[SP-F1] Time for more stupid gathering... (Steel)

"Seriously how does this luck thing work?" Steel questioned himself as he got lucky out of nowhere again. "This really is going back and forth. Reinka's luck must have really done a number on my luck. Even that E rank luck which has been the bane of my existence has started to give in." He scratched his head on how one person's luck could be transferred to another person. Logically, it made no sense as there was nothing physical to transfer but he saw the results. Because of this, he was lost in his thoughts about it, trying to find the logical answer to his query. "Maybe it's the will power to not make Reinka cry? No that makes no sense either. Auggh, I can't think of any logical explanation for this!" He was tormenting himself over this odd and random question, causing him to not do anything for the next couple of minutes.

ID# 97932

LD: 15 (+1) = 16

Material Found!

Materials Found: 8

Steel was still stuck on the random question he had thought up earlier and he hadn't been watching where he was walking. What was right in front of him and soon later below him was a treasure chest which he eventually tripped over. Steel hit the ground and after the initial shock, he looked over to see the treasure chest he had tripped over. "This again? Talk about dejavu." On the last quest he went on, he had found a treasure chest due to tripping over it. "Now I just gotta hope I don't get a mimic this time." He then gripped his sword. "At the same time though, I want one more fight with my current equipment before I switch my gear." His current gear had served him well but he needed new gear to have a better chance of survival. He still felt some attachment to it though. He now walked over to the treasure chest to try an open it.

ID# 97934

LD: 17 (+1) = 18

Treasure Chest Found!

Materials Found: 8

Steel crossed his fingers in head as he tried to get it to open. He wondered what would be inside though Steel was to be honest half expecting the chest to just fly at him and attack him. That's what happened last time. Instead, he just got a screen that showed him what materials he had received from opening the chest. Said contents included some extra money, some more materials, a rare ranked weapon, and two dishes of food. "Looks like I hit the jackpot huh? Looks like I won't be getting that last battle after all. Steel was almost a little sad but he took that as a sign that it was time for him to move on to more powerful gear. "I swear, I'll get stronger!" As a way of showing this, he dequipped his armor and weapon before walking back to town. If a monster on this floor attacked him, he could just use martial arts anyway. "Next stop, blacksmith!"

ID# 97935

LD: 15

Things Acquired:

100 col

5 materials

Rare weapon (unidentified)

2 Rare Consumables. 

Materials Found: 13

Thread Summary

1 SP (1 page of posts)

500 col (400 from 1 page, 100 from chest)

Unidentified Rare Weapon

2 Rare Consumables

13 Materials