[PP-F1] Have a Drink With Me (ft. Steel and Rienka)

"Man, how long has it been since we've all been trapped here?" Steel couldn't help but ask himself as he reentered back into town after a day of hunting. Though he didn't mean to, he had already gotten accustomed to life here in this virtual prison. Even on the first day, he didn't let himself hole up in a room and fought against the despair. Thinking of all that as normal almost scared him, almost made him feel inhuman. Grandpa, I think you've trained me a little too much... He said with a small smile as he remembered all the mental training his grandfather put him through. 

He ended up choosing to go into a bar to end the day. It was places like this where he could make new acquaintances and gather information so he considered it a valuable spot despite it not being a place where one could get drunk enough to forget their worries. Not that he drank in the real world anyway. What awaited him inside however was a rather unpleasant sight. A small group of men of varying ages seemed to be harassing a young woman who seemed rather tall but still shorter than himself. While the contents of said harassment were lost within the sounds of the other bar attendants who had decided to ignore the girl's plight but it was clear that she was disturbed by all this. As a (self proclaimed) Samurai, he couldn't let this slide.

"What you're doing there is rather distasteful. A real man shouldn't be trying to make a lady cry." He said in a half gentleman, half serious voice.

"Huh? I think I heard a mosquito in my ear, I think I should squash it!" The leader of the men said, acting as if Steel was just a minor annoyance and attempted to knock him away with a punch which would then just be turned to knockback by the safe zone system. In response, Steel moved to the side as he did a sweep at his feet and a push at his face, easily knocking the man down.

"You had enough?" Steel said as he got back into a stance.

"Damn you!" The man shouted as he got back up and charged at him once more. Steel merely activated the Martial Arts Skill <<Embracer>>, making his hand glow as he hit the man with full force and knocking him way back, almost to the door. With a scowl, the leader and his men decided to leave lest invoke his wrath once more.

"Well, that's finally over, you okay?" He said to the girl he had just saved with a comforting grin. "They didn't do anything to you did they?"

Reinka was pulled out of her chair. One male holding her arm. This wasn't an attack or anything so the game must have allowed it. Her face bowed as it hid behind her red hair. She bowed her head but was sure some of the males could see her face clearly. Her eyes squinted in anger and despair. This was not the reason she came here. Not at all. When she heard another man she was already on guard. Her head snapped up about to say she wasn't going to cry and then he broke all the other men apart. It reminded her of that boy she met in class. He picked on her but raised her up to defend herself. He'd even jump into the fray for her. She looked at the dark haired male. He was awfully tall. 
This was what she came here for. A smile came to her lips.

"Fine now, thank you. It's not that I was crying though, but I do appreciate it a lot."

It warmed her heart there were still good people alive. She looked up at his name to see his level. He has seemed some combat then. She almost wished she could hide her level one status. She sighed and looked around at the bundle of NPCs pretending to have a great time and talking nonsense. There were players as well, but they were too into their own business to really notice them. She looked back him.

"So." She pointed up at her name that floated above her head. "My name is Reinka nice to meet you." she wasn't sure if she'd seen him. She had closed herself off from people and the game, but she was at the point were isolation was breaking her down. "So you have fist powers?" her head tilted surprised by that. "I thought this was all weapons based."

"That's good, I'm glad you're okay." Steel said with another smile. "And not saying that you were crying, I was just meaning that anybody doing that sort of thing was unmanly. A true man must show respect to ladies like yourself." He said this, hiding his slight panic from possibly offending her with his crying comment behind a resolution of what a man should be, one who displays honor and respect.

"Nice to meet you Reinka, my name is Steel." Steel said as he extended his hand out for a handshake.

"Well, it's actually a skill. There's actually martial arts skills in this world filled with swords, spears, and the like. You can only get it from a quest though. I did martial arts in the real world so I thought it'd be a good idea for me to get the skill once I saw the quest." Steel answered in response to her question about 'fist powers'. 

