[PP - F12] Not in my Swamp << Lord of the Seas >>

Ruby had looked in the mirror for a little bit, she had found it a little hard to think about how much her look had changed by simply changing her hair and putting on some contacts... it was kind of amazing on how different she had looked. However with a giggle she had turned away from the mirror and placed a finger on the bottom of her lip thinking about what she should do today. Then she had thought for a moment thinking it had been quite a while since she had seen Hestia... and well, I feel as though they didn't really leave on great terms. Ruby had figured why not and try again. Ruby had opened her messanger and sent to her:

To: @Hestia

Hey, its been a minute since our last meeting, and I could tell that well... we didn't really leave on exactly the right terms, however... if you have the time, I would like to try again and maybe go on a quest on the twelth floor? I am not there currently, kinda wanted to know if you were gonna come instead of just going and you message me saying that you are busy.

Let me know!

~Ruby

I relax in my own little snowy paradise that is the fourth floor happily playing my guitar as i look up towards the sky of the fourth floor. Holding my guitar while being within the town of Snowfrost. Just having a nice time just playing and relaxing as i then hear a notification go off as i turn to see Ruby and sends a message back. with a smile on my face while i do so. Saying that i will be there within a moment to help her out with whatever quest is on floor 12. After that i get up onto my feet and whistles over for my familiar to come over as the lion walks on over towards me as i put my guitar back into my inventory while equipping my weapon and gear as i then starts walking on over towards the teleport gate. My blue eyes sparkling with excitement at doing another tier 2 floor quest, and to get some more levels.

I say the name of the town of the twelth floor and steps through the portal and looks around for the familiar blond haired girl that i know should be around here. however, to my utter confusion i don't find her. Ummm do you see her Kuro? i ask my familiar completely baffled why Ruby would tell me to be here, and then not be here to greet me.

Ruby after a bit of waiting had looked up to see that she had sent a message back saying that she would be there in just a moment, Ruby had smiled, and closed the messanger and began to walk to the floor teleporter. Ruby had taken a moment to take in a deep breath before saying "Teleport. Lazaro." and with a movement she had stepped out, looking around she hadn't found Hestia anywhere, seemed like a good time to set up the prank. Ruby had looked to Purb and nodded her head, Ruby had pulled out a glass bottle and Purb had deflated into his Smoke form going into the bottle. Ruby had corked the bottle and placed it onto her side looking around, and after a moment she had seen Hestia. The joke would soon commence, Ruby had coughed and walked up to Hestia saying "Hey- Do you have a moment, I need your help a little bit. I am new to a guild and I need to know if someone had names of the guild I'm in-" she had looked down to her guild symbol and with a smile she had said with a small bounce "Oh? you are in the same guild as me? Thank the lords I found someone good!"

@Hestia

I stare as some blacked haired girl goes up to talk to her able to recognize the guild symbol above her head as i then look at her as she asks me for some kind of help. Okay umm what would you need help with miss? I ask her curiously wondering if Jomei does just invite people in without telling the other members anything. Not really knowing if that is the case or not from having had no one else after me join. Besides that Piera girl now that i think about. She seemed pleasant enough from what very little i did talk to her during the after party that Ryo had hosted. However, since i hadn't seen this girl that only means that she must be a new member that i don't know about at all. Anywhooo have you seen a blond haired girl with big assets who likes to flirt with other woman around here? Has a highly volatile bomb with her. I ask the black haired woman.

Ruby had let out a giggle and said to her "I just need a little help finding everyone, I want to meet everyone and I don't want to wait for a meeting just to meet everyone." she had placed a hand behind her head. However she had felt as though the joke was coming to a close when she had asked for a blonde haired girl with big assets that likes to flirt. Ruby had let out a playful tone "I have indeed found someone like that today, earlier this morning, and before I came here..." she had moved to her side and pulled out the bottle with red smoke in it "I- have a little secret..." she had flicked the cork off of the bottle and the smoke had had came out of the bottle and circled around until it became a ball of smoke, and before long a pair of eyes began to form and he had turned back into his bomb form letting out a goblin like laugh. Ruby had giggled and said "I'm that same girl you were describing. How have you been Hestia?"

@Hestia

I am sorry...what? I say confused by what just happened as i look the girl over finding it hard to believe that this black haired girl with clearly different colored eyes then before is Ruby. I am sorry but are you sure? I say as i look towards the bomb and then just nods my head forced to submit that it is Ruby. Welp i don't know why you changed hair colors and all that. Didn't like your original color or something? I ask the woman in a rather confused tone as i look towards her. My familiar instantly keeping a very close eye upon the bomb familiar. Not trusting it at all since it is a bomb. So then what quest is even on this floor? I haven't been on this floor ever. I tell you honestly with a shrug of my shoulders hoping that you know at least what this quest is about. So then what are we doing? I ask the girl curiously.

Ruby had chuckled as she had looked clearly confused on what had been happening, and eventually she had asked if she was sure. Ruby had nodded her head and opened the bottle to reveal her familiar, she had said out with a smile "Have I ever said something I wasn't too sure about?" she had asked. Afterwards she had asked if she didn't like the original color, Ruby had brought a hand to her lips as she had laughed a little bit as she had said to her afterwards "I wanted to try an absolute new look, plus the whole pink hair wasn't really working out for me. Wanted to see if this sort of look was good." then she had done a twirl and done some sort of model pose asking her "Well...? Do I look nice and beautiful?" she had giggled. Then she had began to ask about the quest she had been wanting to do with her, Ruby had smiled and said "Well, theres a boss in the Swamp Lakes out there known as Lord of the Seas, heard it would give a good SP Reward along with a cool item reward."

