[ PP - F05 ] Friend or Foe? <<Feeding the Enemy>>

"Oh," was all she maneged to say. I don't think it will, plus I like it like this! She smiled loving at the small bird. The creature warbled in glee and climbed on her hand. She held it up and looked at it intently, "I guess it does," she gave a small chuckle and she ther hand back down again. The Phoenix tweeted in delight but remained on her hand. Oh well.

"Aw, c'mon. You have to have something!" she groaned. "I didn't plan on getting a familiar this quick so how am I supposed to know?" she sighed and went back to thinking. What fits her? She pondered. "What about April? Spark? Flare?" she listed a few names that had popped up in her head, making the creature tilt its head in confusion. She sighed and tried ome last attempt. "Apricot?" at the name, the small Phoenix gave a shrill chirp and bounced on her hand. "Apricot it is!" she giggled as she petted the birds back softy. She turned to Shin, "Yeah, sure sure," she puffed as Shen lifted herself off the ground, Apricot perching herself on Spangie's shoulder. "Yeah, let's head back, I forgot how hot it wasn't again," she muttered dryly as she shielded her head with her hands from the harsh sunlight. "Let's go!" she said brightly, skipping back to town.

@Shin

"And I hadn't even thought about familiars until you dragged me on this quest. I've had less time than you to think of anything." Shin argued back using logic. Spangie then went on, testing new ideas for names until the bird happily chirped at one it seemed to like. And thus, the little bird was now named Apricot because of whatever odd sense of logic that ran through the girl's head. Shin didn't know. To be fair though, he wouldn't have made any better names nor did he feel like doing it in the first place so he let her be in regards to the name.

And now, they were finally going back to the town as they have now finished the quest. I'm surprised she can keep up that energy in this heat... Shin thought to himself with a groan as he was almost ready to collapse himself. Well, he wouldn't actually collapse. he wasn't that weak, but he was really annoyed by the heat. Now I wonder how many times I'll be dragged along by this girl in this world. He thought to himself as they had reached town. 

Shin and Spangie both earn
2 skill points
200 col each

Spangie gets
Bird Familiar