"Well then, want to have a drink together to go along with the conversation? Must be awkward for us to just be standing like this the whole time." He suggested with his usual smile.

She shook his hand happily. She was so elated to have a conversation with someone.

"A drink sounds nice. I'll get water." she moved to sit at a wooden rounded table and waited for the drinks.

She was surprised how kind the man was. She eyed his hair wondering if he was an albino like herself, or if it was dyed, or maybe that's just how it was. She nodded to herself and waited for her drink to arrive. They had something in common she might touch on that when he'd come sit down with the drinks, and may even tell him why she choose water as well.

"I took Jui-Jitsu and Aikido when I was younger for self-defense. Though I wasn't very good at first. When I did get better they started focusing more on tournaments and I wasn't interested in that. Instead, I saved up to open a theater." she explained. "How far did you get in your training?" she wondered trying to make normal conversation. Though she hoped he wouldn't be offended if he was interested in only the 'sports' aspect of training. She didn't mind it but felt she only needed to defend herself.

Steel ordered some water and some ale just to try it before sitting right across from Reinka. He noticed the girl eyeing his hair, something he was used to but he hadn't come across such looks very often since he was stuck in this world. "Curious about my hair color? First off, yes it's real. Well, sort of. I think it's called Marie Antoinette syndrome or something like that. It's basically where my hair just starts going white even at a young age, it's genetic. In the real world, I still had some black hair so I guess the game reflected that by combining the two colors giving my hair a silverish color."

"I practically grew up with martial arts, mainly sticking with karate and kendo. Though rather than self defense, my grandpa only started teaching me so that I wouldn't get beaten up the next time I saved a cat or classmate from bullies..." He said with a rather sheepish expression on his face as he remembered how reckless he was back then. Okay, he was still reckless but not as bad as back then. "I managed to get to a pretty high rank and won some tournaments but like you, I wasn't interested in the tournaments themselves all that much. I just wanted to get stronger in order to protect those around me. Though I will admit it was also partially so I could find stronger opponents to clash against." 

"A theater eh? You planning to be an actor? Who's your favorite playwright?" He asked.

"Hm, an actress. I did get into a few romantic comedy roles, but I'm trying to get into action. I have no idea how they did. I'd hope my being here doesn't add to the fame though. I'd want to earn it on my own terms with the others together." She explained and listened to him. "Oh stronger people, you're dedicated then. I was only taught because I got bullied a lot as a kid myself. She pointed at the top of her head. "It's only this red because it was dyed before I started playing." She then pointed at her eyes. "This kind of gives it away though. Normally my hair is snow white. It's cool to me but it's a hassle around my peers who think it's a disease or something to make fun of me with." She sighed annoyed at the thought of it.

She envied him for having a hair color at least for a little while. Still, it looked really good anyway. "I think it looks good but I'm biased too I guess." She smiled and took a drink of the water. "I couldn't keep up with the martial arts. I'm not very good at protecting myself from attackers. If they look human I feel like I'm a monster for trying to hit them, and with the possibility of that threat, in the beginning, that we can die. I'm not sure how to get out to see people, but being on this floor isn't always the best idea. Was it easy for  you to venture out of here?" She wondered how he managed to do it.

"As for the playwright I like Claude-Michel Schonbert. I know I haven't seen everything he's made but I enjoyed it. Though you can't go wrong with any works produced by Hugo." 

Edited by Reinka
forgot to answer one of the questions.

"Trying to get into action huh? That might be a good area to use any of your martial arts skills in."  Steel said in response. "And I wouldn't worry about the fame too much. If I had to guess, the government would be trying to keep this situation on the down low as much as possible so even if they did somehow get the info on what we were doing or how high ranked we were, they'd probably only say such information to our family members." He said this in an analytical tone but at the same time, he voice carried some assurance.

