Figured I should post this since I lurk around every so often. A friend invited me to this forum a while ago, what seems like months, so I made an account. Then IRL happened and poof went most of my interest in RP. But after re-watching SAO, this time dubbed, and now watching Log Horizon, only seemed right to check it out again. Though, it seems.. rather dead. If I get the feeling to RP I'll be sure to write up a Character sheet for either SAO or Log Horizon, though most likely will be the latter.

Anyways, enough of the explanation.. feel free to ask me anything.

-Sorrow-

Well Sorrow good on you for joining in on the action since being an observe for so long. Welcome to Aincrad! On a side note..... Where are the penguins. I was promised penguins.

Well, I need something to pass the time since I'm currently unemployed and looking to move far away (Currently in the middle of the states and wanting to look for somewhere on the east coast). Its been a while since I've actually RP'd seriously so I may be a bit rusty.

As for the penguins.. they are currently forming the masses.. ready to strike when I give the word >:3.