[PP - F02] <Long Live the Queen> Time to sting

Ben had put out a call for some friends to join him on a quest to deal with a tougher than normal quest that he had heard about.  The Wasp Queen, a large field boss that respawned occasionally, was located on this part of the floor.  It would be a tough fight for just one player to fight, so he found another low level player to join him.  Then, just before he was about to embark on the quest, he got a second message from a player who had already completed the quest, asking if he could help as well.  Since he could take up to 3 players on the quest, he saw no reason to give the enemies a fighting chance. 

He had gotten himself down to the forest areas of the floor that the boss was supposed to spawn on, and checked his HUD.  The rest of his party should be arriving soon, and then they could get started on the bee-slaying. 

@Steel @Simba

Stats:

Spoiler

Level - 8
HP - 160 / 160
ENG - 16 / 16
DMG - 3 (1 base + 1 skills + 1 equipment)
MIT - 0
ACC - +1 (1 equipment)
EVA - 0

Battle Ready Inventory:
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
(2) Magic Armor Potions (Safeguard)
(8) Basic Healing salve (Heals 40 HP)
(4) Burning Edge Potion (+1 damage)
(2) Lesser Antivenom Balm (Antidote (1))

Steel was casually walking through the forest, even eating lunch as if he didn't have a care in the world, as he was asked by a person named Ben to join in on a quest to kill a queen bee. Steel had already beaten the said field boss by himself so he thought it'd be a cinch the second time as he had prior knowledge on it and there would be 3 of them on this quest. Eventually, he reached a clearing where he knew the boss would be nearby and noticed a player. "Yo Ben, ready to take down a giant bee?" He said with a small smirk. "You can leave tanking that insect's attack to me. And feel free to rely on my experience on fighting that thing." He said this with a confident tone. "I took that down by myself after all, with three of us, this should be a cinch if we keep our guard up."

Edited by Steel

There were a few players around his level scurrying around the first floor, but Simba had been lacking and have not done anything as of yet. His workshop is due for some re-opening and he is going to need to find some materials so he can continue crafting his life away. Still doing the lessons for the first floor, Simba was grown tired of it and decided to just take a break from the first floor and try to see if there is anything available to him on the second floor. He stood on top of the teleport pad and a menu appeared in front of him. The main settlement known as Urbus appeared on his HUD and he slowly tapped on it. Being materialized onto the second floor as the weather changed slightly, since he is now on a mountain like field.

A message from an unknown player has arrived in his inbox, asking for assistance in a quest that Simba had planned on soloing, but with the help of others, he should be able to get the quest done twice as fast. He slowly made his way toward the forest, coming across deer, elk, and a rather large bear. He took a deep breath and sighed, before moving into the forest to catch up with the party that had formed. "Looks like I made it on time. I got a message.. Well.. Rather a notice. That a player is looking for some help. I should be able to help you out." He said in a soft tone, following a smile.

@Benjamin Bookworm @Steel

Ben waved Simba over as he approached, glad to see that his invitations were accepted.  It was good to see other lower level players helping each other out.

Hey Simba, we're both here already, so we should be able to start in just a minute.  I'm Benjamin, the guy who was organizing this Quest- nice to meet ya.  And you too Steel, thanks for coming to assist.  I wanted to talk a bit of planning before hand.  Steel, you've done the quest before, right? And you're ok with doing the tanking, if the bee starts hitting you?  

It looks like we have enough power here to just surround and stamp out the queen, but if anyone wants to hang back for the first swing and let someone else take the hits they can.  I have plenty of healing potions, so I'll use them if anyone gets near half health.  I don't think I need to use the damage potions, but if one of you wants one, they're here.  

So, um, thanks for coming, and let's make sure to stick together for this fight.  There should only be the one enemy, but keep your guards up just in case a surprise shows up.  

And, that should be all we need before we jump in.  You guys got anything on your minds before we gear up?

"I shall be fine tanking her majesty's attacks. It appears I have the highest defense among us in the first place so it's only logical for me to do so." Though Steel said this in a rather logical tone, he had a small grin of confidence. He knew he could protect the people that would be his party members today. "And before we start, I do indeed have something to say. Don't start attacking it before I do or before it attacks me. If the queen had her focus on one of you two with lower defense and HP, it'd be dangerous. I'm surprised I could solo this thing around level 5 or 6. And well, I'd rather not having people I just met die on me." He said this slightly sheepishly while keeping his serious tone. His social awkwardness made it hard for him to express his real thoughts at times but being in this game made things easier for him.

