[PP - F02] <Long Live the Queen> Time to sting

Ben readied his weapons again, angrily glaring at the wasp as it hovered in front of him, taking swipe after swipe at his friends while ignoring Ben's attacks.  His daggers just didn't want to hit it!  This time you're going DOWN! he shouted as he went for the finishing strike.  He had tried to push through the wings that kept buffeting him away with raw strength, throwing his whole body into the charge.  And once more he got knocked back, this time tumbling end over end into the ground. 

Darn it!  I can't hit anything today!  What is it going to take to put some damage into this thing?  he fumed with frustration as he got himself back onto his feet.  How was he supposed to keep this thing from attacking if he couldn't even touch it?  If Steel and Simba couldn't finish it off this time, they were going to be taking another round of damage. 

Spoiler

~Combat~ 

+1 EN at start of turn

Benjamin roll ID 95559

BD 1+1=2 (Miss!)

- 2 EN

- Enemies - 

Wasp Queen 4/50

- Players - 

Benjamin: 160/160 HP / 10/16 EN / 1 ACC /  3 DMG

Steel: 173/180 HP / 10/18 EN / 17 MIT /  4 DMG

Simba: 104/120 HP / 8/12 EN / 3 EVA /  4 DMG / 1 ACC /  5 MIT

- Tracking Hate - 

Steel: 2

Benjamin Bookworm: 0

Simba: 5

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm

Simba kept his eyes close as Steel attempted to engage the Wasp Queen, but his attack missed. 'He will be okay, I am pretty sure that Benjamin can take her out. Just in case, I should be ready to att--' A sudden gust of wind passes through him and the needle of the Wasp Queen punctured Simba. His health immediately tanked, but it was not enough to take him out of the game. He gripped the needle and pulled it out and the Wasp Queen flew away from him. He dropped to his knee and Benjamin attempted to engage the Wasp Queen on his own, but he also missed his attack. 'The queen moved faster than I expected, but I guess I have to most faster.' He slowly got back on his feet and clenched the handle of his sabre and glared at the Wasp Queen.

He quickly dashed toward the Wasp Queen and switched directions and slashed across the body of the Wasp Queen. His eyes glimmer, as his sabre slowly enter the body of the wasp. As the blade exited the body, Simba whipped his sabre against the air and sheathed his weapon, as the corpse of the Wasp Queen exploded behind him. A bonus loot window appeared in front of his HUD, showing that he received two crafting materials, a potion, and an unknown consumable. 'Seems like we are finished with the quest, I guess it is time to go home.' He retreated back toward his party with a grin on his face.

Spoiler

ID: 95656 | BD: 06 (+1 ACC)
ID: 95658 | LD: 16 | CD: 07

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[104/120 HP] [08/12 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT]
Steel:
[173/180 HP] [09/18 EN] [17 MIT]
Benjamin Bookworm
[160/160 HP] [09/16 EN]

ENEMY INFO:
The Wasp Queen:
[00/50 HP] [20 DMG]

HATE:
Simba: 05
Steel: 02
Benjamin Bookworm: 00

SPOILS:
Tier One Materials [2]
The Matriarch's Stinger [1]
Unidentified Tier One Consumable [1]

@Steel @Benjamin Bookworm

OOC: If the loot parameters do not meet, ignore the bonus loot.

Edited by Simba

Ben watched as Simba put the finishing blow on the Wasp Queen.  He hadn't managed to land a single hit the whole fight.  Well, at least his quest log showed that they finished up the quest.  Well... we got it.  Nice job guys.  Um, it looks like it dropped some sort of Stinger.  I make alchemy like this, so how about you take it Simba?  I think it would be more useful for you. he then finished up logging of the quest in his log, transferring the quest rewards to the others.  We didn't get much in the way of loot it looks like, but a lot of XP.  I've split what we did get the best I can, but if there's something one of you was hoping for just ask.  This was a good fight- how about I give you guys a call next time I'm on a combat quest? 

And with that, he checked his map for the best way back home.  It was time for them to head back, maybe get some celebratory drinks after this. 

(OOC: the loot parameters aren't met for anyone above level five, sorry.  Queen had some low HP.)

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Simba, Benjamin Bookworm, and Steel gain 4 skill points (1 from one page of RP, 3 from quest)

Simba gains <The Matriarch's Stinger> (+1 Damage for 1 thread, consumable)

400 col from 1 page of RP gained (200 to Simba, 100 to Benjamin, 100 to Steel)