[F1-PP] Helping a Stranger

Kimi was going through the first floor in the Town of Beginnings looking for something to do. As she passed by her very first quest board she thought to herself, "Maybe its time for me to help someone else this time. Hmmm..." Kimi looked around the are to find if anyone looked lost or confused, but everyone she noticed so far was either NPC or a shop keeper. A few people were around, but it seemed they only wanted to do shopping and nothing else. "Huh, not to many low levels." Kimi thought to herself as she made her way to the northern most exit gate. Once she was there she noticed a lonely player who was resting on the side of the wall. Kimi wasn't to sure what to do, but she just mustered up the courage to talk to the player. "Hey! Hows it going?" Kimi said nerviously.

@Fetu Lagi

Fetu woke up a bit confused and tired. There was a person in front of him, asking a question. A girl, asking Fetu, "How's it doing?".....  Fetu shook his head and rubbed his eye with the palm of his hand. He said in a confident, strong voice "I am doing good, thanks for asking. Well, this is Sword Art Online I guess. Haha, (Chuckles) "Who are you?"  Fetu got up and stretched his arms and his legs a little, then he introduced himself to the girl. He took a quite deep breathe first. "My name is Fetu Lagi. You could call me Fetu, Lagi or just Fetu Lagi.".  The sun was rising. Fetu felt the warmth of the sun and he filled up with a new fresh feeling. He touched the wall that he was resting on. He slid his hand across the wall feeling the rough texture built and programmed in the building. Feeling and looking at all the detail of the world... He was amazed at this virtual reality world, a virtual universe.  

"I take it you're new here. My name is Kimi and its best you take it easy for now." Kimi said in a friendly voice. She looked around a bit to see if there were any other players aside from him. Kimi noticed that Fetu was taking in the game for the first time and absorbed all of the simulation around him. "Well not sure what to say to you, but the game is very pretty. You know despite it being a death game and all." Kimi offered a hand to bring up the guy. "Also its best you don't sleep so close to the gate next time. Player killers could easily just drag you out and kill you." She shrugged at the thought of it as it wasn't unheard of, but highly unlikely. "Well that being said, welcome to SAO. Hope you enjoy you're stay." Kimi said in a jokingly manner.

(OOC: SAO takes place after the announcement of it being a  death game, so everyone knows they can die.)

Fetu was quiet for a few seconds, thinking what he should say or do. "........." .   " Can you help me, uh or give me a ...... tour of Sword Art Online..." Fetu asked in an unsure and a bit shy voice.  Fetu shrugged his shoulders a bit and said "Tuu ......." "Haha (Chuckles) you see I am a bit new to this game...... So I don't know a lot of stuff here."  Fetu said in a regular voice.  "..........."  "Nice to meet you Kimi"   "I would like to get a katana...... Can you help me? What class are you? .............."   Fetu scratched the back of his head, then looked around him he decided to take a little walk around the town. He was really amazed about the game. He wanted to take a walk around and check out the town. "Hey Kimi would you like to walk around the city with me?" Fetu Lagi Said....

Kimi laughed a bit saying, "I can't hold your hand on this, but i'll see what i can do to help you." Kimi backed off to give the guy some space. "Well its nice to meet you too i guess." Kimi said shrugging and managing a friendly smile. "Well if you want a katana, from what i've heard you have to find one first. So its probably best to go out to fight a monster so it can drop one or whatever maybe trade a blacksmith if you help him do like a mini quest of sorts. I don't know take your pick, I've never been one interested in Katanas."   Kimi said trying to think at the top of her head how people would normally find one. "Sure i'll join you around the city. There's not to much to look at, but you can find a few interesting things here and there." Kimi said while looking at a nearby directory.  "Anyways what have you been doing in the game? Since we all cant leave until we complete it most either stayed in a safe zone, killed themselves, or attempted to make it to the higher floors." 

"Well, I've basically have been just sleeping in the whole game in that corner near the building... haha" (Fetu Chuckles) "haha... Do you wanna go and help me fight a monster or something.... I guess.. tuu.. haha.... help me get a katana"  Fetu said in a chuckling voice..... Fetu became quiet for a little thinking about what to say and thinking about his life ".........hmm....." "What do you think about being trapped in the game? Are you alone? Or do you have friends here... in the game from real life..." Fetu Started thinking about his family and what they were thinking about... "Jees... I wonder what my family is thinking... I'm gone now"  Fetu looked down at his hands, he stretched his fingers and made a grip... Fetu said to himself. "If I die... in the game... I die in the real world... So many questions unanswered; I can't die, I wont die!" Making a Grip.   

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"Well i've always been alone or at least i saw myself as alone. Now i got a few people i go out with to quest, but still i go alone from time to time." Kimi said answering Fetu's question. "As for being trapped in the game, no one knew at first so i guess its the same as you. Hearing about a new game and trying it out. Then the whole getting teleported to the center of the town of beginnings and getting the news of being stuck in the game. I've waited for someone to do something about it, but since i was practically being useless I told myself no more and went on to try making a difference." Kimi said trying to explain everything that she has been doing so far. Kimi thought back to the time she decided to do something about being stuck in the game and to where she was now. She had a long way to go before she made it to the front lines like their guild leader, but she wanted to enjoy whatever she could now before she was stuck with that responsibility.