Edited by Steel

Although they were not far ahead of levels than he was, Simba still felt like he was the one that is the underdog of the party. He cleared his throat and nodded his head. "It is nice to meet the both of you. Benjamin? And Steel? Interesting. It looks we should be able to finish this quest as fast as possible. It seems like we have two DPS and one tank, so this should be even faster." With one quick flick of his wrist, his Steel Sabre materialized onto his hand and took a few swings with it, before looking over at Steel and Benjamin. 'This cuirass should still be able to carry me further until I reach the higher levels. I need to find a tailor that would be able to help me craft a perfect light armor for me. This cuirass is just not light enough for me.' Simba cleared his throat and stabbed his sabre into the ground and leaned against the handle.

"I believe I got the entire Hate system down, so if we're going to take turn to beat this bee.. We should do the following." He pointed at Steel saying, "I mean, you already know, but we are going to have you initiate the battle for us. While I can switch with you and combo an attack." He paused and looked over at Benjamin and nodded his head, "You can just follow up on us, since you have the potions to sustain us."

@Benjamin Bookworm @Steel

Well, it seems like we're in agreement.  Ben said as he readied his weapons.  So Steel, that just leaves you to lead the way forward.  We'll strike after you get the first swing in, so whenever you are ready go ahead and do what you do best. 

As he moved towards the grassy field of the forest to take a look, Ben had spotted the queen bee just at the edge of the grass, buzzing around without having seen them.  He signaled for everyone else to get ready, as it was about time to start the show.  The queen buzzed along the sides, almost taunting him, but Ben had a few stun attacks ready to go just in case.  With any luck, we shouldn't take more than one or two hits through the whole fight, as long as we work together.  So let's get this quest done and kick some bee butt. 

Spoiler

~Combat~ 

None currently

- Enemies - 

None Yet

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 16/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 180/180 HP / 18/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 120/120 HP / 12/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 

Benjamin Bookworm: 

Simba:

Steel walked right out into the open, seemingly uncaring of the fact that the Queen Bee was right there. Once he was in her sights, he acted as those he hadn't done it on purpose. And now he was going to begin his performance. "Why hello there your majesty. My apologies, I didn't see you there." He said this with almost mocking bow. "I'm sure you don't recall but I have fought and bested you before and now I shall do the same today." From his bow, he suddenly moved forward, making sure his opponent was focused on him and not his newly acquired teammates. He slashed his sword at the monster, only for it to miss. In response, the Queen struck back. Thankfully, because of his armor, the damage was minimal, taking only 4 damage. "Not bad." Steel said with a shrug, not having budged an inch nor did he show any shock, acting as if he were a battle hardened warrior. He was determined to block her field of vision for his teammates.

"Unfortunately for you, I have teammates this time. Ben, go left! Simba, go right! Attack from behind when you feel you're ready!" He was going back to leader mode. He did try and start a guild some time ago, not that he could remember what happened that halted that plan but the idea was started so he had some confidence in his leading abilities

[Steel's Turn]

ID: 95070

BD: 3 (Steel misses)

MD: 9 (Queen Bee hits Steel) 

~Combat~ 

In Combat

- Enemies - 

Queen Bee 50/50

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 16/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 176/180 HP / 16/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 120/120 HP / 12/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 

Benjamin Bookworm: 

Simba:

((OOC: Sorry, guys, messed up on the first dice roll))
@Benjamin Bookworm @Simba

Edited by Steel

Ben saw the first attack that Steel used miss, and ran around the bee's left side to flank it as he did.  Looks like they would have to take this monster down as a group!  All right, my turn! he shouted as he drove in there, aiming to stun the queen for a few seconds and stop it's next attack.  Unfortunately, that plan did not take into account the quick movements that the queen had while dodging Steel's sword blows.  Ben overreached and wound up face down in the dirt, before rolling out of the way and scrambling back. 

OK... that didn't work at all like I planned it.  Simba, maybe you can just regroup with us and we can try to hit it again after it takes another swing?  I think we really need to just get a redo on this whole fight. Ben said as he nursed the couple of bruises he got from hitting the ground so hard. 

Spoiler

~Combat~ 

Benjamin roll ID 95071

BD 1 (Critical Miss!)

- 2 EN

- Enemies - 

Queen Bee 50/50

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 14/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 176/180 HP / 16/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 120/120 HP / 12/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 

Benjamin Bookworm: 

Simba:

Simba pulled his sabre out of the ground and followed Benjamin and Steel, as his eyes glanced around the forest, making sure there were not going to be any monsters that would jump at them. The Wasp Queen stood out the most in the forest and Simba quickly tightened his grip around the handle of his sabre, watching Steel engage first. 'If these two are able to land their attacks, we should be in the cl--' Before he could finish his thoughts, Steel missed his attack and the Wasp Queen retaliated. As soon as he could, Simba was about to react to the attack until Benjamin charged in to attempt an attack himself, but he missed and fell forward, but was able to get back to safety.

Simba took the opportunity to engage the Wasp Queen, hoping that he would do some sort of damage. He sprung into action without any hesitation, Simba spun around driving his sabre into the base of the Wasp Queen, before violently pushing the blade through. 'Tch.. That barely scratched the damn thing.. I heard it packed a heavy punch.. I am the only one that landed the attack, which means it'll begin to attack me.. Unless Steel has something up his sleeves..' Simba quickly sprinted back toward his group, readying his sabre to attack once more. "I know it wasn't much, but we should be able to take this thing down if we keep it up" He announced, before materializing a vial of strength. It would be an opportunity for him to try out one of his uncommon potions, but he held onto it, just in case his party will not be able to dish out any damage.

Spoiler

ID: 95098 | BD: 08 (+1 ACC)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [12/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[176/180 HP] [16/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [14/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[46/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 01
Steel: 00
Benjamin Bookworm: 00

@Steel @Benjamin Bookworm

Edited by Simba

Things certainly weren't going in their favor. Both of their initial attacks fell flat and the only one that did manage to hit the queen was their weakest member Simba. In response to Simba's hit, the queen began to turn towards Simba, appearing quite ready to impale the poor boy with its stinger. Steel had to strike and get back the monster's attention. It was his job as the tank."Your majesty, I believe I said your opponent was me." He said with a smile as he readied a sword skill. Along with it came a feeling of pressure emanating from him. It had nothing to do with data or anything game related but rather it came from his real life experience with the sword, creating the chilling feeling of killing intent. "Snake Bite." He said softly before letting loose three strong and quick slashes towards the Queen's back, just before it had reached Simba. The Queen shrilled in pain as it received critical damage from the attack and refocused itself onto Steel striking back with it's own attack which Steel took with ease. "There we go, that's more like it." Steel said with a grin having taken out about 25% of the monster's health in one go and keeping its attention on him.

"With that, we're nearing the half way point." Steel said, getting back into leader mode. "Ben, try and get a hit in. Simba, fall back for a bit. I may have its attention now but if you land another hit on it, it'll go back to you. I'll try to further keep its focus on me! Now then your majesty, bring it on!"

D: 95112 | BD: 9 | MD: 6

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [12/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [14/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [14/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[34/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 01
Steel: 02

Edited by Steel

Ben smiled at the turn of events - looks like they were starting to get the better of this wasp! He pushed himself forward for another attack run, but once again slipping as he stood up.  He managed to pull off a charge, but the wasp simply knocked his attack away with her wings when he did.  The enemy didn't even seem to have noticed him yet, which was really frustrating for Ben.  

Sorry guys, I'm not getting any hits in at all!  This stupid bee is just moving too fast.  Watch yourselves for her counter attacks, ok?  he said as he kept an eye on everyone's health bars.  They were doing well so far, but that was no excuse to slack off and let some lucky hits knock one of them down.  He really hoped that Steel knew as much as it seemed he did, because they were not going to have any luck to help carry them through this fight.

Spoiler

-Combat-

+1 EN at start of turn

Roll ID 95118

BD 4+1 = 5 (Miss)

- 2 EN

-Enemies-

The wasp queen - 34/50

-Players-

Benjamin: HP 160/160 EN 13/16

Steel: HP 173/180 EN 14/18

Simba: HP 120/120 EN 11/12

-Hate-

Simba - 01

Steel - 02

Benjamin - 00

The white haired player watched as Steel took a step forward and was able to activate his sword skill and dish out damage, dropping the Wasp Queen's health by thirty-two percent. Simba clenched his fist in excitement, as Benjamin Bookworm took his turn. 'If I activate my sword skill, would I be able to drop its health even further? It still has about sixty-eight percent of health. If Benjamin can dish out some damage, we can even drop it to maybe fifty percent.' As soon as Simba finished his thought, the Wasp Queen blocked his attack and Simba clenched the handle of his sabre and immediately rushed toward the Wasp Queen. "It's fine, Benji.. That is why we are doing this as a team, so there is no need to apologize!" He shouted, as he ran up toward the Wasp Queen.

His sabre began to glow a bright white and his entire focus onto the Wasp Queen, he clenched the handle as tightly as he could. Under his hushed breath, Simba said, "Snake Bite." As soon as he got close enough, Simba crouched below the Wasp Queen slashing one area, dropping the wasp's health to twenty-nine points and quickly slashed upward towards her torso, dropping down past half of her original health points. With one last push, Simba tore through the Wasp Queen, coming through the other side, dropping the Wasp Queen's health down to nineteen points. He smiled at his two party members and waved at them. "Looks like we are almost done with the queen. She is around thirty-eight percent in her health. We should be able to clear this battle very soon!" He shouted toward them.

Spoiler

ID: 95144 | BD: 09 (+1 ACC)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [09/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [14/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [13/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[19/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 03

@Steel @Benjamin Bookworm

Edited by Simba

Steel had been ready to land another blow to the queen in order to further increase the aggro towards him but then SImba had decided to not follow orders and continued to attack, landing a critical hit no less. This in turn made him miss his attack since the Queen turned around to  face Simba. That idiot! I told him to temporarily back off! Steel couldn't help but admonish the young man in his mind. The queen had begun stabbing at Simba, her stinger getting dangerously close to Simba's midsection. I'll scold him later. He compromised in his mind before giving out another set of orders. Though by orders, he was mainly telling Simba to not attack for the time being."Simba, retreat a short distance and don't attack her till she stops focusing on you! If you don't want to get skewered, you might want to listen this time! Ben, you and me are going to have to deal some damage to redirect her highness's attention!" Things were getting stressful because of Simba's little mishap but Steel was standing strong and he hoped Simba would listen this time.

ID: 95146 | BD: 2 | MD: 7 (-3 from SImba's evasion so miss)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [09/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [13/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [13/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[19/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:

((OOC: Gosh darn it Simba XD))

Edited by Steel

Ben was ready for the wasp queen this time, and stepped in to make another run at her.  He managed to avoid the wings and track her weaving, just about ready to hit until Simba's attack threw the queen's flight path off.  He swiped wildly with his weapon, but once again his attack went wide.  He just couldn't hit that enemy at all today!  Ah, sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to finish it off.  I can stun it so it can't attack if I can actually land anything... he said with increasing frustration.  This might actually be a whole battle without him getting any hits in onto the enemy at all. 

Let's give it one more run, hitting it with everything we got!  Maybe we can take her down before she gets another strike in on any of us.  I know I want to take her down. 

Spoiler

~Combat~ 

+1 EN at start of turn

Benjamin roll ID 95152

BD 4+1=5 (Miss!)

- 2 EN

- Enemies - 

Queen Bee 19/50

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 12/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 173/180 HP / 13/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 120/120 HP / 9/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 2

Benjamin Bookworm: 0

Simba: 3

Steel yelled toward him to stay back and he nodded in return. 'I got too into the moment and did not realize how much of a danger it would be if I were to die to the Wasp Queen right now.' Before he could run back, the Wasp Queen made an attempt to attack him, but he was able to evade the attack. He quickly dashed back toward Steel and Benjamin Bookworm and made sure not to increase his hate level toward the Wasp Queen. He watched closely, as Benjamin Bookworm attempted to take on the wasp himself, but his attack fell short and Simba clenched his fist as he was about to take off toward the Wasp Queen, but stopped himself.

"I'll do my best to avoid the Wasp Queen's attack again. I won't attack her until Steel can grab the wasp's attention!" Simba sheathed his sabre and stood still, slowly raising his energy up slowly. He had to do his best not to engage in combat with the Wasp Queen, as it will hinder the party from doing much if Steel and Benjamin Bookworm were to be left alone. Simba quickly materialized his sabre onto his hand, as he took a defensive stance against the Wasp Queen.

