[PP-F3] Solitary Struggles

(This will be my last post then c: )

She watched quietly while Neo made one attempt after another to light a fire, pushing herself the rest of the way up to a sitting position like she had taken before. When her hood fell to her shoulders with the movement, she moved to pull it back up, letting the material rest over the crown of her head again. He had pulled his sword back out yet again, and she cocked a brow when he turned to her with a question. Telrenya gave a thoughtful frown, and then a small shake of her head, "Almost everything you do will affect durability, I think. But unless it's on its last legs you should be fine." She chuckled lightly before watching him bring the blade down on the stone. When the sharp edge sank into his avatar, she instinctively winced, watching the health bar that hovered beside his frame drop a few points. "C-Careful..."

Her arms wrapped loosely around her legs and her knees inched closer towards her chest as she watched the small flames dancing beside them. Her eyes closed while a short silence passed, and for a few moments she started to feel the weight of fatigue on her shoulders. Neo's question broke the silence, and as her eyes opened again they glanced to the bottom-right corner of her vision to read off Aincrad's local time. It wasn't yet terribly late, but she knew of at least one person who would start to worry if she didn't return home soon.

With a small smile on her lips at the thought of the Irishman, Telrenya shook her head again. "I should probably head back soon." After the two players had spent a bit of time relaxing by the fire, the woman took in a deep breath through her nose and pushed herself up to her feet. "We can walk back to Delilah if you're headed that way." Her hand retrieved the silver mask hanging at her thigh and brought it up towards her face, stopping to look over at Neo before she would conceal her features again. She took on another smile, "And hey, if you ever get tired of being a solo player, I'm sure the Holy Dragon Alliance could use someone who's willing to work so hard."

Thread Complete

• Telrenya: +2 SP, +400 col
  • @Neo: +2 SP, +400 col
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic