[SP-F1] <Earning a Living> Catch of the day

Max let out a yawn as he walked the streets of the town of beginnings, After the other day I need to be better prepared, problem is I'm broke Max wander around the town aimlessly thinking of a way to solve his funds problem.

I did enjoy the napping by the lake, I wonder if fishing could make me profit.

Max started to wander the town looking for a merchant that had some fish for sale.

"Good morning there sir, I was wondering if I could ask you some question" max says as he approaches the merchant.

"Good morning to you sir, how may i help you" the merchant replied as he turnes towards max.

"I was wondering who you get your fish from and if you could point me to him"

"Well your in luck i catch my own fish, but i find it harder to keep up with these young people now a days. How would you like to help a old man out and catch some fish for me" the merchant ask with a chuckle.

"Sure i can give it a try, would i be able to borrow you rod" max ask

"I'll do you one better, if you can bring some good catches back i'll let you keep it"

"Ok you have a deal" max replies

The merchant hands the rod over to max.

Now it is time to catch some fish and maybe a nap. Max startes headed towards the gate of the town.

Max arrived at the lake shore feeling tired for the long walk. I wonder why they made the lake so far away, it is exhausting max walked around the lake looking for a spot. This should do well a bit of shade from trees and doesn't look like alot of people come here so if I nap i shouldn't be disturbed.

Max sprawled out on the ground "Ahhhhh" This is what is all about lying down and taking a break, but i guess i need to do some work first before i can take a break Max sat up and pulled out the rod and some bait the merchant gave him.

Im guessing i just put the bait on the hook and cast away and wait. Max cast the line into the lake and waited

Max eyes snaped open as he heard the breaking of a twig, He slowly scaned his surrounding area, Stupid deer disturbing my rest Max stood up and started to stretch, looks like i was out for a few hours at least i should check to see if my bait is still on the hook Max grabbed the rod and reeled in the line.

Looks like sleeping and fishing don't go as hand in hand as I thought Max sighed as he looked at the hook that had no bait.

Max rebaited his hook and toss it out on to the lake again.

This time i will catch one of these suckers and get this quest finished

Max watches the surface of the water hoping to see the buoy bobing.

These fish sure do like to take thier time. Max reeled in and re cast his line to a different area of the lake.

Maybe I should of asked the guy for some advice on this before hand Max sighed.

As max watch the buoy some more he noticed some ripples, Looks like its time to get to work Max began his game of tug-a-war with the fish, trying with all his might to reel it in.

Man these fish have seem to have some crazy strength as mac and the fish continue thier back and forth struggle, max gives the fish just a little bit of slack and then gave a pull with all the strength he could muster, falling onto the ground in the process.

While on the ground, the fishless hook swayed back in forth over his face

At least i got to keep my bait this time

Roll

1-line breaks

2-3- Catches Garbage(EX:twig)

4-6-Fish gets away(Takes bait)

7-9-Fish gets away(leaves bait)

10-12-Catches fish

Max sat and and stared at the lake, I almost had him i could feel it, One more time and the fish will be mine Max ready the rod again and cast his line into the lake.

The buoy began to dip into the water, Time to start another game of tug-a-war but this time im ready for you

Max began to reel in the line, pulling hard on the right then switch to the left.

I will reel this sucker in and will do this quest, no fish will get the better of me Max braced his legs in the ground and startes pulling even harder, puting all the strenght he can muster into it.

I will not lose, i may not have the highest strenght but no fish will fool me trice Max gave one last pull on the line, and again went tumbling to the ground.

As much as i love lying on the ground, if i keep falling this way i could end up losing hp. I hope that i can find a better way that doesn't invole falling each time

As max watched the sky, something wet smacked into his face, max turned his head slight and came face to face with a flopping fish that gave his face a couple more good smacks.

Well I caught the fish at least, good thing no one is around to see this happen

1-line breaks

10-12-Catches fish

Max collected the fish,1 down 1 to goMax got another bait ready on the hook and cast it into the lake.

Its really peacefull here, I should of taken up fishing in the real world i bet its just as relaxing. Max sat down on the ground and just watch the lake surface and listen to the peacefull noises of the forest

OOC:will edit after

Roll

1-line breaks

10-12-Catches fish