"Claude-Michel Schonbert huh? That name rings a bell. I think that's the guy who made Les Miserables? I liked that one" Steel said in response.

"Hahaha, I now feel a sort of kinship between us even if it wasn't from the same condition." Steel said about their hair being white. "I think having the white hair would have looked good on you. It would have given you a graceful snow princess feel. The fire princess look you have now though also looks pretty nice." He said this, complimenting her looks while trying to raise her confidence in her natural hair like he did. Although in his case, he honestly just stopped caring and didn't bother to dye it.

"Yeah, being able to hit somebody without flinching takes some time to get used to. In a way, I felt a bit less human when I managed to take down some delinquents as if it were normal. In a way, it's a good thing you managed to keep that level of humanity intact." Steel said as he tried to remember when he began acting callously towards the issue. Reinka then asked how he managed to leave the safe zone. "To be honest, it wasn't easy but my body kinda moved on its own. I didn't want to let the game beat me, I didn't want to rot away curled up in a room at the inn. These sort of thoughts kept going through my head and I just tried to become stronger. I guess my Hero of Justice side was also a part of it, trying to get me to become stronger so I can protect somebody." He said this with a sheepish smile.

She nodded agreeing with him. Acting out a tough scene might require her to train and not freak out when someone went to take her down as it would be staged. She hoped she wouldn’t be a baby about it.
“It wouldn’t be too bad. I just have to remember it’s staged. Maybe if I get better at this game I’ll mentally toughen up and it’ll be okay.” She explained. “Ah, I didn’t even think about it your way. I was more worried they’d make a big deal I was in a coma and hand me a win out of pity for not being able to perform as I aged. Though there are older actors so I might have a career when I wake up if it takes that long to beat this death game. I just hope the rule is someone has to win once, and not everyone has to win on their own to wake up. That day was so long ago I’m not sure I remembered what it said. Probably too scared at the time to really remember it correctly anyway.” She said highly annoyed at her weak mental state at the time. “I was too worried about auditions in the morning that it didn’t dawn on me how bad it could really be.” She drank her water.

She clasped her hands together happily. He knew what the man helped produced and she could talk for hours, but didn’t want to seem like a know-it-all and drag the conversation. “There’s also one about a female pirate. I’d like to give that one a shot too.” She said happily. “But I have an affinity towards pirates in general.” She admitted. “Their stories always seemed happy or mysterious even if it ended poorly for them at the gallows they’d smile at the end loving what they did regardless. I’m not sure I’d have that kind of bravery.”

“Snow princess huh? I like that better than old grandma.” She laughed letting him into her world. “I guess I get too wrapped up into what other people think, but I can’t say this wasn’t my choice. Because my hair was white the red showed up nicely and I didn’t have to bleach my hair.” She smiled happily about that. “I actually really enjoy red hair. Hm. I did get made fun of for having red hair but that never bothered me as much.” She wondered why that was. “Was it bad for you growing up?” she asked curiously letting her guard down more.

“Why would that feel hard to do. I mean I understand why I can’t do it, but I mean if they were being bad guys I can see you taking action without thinking them as human. I mean they’re monsters. That’s what my friend growing up told me. He’s the only reason why I’m able to hit people to begin with….Um…I’ll tell you the story. I actually like a lot of video games too. Legend of Zelda is pretty popular with me as it has a story and action. I was taking jiu-jitsu and couldn’t really perform anything I learned on my opponent. Even if it hurt when they took me down. Albeit it didn’t hurt much. So my friend, who wasn’t my friend at the time more or less harassed me to try to get me to attack him, and it failed. Though he caught me at a park playing on my handheld, and noticed that my violent ways came out more in games. I didn’t care if Link hit someone with a sword or a bomb or anything for that matter. I explained that Link fights bad people and monsters it’s different. So he told me humans can be monsters too. They just look human. So eventually I got better at hitting people, even if I don’t want to. It’s strange even with monsters in this world; I’m scared to hit anything. Knowing I might die.” She shook her head. “I can beat games without dying. I have before, but the stack is too high. I can’t push the limits of the game without worrying about my mortality, so I don’t know how to play.”

