[F1] <<Earning A Living>> Potions, Concotions, and Emotions

"Let's see. Hmmm... A job feature huh, must be cool." Ell said to himself as he walked around the Town of Beginnings figuring out what else he could do in the game.

"So, I could be an Artisan for making trinkets, a performer, or not, a blacksmith like Macradon, a tailor like Hei, a cook like Tsu, or an alchemist like Ben. Wow. All of them except for the Performer one is such a drag to have considering I need alot of materials to make stuff, stuff I could only get by gathering, and never will I ever want to be a Performer." Ell continued as he took a right turn and bumped into something, or someone.

"Ow!" Ell heard from someone in front of him. "No!" He tried to look at his situation a little more clearly and he realised that it was the girl from before. In the same blue dress, with the same black hair, and sadly, the same accident.

Edited by H3LL0

"M-my..." Ell watched as the potions break and disappear. "Potions." The girl turned around to face Ell with misery in her face, but it changed and turned to anger the moment she saw Ell.

“You again?!” She said as she grabbed Ell by the collar.

“How many times do you have to ruin...” Then she started to cry. The girl released Ell and covered her face as she sobbed.

Gaaah... what am I supposed to do, is this the part where I am going to comfort her and put my arms around her like in mangas. 

Ell took a deep breath and said,

“Okay, I guess it wouldn’t hurt if I help you make those potions again.”

Then the girl stopped crying immediately.

"Of course you will and we will be doing it immediately! And I don't need all those potions anyway, just one. I need three materials,  Undead Treant Sap, Zombie Raven Eye, and a Wraith Essence, all found in the deep parts of the forest of the first floor."

Edited by H3LL0

Undead Treant Sap, Zombie Raven Eye, and Wraith Essence? Sounds like a good fight. Collecting all these materials for a cute girl... What a dream come true

"Okay." Ell replied.

"That was not a yes or no request. You needed to pay me back stupid! We leave after I bring... some necessary items. You prepare too. We shall meet outside the Town after five minutes."

The girl turned around and started to walk away.

I just talked to a girl, a girl, a girl! And a cute one at that. Oh no not again, I forgot to get her name. I'd better remember that the next time we meet.

5 minutes later

Ell was waiting at the exit of the Town of Beginnings, looking through his inventory, making a run down of his items.

"Got a lot of Potions, my daggers, my boots... Martial Arts skill please just wait for a little bit..."

Then somebody gave him a light push. When he turned around he saw the girl with a grin on her face.

"Well what are you looking at? Let us go! Follow me and this will be over in a jiffy!"

Spoiler
  • HP: 60
  • EN: 6
  • DMG: 2
  • MIT: 0
  • ACC: 0 
  • EVA: 1
  • Bleed: 2
  • Keen: 1
  • Savvy: 1

Equipped: Ell's Robe (+1 Evasion, +1 Savvy), Golden Sun Dagger (+2 Bleed, +1 Keen)

Battle Ready: 3 Starter Healing  Potions, Silver Moon Dagger (+2 Damage), Thunder Stormers (+2 Paralyze). 

On the way to the Dark parts of the forest

"So, uuhh... we have been walking quietly since we got here... uuhh..."

Come on Evan what is the hold up.

"I'm... Sorry?"

"Of course you are because you should be! Took you long enough!" 

Ell sighed as he kicked a pebble out of his way. "Call me Ell. I mean, it would be awkward if we'd be out here not knowing what our names are right?"

"Well you are getting comfortable. Okay, I guess I'll play along with your friendy friendy bussines. Name's Ezra"

Ezra. What a cute name.

"So Ezra huh... what a cute name. Nice to meet you." Ell said blushing

"Oh shut up." Ezra replied with red cheeks.

"No can do ma'am, but I won't let awkward silences-" Ell was cut short when a very large bee dived for him. Good thing he ducked.

“Okay, what now?”

Death Stinger

Spoiler
  • HP: 10
  • DMG: 6

"Death Stinger" Ell read. 

"Okay, ten health points, and six damage..."

Ell brought out his Golden Sun Dagger and charged a Sword Art. He charged at the Death Stinger and jumped to attack it. Then he performed Round Accel, dashing around the death stinger at high speeds.

Spoiler

ID: 9522 

H3LL0

• Attacks with [[x2] Round Accel (2 Energy)]
  • EN: 6-2=4
  • BD =7 -Hit
  • Deals: 2x2=4 DMG
  • Death Stinger HP: 10-4=6

Death Stinger

• Attacks with [Basic Attack]
  • MD =3-1 =2 -Miss
  • H3LL0 HP: 60-0=60

Summary:

H3LL0 HP: 60, EN: 4, Keen (Plus one to BD Roll on next attack), Savvy (Plus one to BD Roll on next attack)

Death Stinger HP: 6

He slashed at its right side then spun to get to its left side and performed another slash. He watched the Death Stinger's HP go down.

