This was going to be fun for Pixel, she always loved dueling with others. He greeted Pixel and referred to her as Shadowpixel and introduced himself as Simba. "Yep, that's me! But you can just call me Pixel. It's just what I like to go by. Thanks for coming out here to spar with me. I think this will be a good experience for both of us." Pixel said as she stood up from her rock and gave Simba a quick hug. "So, do you want to fight with or without armor? Like I said already, this is half loss, so we won't kill each other." Pixel asked as she took a step back.

@Simba