“Tell me more about the quest. Where is it? I’ll see if I can take a path that’s harvested for monster drops so it won’t be dangerous. Maybe if I get use to something I know I won’t be afraid to try something new later.”

"I'm sure we'll all get out the moment the final boss is beaten." Steel said in an assuring tone. "I have no reason why Kayaba did all this but he did say it'd all be over once we had beaten the game." Steel definitely couldn't forget that day. When it looked like the sky was bleeding and the man himself had told them the grave news. He then noticed how Reinka was feeling down about feeling scared on their first day so he decided to tell a little story. "Once upon a time, there was a brave general and a cowardly general. One day, the cowardly general asked the brave general this. 'How can I avoid being afraid of battle?' The brave general decided to answer in turn with his own question. 'How can I stay sane in that hell like you?'  You've recognized and even seem irritated at your mental state. I think your heart is strong enough already and in a way, you've retained your humanity more so than those who've been showing no fear. Keep that in mind." 

"Oh? You like Pirates? I guess that'd make you a Pirate Princess then." He said with a small smirk, continuing off his princess remark from earlier. "Now that I think about it seriously, that could be pretty cool actually. Maybe you could be a pirate type character here. Though I do advise not actually attacking other players. I'd rather you not be branded an orange player. But acting as boisterous as one and maybe dressing like it might be cool."

"I can't figure out for the life of me why they'd make fun of hair like yours. As I said earlier, it looks nice on you." Steel said in response. "As for me, I never really got made fun of for my hair. And when things were said about my hair, I just stopped caring. Though I did get made fun of at first for something else. Which would be jumping in to save somebody despite being the weakest in class physically. Whether it be a kitten or a classmate being picked on by bullies, I'd always jump in....only to get beaten up in the next minute." Steel said this with a sheepish smile as he remembered what it was like. "That did stop though once I won a tournament in middle school."

"Well, if I fight under self defense, it doesn't feel that bad. But as the amount of fights I got into accumulated, it started blurring to me and I just started fighting like an emotionless machine." Steel explained his reasoning. "I guess it's more me trying not to succumb to that feeling. And now that the situation is all the more serious, I have to continue to fight it. Even if somebody treats us like trash, we shouldn't do the same or something like that."

"The quest will be on floor 2 and it shouldn't be too hard to reach where you do it. You don't need to fight monsters, you just need to do one thing. Break a stupidly big rock with your bare hands." Steel gave her the short run down.

She stared at him. That was rather jarring. Though she understood that maybe he felt like the strong general. She thought about it for a moment and tapped her own cheek. She leaned back studying.

"Don't worry General. You haven't lost your sanity yet if you can admit it and talk to a coward like me." she winked at him giving him a small amount of faith she now put in his words and actions.

"Yes, that's true. Maybe going out and doing some treasure hunting would suit me better. I could trail out where people have been to avoid monsters, or hire a body guard once I make enough col. That'll be the day huh? Still that at least sounds like fun. One day maybe."

"Oh I see so you got stronger. I wish I had that convection. Maybe I'll get put into a situation where that'll happen. I was always a loner by design as a child. So I never had anyone to really defend. I was too busy running away to notice much to begin with." She sighed annoyed at that. "I don't want to run. If i can stand up to people verbally I want to stand up against the monsters here. I just have to figure out how."

"Hm, if someone treats us like trash? Are you in a guild maybe?" she asked curiously. "Hmph, so what. it's not their business what you do anyway, and you're not hurting anyone. Even in real life with the tournaments. The only thing that really gets hurt there is pride. So it's still not the same. You're not a bad guy okay. Remember that. Remember the kitten. You'd still help out a kitten right. You're still the same guy, just better suited for the task. You just grew up more that's all." She tried to assure him. "Like those guys earlier. You helped me out. If you were an emotionless machine that wouldn't have happened you know. You would just get your drink and leave. So there. I got you there!" She wondered if she should have been a lawyer no she hated the idea of that.

