[PP-F1] Newlywed Afterparty (Keith's Wedding Invites Apply)

Daeron finally gathered up at the wedding to find that everyone was leaving already. Of course, that Daeron was running late, it was his fault he missed it. So to revive the wedding, Daeron quickly thought of an idea that may want Keith to kill him. However, rather go out with a bang. "Everyone! Stay here! I, Daeron, will be hosting the afterparty for the newlywed couple right here, right now!" Daeron shouted before everyone left. Before he was too late, he walked over to the couple and presented them with a wedding gift. They were two small boxes that could fit in the palm of a hand. He watched as they opened up their gift. The small boxes contained a ring in each. Although they yielded no ability, Daeron was proud to say this was one of his first crafts. "They're rings that I crafted myself. In fact, it was like my second or third craft made EVER. Sadly, I was a poor craftsman back then, if you'd like better rings I won't mind making new ones."

Miaki was a little down that his role as the best man was pretty much over. He stood at Keith's side during the wedding as any wedding ceremony would expect. But he was hoping to have a chance to give a speech to those who attended. Suddenly Daeron came to the rescue declaring his hosting of the afterparty. 'YES! This will be my chance.' He said with a silent punch to the sky. Standing in the back of the crowd, Miaki went unnoticed as he ran towards the gazebo and jumped on top of it. "Alright everyone! Let's get this party started!!!" Opening his GUI menu, Miaki found a setting to project some upbeat music from a limited list of BGM available based on the region of floor one they were on.

I look around and see everyone that made it to the party here.Time for the Cake! I think to myself and quickly open my inventory gui, pulling out the cake me, Miaki, and Shanok got earlier that day. I run up to Keith and set down the cake, presenting it to him."It took us almost all day but we finally got the cake. Almost died in the process. Hope you like!" I say with a smile and wait to see what he thinks of it.