[PP-F8] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Double Trouble

She resisted the urge to reach her hand out to the floating Wisps that she passed by, despite how tempting it was. She only wished that she was able to pet or play with one of them, but clearly that wouldn't be possible with these types of creatures. She wondered for a moment if the Wisps had personalities of their own, much like the owl Adere. She smiled at the memory for a moment before a notification appearing in front of her avatar caused the girl to stop in her tracks. She blinked behind her mask, staring at the friend request that Aria sent her before the words that followed reached her ears. She hesitated, her mind busy with thoughts and worries and imaginations. She bit down on her lip, gnawing gently at the skin as she thought to the one other person on her friends list that had seen her false appearance while knowing her real username.

Telrenya let out a small, barely audible sigh of defeat. "Well... I mean, okay, but..." Her finger hovered over the prompt, hesitant and uncertain while she couldn't think of how to phrase her thoughts. "Just... My username is different. But please, just think of me as Erin. I know it sounds weird, but..." Her thoughts trailed, and she pressed the button to accept the request.

ID#: 93692 | LD: 16 (+6) = 21 - +1 material [8 total]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aria's smile had turned to worry when she had waited a moment when she had seen the friend request "Are... you alright Erin?" she had asked. Erin had let out a small but barely audible sigh of defeat, and she had said okay but and took a pause as she had moved her finger over the prompt, Aria's head had tiled one way as she had thought out for a moment, and she had said that her username was different and she said to think of her as Erin. Then accepted the request, Aria concerned had opened the menus and moved to see her first friend in her friendslist, and there it was... a name other than Erin. Her name was instead "Telrenya." Aria had looked confused "Why would you try to hide such a elegant name like this... wait..." she had looked up to Telrenya and said "Are you a wanted Aincrad Criminal? Do you have a bounty over your head?" she had asked out probably some of the worst things to immediately assume, however she had no idea why anyone would want to hide their name.

@Telrenya

"W-what, no!" Telrenya turned towards Aria when she responded with such accusations. The woman's hands flew up in front of her, palms turned outward with one open and one clutching onto the inactive recording crystal as she waved them back and forth defensively. "I-I've never had an orange cursor in my life, I swear!" Her shoulders were tense for a few moments while her eyes searched Aria's face. She couldn't rightly blame the girl for being suspicious. It seemed that coming upon a player who didn't have some sort of hidden agenda, ulterior motive, or even sometimes evil intent was hard to come by. Telrenya found herself biting her lip again, hoping that she hadn't made a poor decision--whether that was accepting Aria's friend request, or accepting her company while traversing deeper into the forest. "I... I'm not asking for you to call me Erin because 'Telrenya' did something wrong."

ID#: 93699 | LD: 4 (+6) = 10 - nothing [8 total]

Aria had looked out to Telrenya as she had turned to her and said that the answer was no, it was very clear that she was either embarrassed or unsure on what to really say, shortly after she had said to her after waving a crystal in the air over and over that she had never had a orange cursor in her life and she sweared on it. Aria had giggled as she had continued to be rather embarrassed still yet tense, and she had said out to her "Well... that's good to hear Telrerin." she had giggled jokingly combining the name Telrenya and Erin together, then she had walked towards Telrenya had walked around the forest, she had simply asked out to her "Well, if you hadn't done anything wrong... then what is it?" she had asked out to her wondering what in the world could be the problem with her, she seems rather nice enough to not hide anything, she was just very curious whether or not she was 100% safe or not.

Telrenya let out another small sigh, her hands dropping to her sides. Aria seemed to believe her, or at least accepted that she didn't have any ill intent towards her. But as expected, she wanted to know the reason behind her going by a different name. While it was a completely valid question to ask, her brows knit together while she shifted in discomfort. "I'd... I'm sorry Aria, but I'd rather not explain everything about it right now..." She admitted in a small voice. Hopefully the girl would accept her secrecy. And maybe one day, if Telrenya felt the need to tell her about her plan to reach the frontlines under this guise, she would be just as accepting.

The tension in her shoulders lessened after their exchange, and she pulled the recording crystal forward again. As its purpose had yet to be fulfilled, the woman was able to give the item a small tap to reactivate the song. It began to glow, and the soft sound of Jomei's lute filled the air once again. She stared at it for a few long seconds, letting the music soothe her and quell her building worries. Just as she was about to pull her attention away from the music, a small presence hovering just in front of her hand caught her eye. A single Wisp bobbed up and down, swaying gently from side to side in tune with the music. Telrenya blinked, but a smile soon began to stretch across her cheeks.

ID#: 93701 | LD: 20 (+7) = 27 - Familiar found!

Thread Complete!

• Telrenya: +3 SP, +400 col, +(8) T1 materials, +Familiar Mastery (Protector) Rank 1
  • @Aria: +3 SP, +400 col
  • @Ruby: +1 SP
  • @Invious: +2 SP