She listened and started taking notes in her menu. She nodded a few times.

"Why don't I call you when I'm done with that. I'm going to try it. I won't have to worry about monsters and who knows what'll happen."

Steel couldn't help but give a small smirk in response to Reinka winking and going along with the general thing "Perhaps that is the case."

"I'm a loner usually myself. It was always hard to interact with other people. But...it was way harder for me to ignore something bad happening right in front of me." Steel said in response. "And it's not like I chose to train because I got beat up. I honestly didn't care so much. It was only when my little sister got involved, getting held hostage by some of the school bullies that I felt the need to get stronger so I could make sure it wouldn't happen in the first place. I think you only need to have somebody or something you want to specifically protect to gain such conviction so I don't think you need to rush. It'll come in time."

"By 'us', I was meaning the two of us and by emotionless machine, I was referring to when I was in the middle of battle."Steel said with a nervous chuckle as Reinka seemed rather confident about her answer. "I didn't consider the earlier scuffle as a fight either since we're in a safe zone. However, I thank you for the sentiment all the same. It does make me feel a little better."

"As for a guild, I'm not currently in one. I'm usually just a solo player. I might want to start one later on though. I had planned to make one a while back but the plan fell apart one way or another. I forgot why."

"Well, I could come along on your treasure hunts as your knight in shining armor if you want. I have some confidence in my skills. I can take down some of the lower leveled field bosses on my own after all." Steel said with a grin. "Besides it'd be more fun to travel with companions. Well, I guess that can wait until after you've done the quest."

"Hm I was only a loner when I wasn't an actress. Mostly out of fear of a lot of hair pulling." She sighed still annoyed she never did anything about it. Still it seemed that was natural even according to Steel. "I guess it's okay, if I did do something about I might not be happy with myself later. I'm okay in the end. I grew up into a person I like right now. I was a social butterfly and this game robbed me of it. I lost all the faces I was use to. But you know, I kind of did it to myself I guess. I didn't try at all. I might give it a shot. Maybe you can spot me in a fight or something later, make sure I don't get myself killed out there." she thought about it then looked down at the table. "On second thought. Never mind I don't want to put you in danger either. Even if you can take out big things, I wouldn't want that on my shoulders. You'd have to convince me I guess." She said truthfully.

"A guild sounds nice. A group of people you befriend to have your back. I can image the higher leveled characters having the most friends though. I don't blame people for that." She looked up at him. "Hey, do you team up with anyone else?" she asked curiously. "How many people would you need to make a guild? I don't know the requirements."

"A knight with a pirate, sounds a little funny huh? Still I wouldn't mind that just so someone can look behind me but I'd still worry about the whole thing. I don't want to be stuck here though. Ugh it's like pulling teeth with me on getting out there I guess."

"Even if you didn't want me to, I'd still be helping you if I could. Besides, at least on this floor and maybe the next floor, nothing short of field bosses can really damage me." Steel said explaining how strong he was. "Besides, it'd kinda go against my code of honor to just leave you like that. But indeed, that'd be an odd combination, a knight and a pirate princess. Isn't that like the Wind Waker Zelda game? Though in my opinion your looks and persona are more leaning towards Zelda rather than Tetra." She had made her love for the franchise obvious so he decided to use that as comparison. "Anyway, you can definitely count on me to protect you."

"I have teamed up with other people but it was usually on only a temporary basis. That's the usual case as a solo player. Though I have made some friends through the process." Steel said in response. "As for how many people one would need for a guild, I think you'd need at least 5-6 people at the start? I honestly forgot." He said with a sheepish smile. "Well, it can be found out later on."

