[PP - F12] Not in my Swamp << Lord of the Seas >>

Ruby had heard a chuckle come from Hestia, Ruby had looked back at her and just shook her head, she probably would laugh too so she couldn't really blame her too too much. Ruby had straightened herself and looked towards the wyvern that had looked at Ruby with a bit of anger, the monster had wanted this player dead, and it attempted to attack again, however Ruby had easily evaded its attack. Ruby had chuckled a bit as its final attempt to attack her had failed, Ruby had looked up at it and her punchin' arm had bee charged up as she had said out to him "Light's out." and she had used the All Might sword art once more and ended its life. It had let out a roar and fell over onto the ground as it had exploded into a million pieces that faded into the air. Ruby had turned back to Hestia as the rain faded "So... thank you for your help, it meant a lot." she had giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97555 - BD: 6+3=9 - MD: 5-3=2
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 66/100
Hestia - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Sea Wyvern - HP: 0/300 - DMG: 300

At hearing you mention me helping you i shake my head no at that with a smile on my face as i look towards the fashionista. I didn't help you at all Ruby. More so i kept you company on the way here to make sure you didn't bore yourself to death or something. I tell the black haired girl with a amused grin on my face as i gesture around to the area we're now in with a smile. I think we're done with this quest it seems like. Do you want to go on another since the day is still young, or you fine with doing only this quest together for this day? I ask her curiously as i remain leaning against a  tree rather interested by this development of the black haired girl apparently having the capacity to two shot tier 2 quests. This only making me wonder what other quests i can get done now if i work with her. A small grin appearing on my face in the excitement of that. Being more so excited to being so close to battle ready for the frontlines. Then actually hanging out with the former blond.

Ruby had smiled when she had seen her smile and talk out to her asking if she had wanted to go on another quest since the day was still young, Ruby had placed a hand on her hip and said to her "Well, if you are offering to do another quest I have another one in mind we could do. The day is still young come on, we got some work to do." she had giggled and walked past her to guide her back towards the main settlement. There was one quest in mind that she had thought of... however there was just a mountain of quests that she had just needed to do, she had a lot of the lower level quests to finish, she had a lot of the higher ones, and a lot of quests that many others have beaten as well. However, she probably could guess that Hestia had done majority of the quests already on the lower floors, so Ruby wouldn't want to take her on one of the ones on the lower levels... she would think of something within time.

Thread Complete -
Ruby:
4 SP, 200 Col, Lightning Rod
Hestia: 4 SP, 200 Col, Lightning Rod