Spoiler

ID: 00000 | BD: 00 (+1 ACC)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [10/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [13/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [12/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[19/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:

OOC: I'm sorry! I did not think I would land most of the attacks! :sweats:

"I am really wishing I had gotten that Howling skill or more accuracy boosts now." Steel said as he once again missed his target since it continued to chase after Simba, making the poor lad do something that half looked liked dancing and half panicking as he dodged each attack from its stinger. "He must have good evasion stats." Steel noted to himself, surprisingly calm about all of this despite the life and death situation with the queen threatening to skewer Simba. "At this rate and with our current luck, this'll take a while. So what do you want to do Ben?" He asked the other person the bee wasn't chasing. "Keep our current strategy and redirect the hate or have Simba be an evasive tank and let him continue attacking? Either way, I'll do my best to keep you two from kicking the bucket." He raised his sword once more, ready for combat.

ID: 95217 | BD: 3 | MD: 7 (-3 Simba's evasion)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [10/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [12/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [12/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[19/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:

((OOC: Sorry for taking a while. Got a fever high enough that I couldn't leave bed))

Edited by Steel

Ben was getting tired of not being able to do anything at all this battle- his friends were getting attacked and he wanted to, he had to, finish off that darn wasp once and for all!  It won't matter who the queen goes after if she's DEAD!  I vote we all charge this bloody thing and kill it once and for all! he shouted, losing his cool a bit  from the frustration.  He came here to protect other players, not stand around uselessly.  And he punctuated his remarks by charging in to skewer the queen, aiming for her side, only to be once again knocked back by the quick swipes of her wings.  This was not going the way he planned it at all.  Frag! Just hit her with everything you have Simba!  I got potions for when we're hit but we need this thing to die.  Just keep stabbing it!

Spoiler

~Combat~ 

+1 EN at start of turn

Benjamin roll ID 95344

BD 2+1=3 (Miss!)

- 2 EN

- Enemies - 

Wasp Queen 19/50

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 11/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 173/180 HP / 12/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 120/120 HP / 10/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 2

Benjamin Bookworm: 0

Simba: 3

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm
rolling for combat

Simba observed as Steel attempted to attack the Wasp Queen, but there was nothing happening. The Wasp Queen charged toward Simba, attempting to pierce his torso and was able to evade the attack. 'Tch.. If I continue to avoid attacking the Wasp Queen, I might become a kebab soon. I have to break protocol and begin my assault. There is no way I can die he-' Before the thought could finish, Benjamin shouted toward the party in frustration and Simba understood how he was feeling. "I agree with Bookworm. If we all charge at the wasp, we should be able to defeat the boss really easily. There is no use in standing around!" Simba agreed in an amiable tone, as Benjamin swiftly swung toward the wasp's wings, she was able to evade the attack as well, causing him to miss once again.

With words of encouragement from Benjamin, Simba took an offensive stance and prepared to attack the Wasp Queen. He charged his sabre and his killing intent was clear and with one swift movement, Simba appeared before the Wasp Queen's eyes. His eyes widen as he swings his sabre downward, slashing the wasp's head. As his floor hit the ground, his sabre glowed a bright white, as he pulled his sabre to the right of the wasp's torso and jerked it toward the left. Simba quickly dashed backwards, as the Wasp Queen is now at her last eight percent. "Looks like you two can finish this off!" He exclaimed, before smiling at his two party members.

Spoiler

ID: 95371 | BD: 09 (+1 ACC)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[120/120 HP] [08/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [11/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [10/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[04/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 05

OOC: Adjusted our energy, so it is correct. Also Steel, that is not a problem! As long as it didn't go inactive!

Edited by Simba

"Man, this is really annoying!" Steel said as he continued to try and slash at the bee to no avail. "And what's with my luck today? This was way easier when I fought this thing last time!" He was beginning to lose his cool as the only time he managed to land a blow was that lucky hit. Of all things, for RPG mechanics to also be based on luck....it's annoying! He shouted in the back of his mind as he regained his cool so that it'd be less likely to screw up from his emotions running rampant. He did keep thinking about improving accuracy though. Unfortunately, the Queen Bee herself had managed to land herself a lucky hit, knocking down 1/3 of Simba's health. "Keep your cool, one more hit and we can end this! Give it all you got!" He said, raising a battle cry as he charged in once more. 

ID: 95390 | BD: 02 | MD: 9

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[104/120 HP] [08/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [10/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [10/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[04/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 05

((OOC: Seriously though....what's with this luck?))

Edited by Steel