"Ah, but Zelda is such a flat character. Do I have to act out her role. Tetra was cooler." She countered. "Hm I'll lean more toward Captain Kid from the Assassin Creed franchise. It's an older game but I love it so much. Traveling history without really traveling or doing too much. I'll be honest Shaun is my spirit animal." she laughed. Shaun Hastings in that game also had red hair. "Honestly I think I learned more playing those games than I did in any school class from my past. It actually made me rethink history and how to victors write the books. It's interesting to hear it from both sides. Oh I see you're gonna follow me around no matter what I do, so I'll have to get sneaky and stealth by you. I'll have to work on that to escape your heroism." She teased him lightly. "So less than ten people. Well I'll be one extra person if you needed help starting a guild. Though if I had my way I'd find more people on other floors to put in a guild." she thought about it. "Only because we'd have a diversity. I guess I just really want to talk to more people."

"I might let you tag along if you can really handle these two floors. I don't want to be the one who drags you down." She sat up more being serious about it.
"Hey, what about the profession system. What are you going to carry out, or carried out." She wondered what his job was. "Maybe I'll buy something from you one day."

"I didn't mean your personality was flat..." Steel said, lightly panicking. "I meant that you don't seem as tomboyish and ready to fire me from a cannon. Rather than that, you appear more like a refined lady. Well, it would be an interesting idea, having the beautiful refined princess be as boisterous as a loud pirate." He said in an amused tone. Reinka continued to talk about video games before teasing that she would try to escape his heroics. So he decided to quote from video games in turn. "Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back." He said with his own teasing smile.

"Well, I don't really have any specific plan on who I invite to join. I was mainly planning to just invite people I ended up befriending or needed a place to belong. Or something like that." Steel said with a sheepish smile on his face. "Well, at least I got one member already." He said with a somewhat carefree smile.

"Don't worry, as a tank, it's my job to keep others safe. I won't think of it as a burden at all." Steel said with a grin. "As for my profession, I have no idea at the moment. At the moment, I'm between Blacksmith, Cook and Performer. Blacksmith so I could make myself and others better gear, Cook for the same reasons for food, and Performer because I'm a singer. How about you?"

"Ie!" she smiled happily. "That's possibly the only kingdom hearts game I enjoyed. I mean the others are okay but Roxas story was the best one." She felt like a kid in the candy store. She thought her interests were strange, she tried to say that games were a form of media but people the CEOs never understood them it seemed. So she had to stick to classics or whatever was popular. "Hey, if you made a Guild would it be a ship? I think I'd do that and call it the Daydream but that's because I love The Scarlet Pimpernel. Maybe the Flying Dutchman." she laughed. "Thousand Sunny?" she thought about it. "I wonder if there is lore about ships in the SAO game." She wondered curiously.  "What would yours be a castle maybe? Not that I'd start a guild. It'd be the right kind of work but, I can't see people looking up to me in this game." 

"Alchemist, I actually enjoy gardening and the like so I might find it interesting, and potions and crystals would be a commodity I could sell to make a living. I mean once you make your armor you have to make more to keep up with the floors but I feel like it'd be harder to gain col from it in the long run. While potions and crystals are one use. Personally I almost hate that idea at the same time. It's good for business but then it's the creators fault that the supply the person bought is gone after it's use. At least that's how I kind of feel. Next up is food, mostly because I'm hoping that'd be fun and work like potions only it's more stable. You could use it for a party or something useful. Performer was another one on my list but it seems more like something for a bard than something an actress would use. 
Still making your own armor seems like a great idea, because you could make your own weapon too. Oh that means you'll take heavy armor if you can make weapons. I was thinking of getting heavy armor, I mean, this outfit really isn't for fighting per say. It's a little embarrassing to be in it all day." she sighed annoyed at how revealing her outfit was but it still felt like her own skin. 

