Jack's Journal

Jack wears a Jet black coat similar to Blackwyrm without a fidget spinner, Plus it deals no Defense. His hair is Messy and Mysteriously white,His eyes glow a Deep crimson, His skin i extremely Pale, And looks Malnourished. His Body Build is Extremely Skinny.

Username:Jack McClirvert
Height: 6 ft 2

About: History/personality
Jack growing up was a Lazy, Yet fun loving boy. When he was born he was alway's Unusual, Like when he could learn anything insanely quickly. Plus, Once he shot a Deer, Hunting and it was almost like the bullet just curved. (But it didn't) Then as he got older, He started playing Video games. The first one he played was Mario! He loved it so much, It was like his life!! Then he started Skateboarding. He got really good! But one day he was competing in a competition and he broke his ankle. He didn't care much, As he could just go back to playing video games. His life started getting more and more revolved around gaming. This caused him to start spending less time with his family, Therefor he was losing his life. But then he came back to reality, he started doing things with his family again. A new brother was born, everyday Jack would be playing with him. As his brother grew so did he. Fast forward to his birthday, He got a new game and hardware. Sword art online was the hottest game on the market, and the most innovative. When he dived in first a yelled LINK START his world changed, He loved the game from the beginning and thought he was the best. Until one day... He found the dark twist of this "Death game" Where he had to survive in the game, To survive in real life...

The first day trapped in the game was normal, killing boars,Buying equipment,and making friends.The second was much MUCH different, Rumors of a new guild who Pk'ed for fun was floating around. When i heard about i was extremely cautious, Always being careful about everything i did. More and more into the game we all could tell the rumors were true. People were scared, and dark. People were going insane, Becoming new people inside this game. But i... But i stayed the same, I Held on to the hope that i would get back to my family.... To my brother. Ive been in this game for two years so far... and I'm still level one. 

Virtues:

He loves fun, As everything he does revolves around fun.  An example is Killing boar's He alway's like to play with them. He will slash three times without a skill, Then finally finish it off.

He's A quick learner, He can learn anything in like ten minutes or less!! One time he was learning to hunt, And he has such good aim everyone though the bullet curved midair! Or when he was skateboarding in less then a week he could do Kickflips!

Willpower, He alway's keeps pushing no matter what!! If he gets defeated he gets back up and tries again and again. And when he does Defeat it, He looks for the next thing!!
Flaws:
Reference: http://darkworldrpg.com/character-flaws/
He's Stubborn, He won't except criticism because he thinks he's alway's doing it right. If he hits a Mob wrong, And someone tells him he Brushes it off. Or if he's Blacksmithing wrong and someone tell's him, He'll Get real mad.

He's Aroggant, He thinks he's the best swordsman in the world, But thats frankly not true.  He never accepts defeat and keeps pushing even if its a fair loss. If he duels someone he assumes he's gonna win, and when he dosent He's very shocked.

He's Cocky, As said before, His Arrogance and Stubbornness leads him to think he's the best. If he wins once, He thinks he'll do it again just as easy. Or if loses once he assumes it was a fluke.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:1

»

Passive:1
»

Combat:1
»

Weapon skills:2
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:1H Straight Sword. It would be Jet black with no Hand guard, A red glowing line Going down the Blade. Its enhancements are Accuracy and Evasion

His appearance would be that of the Blackwyrm coat except the small fidget spinner looking item wouldn't be there, and it's defense would be none

• (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • 2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

Dps Package
Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Edited by Broman216