[PP-F1] Hello Friends!! (Kane, Keith, Emi)

She smiles and walks down a small trail, near some hills and a large lake...

Bayinbaluke-Grassland.jpg

I smile and then sit near the lake... Finding some people gather into small groups... I look at the lake.. and at my reflection... Her eyes and necklace sparkled... Having a smile, of pure white... I giggle and point to myself.. then feel the breeze and wind... the weather was nice and sunny as well as a little windy... It was a nice day to sleep through.. or just enjoy and play, not go into dungeons and kill everything... She looked into the water.. then touches it with her hand. Poking it. then letting her hand come back up from the small splash... She lays onto her back, then finds her sleep and welcoming of nature. Sure laziness and comfort onto the grass. As if she wished she could never go back home, and just stay in Aincrad... (Yet she still missed her folks at home)

Keith walked down the dirt path of the roads of Floor 1. He had his katana sheathed at his side and he hummed to himself as he kicked a pebble down the road. His ears twitched every time he heard the gurgle of water from the nearby lake. As he kept walking, he noticed a girl sitting by the lake. Keith saw she seemed a little lonely, and he decided to walk over. He approached her and sat down next to her, keeping a moment of silence before talking. "Hello! I'm Keith!" He said, turning with a smile as he held out his hand. "What's your name?"

The weather had never been more beautiful in Aincrad. Kane had just finished a job for a client, and was traversing the hills and fields of the first floor once again. Making his way across the field, anyone who saw him could tell that Kane was a sell-sword, earning <

> for acting as a bodyguard/guide/hired muscle for lower-level Players.

Coming across the pair, Kane gave a cheerful wave. That is, until he got close enough to see that Keith's tag meant he was a Player Killer. Now, that didn't mean he was a bad guy, but the Orange Player was clearly very strong, and caution would do him well. He kept a cheery smile on his face as he approached. "Man, they really got the whole 'sunlight' thing right, didn't they? Every cloud has a silver lining."

"My name is Emi." She said as she turned around to look at the blue haired figure. "Nice to meet you Keith." Her smile turned to a grin. and her hand was put next to keiths, into a firm handshake. "What was that song you where humming?" She asked her grin went back into a serious face. and she looked into Keith's eyes. Then saw another person... behind Keith's shoulder... She then looked back to the lake... The quick change of pace was very new to her. She used to be more slower of pase. Of meeting people, she wasn't very good at, and had always kinda gotten beat up. These two seemed to be a bit nicer, yet she hadn't met the other figure... yet... He had waved at her and Keith... "I guess.." She replied to the newly met man... "So, My name is Emi, he is Keith.." She said her hair had reached toward her back, and lower, almost to her feet... She had yawned, and covered her mouth then returned to normal... She listen to the short conversation of introduction...

Keith scratched his neck and yawned. "Well, what brings you two all the way out here in the morning? I figured most people would be out leveling on a day like this." He said as he stood and stretched, looking at the in-game time on his HUD. "It's pretty early, were you out here all night?" He asked, Emi, also looking over at Kane for why he was up and about.

Kane rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. These two seemed nice enough, and as far as Player encounters went, this was more peaceful than most. "Emi, Keith, I'm Kane. Pleasure to meet ya!" He adjusted the strap on his back that kept his oversized greatsword easily accessible.

"I'm not usually out this early, but I was hunting down a specific type of monster out in the fields. A Red Frenzy Boar... nasty little beastie, but there's some that'll pay well for its hide. Crafting material and all that."

"I was here so I could watch the stars, near midnight... I ended up not going back to the INN.." She said in a waking voice. She stretched... Then lay facing the beautiful sunrise over the lake... "I feel it's a waist to go to level up strongly today.. it's so beautiful out..." She says then puts her hand in the lake again, this time feeling some fish scales. She giggled... then pointed at the place she had took her hand out of... "A fish!" She giggled.. then put her hand back into the water to feel more slimy fish... So slippery.. they feel so funky!

"Weird isn't it?" Keith said looking at the girl play with the fish. "This whole world feels so real, like it's something to be embraced." He looked at the sunrise as arcs of reds, oranges, and yellows danced across the horizon, causing clashes of warm colors along the skyline. "I was actually out here for different reasons..." He said, standing up and looking down the road again.

Kane laughed at the splashing fish, which swam in lazy circles under Emi's hand. He had to remind himself that there were tiny moments like this that made being trapped in Aincrad bearable. Emi looked so peaceful... She reminded Kane of his sister, when they had been younger. Turning to one side and coughing to hide his momentary lack of composure, he turned back towards the two as the light peeking over the hills started growing warmer and brighter by the minute. He nodded at Keith's comment.

"Well, I still feel like I'm living in a prison... A beautiful, wonderful, terrible prison. Still," he bent down to run a hand through the water, drawing it out and watching the beads of liquid run down his fingers, "We're gonna have a lot of awesome stories to tell when we get out."

"Some awesome, some boring, and some exciting. Yet there still stories." She says as the two find the light of the sunset most interesting... She keeps playing with the fish. Finding it funny to make him swim up, then splash back into the pond. The trees had sway over right, and left.

So much nature, she had been never near enough. She had been as if a princess stuck in a castle, all the time. No fun, only family.

Yet here it was like being free... She had loved the sound of nature... yet never got to feel what is would be like outside. All she could do was stay inside, mostly all her life.

For her SAO wasn't a prison, but almost like real life. If She was to go outside, and be free if she were to be killed. she would simply REALLY be killed. Just like if you die in the game, you die in real life.

It was like being on some kind of a survival show. Yet more realistic. She had never really feel what it was like, to be out in nature. Until now, and if feels so open, and free!