"Yeah, after I try breaking a giant rock I'll try the other starter quests. I just didn't want to be caught in the headlights without a weapon." She explained. "Hey, could you show me some of your moves. The rank one moves so I can see what they look like maybe?" she asked curiously.

Reinka seemed to light up when Steel showed interest in video games as well which he thought was good. It seemed to open her up more to him. She then changed the topic to what the guild would be. As per her tastes, she suggested ships. "Where are on earth would I get a ship anyway? I haven't seen a single water mass large enough in town to put a ship on anyway. Haven't seen any skills related to it either. But then again, having a place shaped like a ship would be cool too. As for the castle, I don't think I'm gonna reach the ranks of the KoB in terms of size so I don't think I'd go that far. Honestly, I just want to make a place for others to feel that they can come home to. Maybe a medium to large sized house at most?" He said with a satisfied smile. "Well, since you're member number 2, you're currently the vice leader so work hard to earn our future members' respect!" He said this half jokingly but at the same time, he was half serious. "On a side note, I've been at least thinking to give some form of theme to the group, either using Chess pieces or Arcana. For Chess, I'd be the King and for the Arcana, I'd be The Fool. Something like that."

"Those are pretty good jobs to go with. Alchemists are definitely going to be needed for potions and all that. Being a cook would let you open a restaurant and meet all sorts of people. I'm sure you'd end up being able to make some great stuff either way. I'll be looking forward to it." Steel said in response. "Though I think you look mighty fine in the dress you're in already, if you want armor, I'd recommend going with light armor rather than heavy unless you wanted to be a tank. Later on, it'll get you some evasion bonuses which might be more helpful. And you could make it look like a princess dress or a pirate dress if you wished." Steel said that last part in a joking tone but in the back of his mind thought it'd look good. "You can get that stuff made by Tailors."

"Hmm, I've already done the first beginner's quest and that one's just gathering but if you want, we can do the second through fourth beginner's quests together after you've finished that one. Since those will involve fighting and some field bosses." Steel suggested, having heard of the details of the quests. She then asked for a demonstration of the skills for martial arts. "Sure although it's not much." He got up and readied himself. "The first one is what I did earlier and it's simply this." His hand got coated in the glow of a skill as he did a fast knife strike attack. "The other one is just a basic one-two combo" He then unleashed a left and right jab at a speed that was almost a blur. This was from the assistance from the system as well as his own martial arts prowess as being able to move with the skills made it even faster. "That good enough for ya?" He said as he sat back down.

Edited by Steel

“I might want to be a tank actually. I was thinking of taking curved swords like a cutlass to go with my pirate them, and then take a katana. I’m a bit of an otaku, or as some call a weeabu, but I like making reviews, and Japanese history, lore, anime, manga they have a lot of potential for theater works. Even the Yakuza does to. It’s like how the English show a lot emotion through mysteries or for example downton abbey, which is more historical. I guess I like the emotion behind those two cultures in their literature and theater. Spanish culture does it as well but we tend to keep it to ourselves, every now and then though a movie gets it right.” She explained then covered her mouth realizing she was rambling a bit.

“Yes I never wanted to run out of potions but food tends to grab my attention. I am thinking of opening up a treasure hunter store. Materials are needed for everything and I thought maybe I could collect materials for people as well. While I’m out there I’ll keep an eye out for treasure chests. It’ll be my personal second job. The only trouble with that is I won’t be able to appraise what I have and I’ll have to take it to a merchant.” She sighed wishing she could take on more than one job. “Choices choices choices.” She smiled.

“What, there’s a field boss that early on are you kidding me?” she flinched. “I might have to take you up on that offer I’m not sure how ready I’ll be on my own.” She admitted. “I mean I can handle myself.” She pursed her lips and took another drink of her water. She hated to admit it but she wasn’t sure she would be able to attack any monsters. “I hope I can manage and that it gets easier with time.”