He landed back on the ground. The Death Stinger lunged at him to sting Ell.

"Ell look out!"

Ell rolled to the right and dodged the Death Stinger's attack.

Keen and Savvy, so I get extra accuracy when I hit an attack or when I dodge one.

Ell thought as he looked at the two buffs he got.

Exactly like what I planned for this character. 

"Thank you Ezra, good to know that you care." Ell said trying to sound cool.

"Shut up! I- I still need you to get those materials for me so I can't have you die from a stupid Bee." 

Edited by H3LL0

“Yeah, yeah.”

Ezra’s cheeks were red, and Ell can feel his heart beating as if he wanted to just scream with joy.

"Fight is not over yet Ell, better focus."

Ell observed the Death Stinger. It was trying to look for an opening, flying from point to point. 

Then it charged at him, pointing its Sting at Ell.

"I don't think so" Ell used another Round Accel at it.

Spoiler

ID: 95261

H3LL0

• HP: 60+0=0
  • EN: 4+1=5
  • Attacks with [[x2] Round Accel (2 Energy)]
  • EN: 5-2=3
  • BD =7+1+1=9 -Success
  • Death Stinger HP: 6-4=2

Death Stinger

• MD =7-1=6 -Success
  • H3LL0 HP: 60-6=54

Summary:

H3LL0 HP: 54, EN: 3, Keen (Plus one to BD Roll on next attack)

Death Stinger HP: 2

Ell went in for another two slashes at high speeds. Only this time the Death Stinger's counter attack was successful.

Just as Ell hit the ground, the Death Stinger went for his nape with its sting and it connected.

"Ell!" He heard Ezra say. He watched his Health Points go down for the first time. 

"I am okay."

Edited by H3LL0

“Finally, somebody who can put up a fight.” Ell said observing his buffs

So no Savvy this time huh, doesn’t matter, I can hit you as easy as pie any time.

"This should take care of you! My other sword art, Side bite, or not!" 

Guess I don't have the enough energy to perform it. 

"Round Accel once more!"

Spoiler

ID: 95611

H3LL0

• HP: 54+6=60/60
  • EN: 3+1=4/6
  • Attacks with [[x2] Side Bite (2 Energy)]
  • EN: 4-2=2/6
  • BD =8+1=9 -Success
  • Death Stinger HP: 4-2=0/10 -Bleeding

Death Stinger

• Dies

Summary: H3LL0 wins HP: 60/60 EN: 2/6

"Hyaaaaaahh!" Ell screamed as he charged at the Death Stinger. It too went for an attack at Ell but Ell was faster. He slashed the Death Stinger two times with his glowing dagger before it died.

Ell sighed as he looked at Ezra who had her back turned.

"Let us go, we still have none of the ingredients."

"What? No are you alright? Or maybe just a simple congratulations?" Ell replied as he followed her deeper in the woods.

Ezra ignored him, he might have got her worried for a second there but she was relieved that he was safe.

Edited by H3LL0

It was minutes later when they finally reached the dark part of the forest. It was a place lime something straight out of a horror movie, a haunted forest.

”Right, first thing, first. Where do we find an undead treant?” Ell said as he hopped over a tree’s root.

”Hey Ezra you are you listening?” 

When he turned around he saw that Ezra was being carried by a branch. 

Undead Treant

Spoiler

HP: 30

DMG: 15

"You have got to be kidding me" 

Ezra was screaming, but the treant's branch was covering her mouth. Ell heard a muffled "Help me!" From her. 

“Why does it have to be you who geys taken?!” Ell complained.

He took out his Golden Sun Dagger and charged in for an attack. 

One fight after another, I wonder if I can still win this game with zero deaths.

Spoiler

ID:96071

H3LL0

• HP: 60+0=60
  • EN: 2+1=3/6
  • BD: 8 -Success
  • Deals: 2 DMG
  • Undead Treant HP: 30-2=28/30 -Bleeding

Undead Treant

• Undead Treant HP: 28-12=16/30
  • MD: 2-1=1 -Miss

Summary:

H3LL0 HP: 60, EN: 2, Keen (Plus one to BD Roll on next attack), Savvy (Plus one to BD Roll on next attack)

Undead Treant HP: 16

Edited by H3LL0