I will be the first to say this is a very minor issue, but when making my account, and when attempting to change my e-mail afterward, I was given a message alerting me that my ymail was not allowed. Is there a reason for this? For the moment I am using my ancient hotmail account which is slightly inconvenient for me getting updates on PMs and such.

Hello Trinoko,

I apologize for the inconvenience. The site does not pick up the ymail so you would just have to use yahoo. There have been a few complaints about this and I just tell them to use yahoo instead of ymail and the problem is fixed. Hope this helps.

That's my doing. I wrote into the site to prevent/disable any @ymail extension from being used when registering. @ymail, not to be confused with @yahoo is one of the least popular used email extensions by real people; but it is highly used by spambots. So I disabled it.

Oh, I see. Well, I guess I cannot much blame you for it then. Thanks you very much for the responses! I tend to use my ymail along with my yahoo chat to alert me to e-mails so my responses won't be as... prompt as I would like. Not a huge hindrance!

Oh, I see. Well, I guess I cannot much blame you for it then. Thanks you very much for the responses! I tend to use my ymail along with my yahoo chat to alert me to e-mails so my responses won't be as... prompt as I would like. Not a huge hindrance!

This is just for registration, doesn't mean I can't go back into your account and switch it to a ymail email myself.

Just PM me what you want your email to be.