She then watched him and saw a blur. She squinted her eyes trying to watch his performance. “I could see your hands so I understand how it works. A one two jab. I’ll try that against the rock later. I seem to be leaning more towards alchemist. Still merchant would make more sense with my side job I wanted to create.” She leaned her head back. “Hmph, so if you become a blacksmith I might have to pay you even more visits, but I can really see you being a performer too.” She told him happily. “I’d still stop by for crystals for songs and such. Though that was the other reason I wanted to be a performer. They have massive healing crystals. I think I’ve only made this journey harder on myself. Punching things would also tire you out faster. So I bet the energy use is high huh? Maybe I’ll use daggers instead so I don’t waste too much energy, hm, I’d rather have a two handed weapon it just feels safer when I can’t punch things anymore. Bah sorry I’m talking too much.”

"Hahaha! I've never heard of a fully armored pirate. Hope you're not wishing to drown out there sailor." Steel said with a small laugh as he had the thought. "Haven't seen many katana wielding pirates either outside of One Piece. Well, I'll trust in whatever decision you end up with on your gear." Reinka then started rambling on about her interests which included Japanese culture and even the Yakuza. She then seemed to realize that she had gone on for a bit and she shut her mouth. "Don't worry about it, I don't mind listening to you talk on and on. So you can feel comfortable doing it at least with me." He said in reassurance. Steel then remembered another thing Reinka mentioned which involved her being a weeaboo, a person from outside Japan. "Now that you mention it, you did seem to be a foreigner from your looks. What brought you all the way over here? Not to mention getting caught up in all this. Your Japanese is pretty good though."

"As cool as that sounds, a treasure hunter store the way you're describing it isn't exactly needed...." Steel said with a nervous smile. "Players can buy materials around town rather easily so they wouldn't need to buy them from someone else. But going around searching for treasure chests sounds pretty cool."

"Yeah, and it deals 50 damage on the first hit." Steel said with a small laugh. "That'd definitely hurt me." She then seemed to get nervous about being able to manage on her own. "Well, I'm sure you can deal with them on your own eventually but let me give you a leg up until then at least. That's what friends are for right?"

"Well, I'm still unsure of what to pick for my job but if I end up being a blacksmith, I'll make you your weapon. If it's a two handed weapon then how about a spear? For some reason, I had wanted to make or have somebody make the spear Gae Bolg so maybe that could be a cool goal." Steel said with a grin. "And again, don't worry about you talking too much. I don't mind." He reassured her again.

"Well there's a lot of various pirates like the Wokou pirates once considered Japanese but later was found out to be more Chinese, Japanese, and other origens often attacking the coast of Korea.  I remember a general using a Katana against pirates before but then I'd be a marine."
"Hm, what brought me here? Well, I'm from the states actually. However with all my hard work I wanted to roleplay without it being work if that makes sense. So I wrote a letter to the company and sent them donation money for their product and got into the 10,000 group that managed to get the product." She explained. "Though a vacation from work wasn't what I had in mind." She sighed. "Thanks for the compliment though." She smiled happily.

"Oh really, I suppose that's true but does that include the higher tier materials too?" She wasn't sure as she holed herself up and now realized things may not be as they seem.

"Fifty?! I don't have that kind of HP that sounds insain! No wonder this game scared a bunch of people. Jeez I'll just stay here for a-....Hm....I'll call you when I'm ready to head out there." She admitted still a bit concerned. She'd have to visit a few shops for sure now.

"Hm a spear, I'll think about it. Sea inspirations would be nice. I really like krakens which I know is a bit silly. I've always liked them, and anchors. Maybe another time we'll have something to eat. Since I've been here I've only had water. It might be self punishment, or maybe, I get the feeling it won't taste like anything. Hmph. We'll see another time. I'll see if I can find other people who might want to join you. As for your chess pieces or arcana cards. Both are really cool. If I was a chess pieces it'd be a queen or a bishop or a knight, as for arcana I'm either the Empress or the Moon. I lean more towards the Moon." She nodded.