[PP-F1] Have a Drink With Me (ft. Steel and Rienka)

"But still, wouldn't wearing heavy gear be bad for a pirate since they sail the seas?" Steel said in response, steering Reinka to what he was intending which was that heavy armor wouldn't really fit the pirate aesthetic. Well, it wasn't like aesthetic mattered as much to him but he felt the need to point it out.

"So you're an American eh? I remember going there like once or twice in the past. It was nice." Steel said in response. "Though I haven't heard of Argus ever doing anything outside of Japan. Doesn't this make it an international incident then? And indeed, quite the vacation. We get to take a break from our normal lives to be able to fight for our lives." He said rather whimsically despite the dark tone. "Where did you learn Japanese anyway?"

"Yeah, all of the tiers of materials can be bought. Not that it makes sense in the context of an rpg but whatever." Steel said wondering why they did it this way for such a standard rpg setting rather than having them find some high tier materials exclusively in the field.

"Don't worry, I'll be right there to protect you. I can definitely take the hit. Besides, after the 50 point attack, it only hits with 5 points of damage which is nothing to me." Steel said with confidence.

"We'll see what we can get." Steel said in response to her requests to spears. "Let's have a meal together next time we meet then. The food actually does have taste don't worry. They took great care for that bit."

"I'll be counting on you then Sub Leader." Steel said in response.

"Most of my Japaneses is self taught. Though I did have a pen pal help me. In exchange I helped them learn English." She explained. "It was a nice trade off." She smiled happily. "I guess that's true but, I'd rather have something to protect me from damage than relying on dodging out of the way. I mean if I get a hit really hard wouldn't it be a lot of damage?" She looked down worried about that concept.

"I don't know if it is, after all I went to Japan to get the product so my body is in Japan." A chill ran up her back, saying it like that freaked her out a little bit. "Oh....Or was I back at home. It's been too long." She wasn't sure were her body was at this point.

"You can just buy them." She made a face. "Well that makes it less likely for people to explore the lands don't you think? Well I guess I'll just do it anyway." It was a little disappointing.

"Why don't I meet up with you after I complete the quest I'll call you then okay? See you around."