@Hestia

Well i mean yeah i guess you look good with the new look, but it is entirely different then what anyone else would be use to though Ruby. It is just a bit strange and off putting because of that fact when i am use to seeing you with long hair. I say to the girl as i rest a hand on my hip as i look towards the girl. Anyway besides the new appearence how has life been for you? I ask the now noirette with curiosity as i then gesture for the girl to lead the way towards the quest since i don't know where it is at, at all. Not even knowing anything that is on this floor from having ignored it because of the doom and gloom appearance that it has for the very beginning. Making this floor not seem like it would be any fun to explore, or have anything really interesting to it that would make it worth while to get to this floor. Wondering how frontliners would even deal with floors that have this feel.

Ruby knew where Hestia had been coming from with this, people were just so more used to the long hair that she had and with a blonde or in some instance pink color, Ruby had said to her with a smile "Well, as a fashionista I am always looking for new looks, and with that Hairstyle can play a huge role in an outfit, so I decided to change it up. No harm done, I think I look extremely good." Then after wards she had lead the way towards the quest since Ruby knew where this quest was and not her she had heard her ask how her life had been, Ruby had smiled and said "Ah, its been fine. Been trying to get my butt into gear and finally work on that shop I've been wanting to craft for a while now. I have just been way too lazy lately." she had then returned the question back to her "How have you been lately? Heard you entered with Kimi rather than Kairi which I had been told about you two being together. Somethin' happen?"

@Hestia

I just nod my head to what Ruby says. Not really understanding fully the meaning behind many of the words since i couldn't care less about the fashionista point of you view. Since i am not a fashionista in any way shape or form. Just wearing what i view as comfortable and that being what i wear regardless of what others could try to tell me. Well i mean hey that is you ruby, but i would suggest getting that shop. I heard that the Aereth guy has gone MIA for a little bit. Could be your shot to take top tailor from him, and get all the business that people could need. I say to you with a smile. Knowing statistically now would be the best chance to get anywhere past Aereth in terms of profession speaking, or at least try to match the man. Since there isn't that many tailors to begin with, and the ones who are active that i know of are barely so. Usually having there store signs flipped to close for whatever reason. She could only guess it is for helping out friends, or doing quests. For myself? i've been pretty good, and yeah i entered the valentines contest and won alongside Kimi. I say with a smile on my face, but at the mention of Kairi i force myself not to sigh outloud. Just remembering how Kimi has been acting more..dejected? could be the word after that event. It was a mutually agreed upon breakup ruby. I suggested we separate for the better of us, and more so for myself if i am to be honest. It was moving a bit to quick for me when i thought on it for a bit. I wanted a relationship that could be a bit slower then what was happening. I tell the girl honestly.

Ruby had looked to her saying that it was her, Ruby had said "Yeah, and I think I look better than ever, people will get used to it, at least I hope anyways." she had responded, then she had heard that some man named Aereth had gone missing and there had been a lack of a tailor, Ruby had smiled and said "Eh, I am not really in it for the money or the business, I am doing it because I just love clothing." she had informed her. Then afterward she had explained that she had been doing pretty good, and they had agreed to a mutual breakup, Ruby had placed a hand on her hip looking feeling like some detail had been missing from it, however she had said out to her "Well, at least its good to have a mutual breakup... however... is Kairi alright with it? And, to me..." she had thought for a moment thinking of her words before saying "I suppose a lot of people including myself don't necessarily have time for slow... but, I suppose if you both agree to it I suppose its going to be fine..."

@Hestia

I just shrug hearing Ruby's words in regards to the whole relationship situation. As far as i know she should be fine with it. At the very worst she is some kind of frustrated with how things have turned out, but given time wounds will heal. Things will go back to being fine.as far as i am concerned. It tell the now black haired ruby as i walk along with her as i just follow her towards wherever this quest is meant to start at. Not really having any clue, and hoping that Ruby managed to remember, or this could go very badly for the both of them in terms of just beginning the quest. Finding the idea of not wanting to go slow to be a bit strange to me. However, not wishing to conflict with Ruby's point of view since i am sure she has her reasons as i have my own on why i would prefer going slow. Like Ruby probably has her own reasons for not wishing to do so.

Ruby had chuckled a little bit and said "I don't think anyone would... at least with emotions far more unstabilized. Just if something happens, don't be frustrated with her. Calmly resolve it, nothing good happens if things remain sour." Then they had continued to walk, Ruby had looked over after a moment, and she had just smiled, she looked back forward and said "I apologize if what I had said upsetted you. I just have... a different point of view, mostly towards this world is all. This world is far more different from the world that we all physically live in." she had began to look around and said "This world... well, to best put it... its like High School, however full of people against one another. People who would kill, and some who wouldn't dare place a finger on a soul. Just endless amounts of drama." she had looked over to Hestia "I simply just think people should work together, don't hold things inside of you... find someone to be with you, despite how awful it could be." she had looked back in front of her "Buuuuuut, thats just me."

@Hestia

At the comparison to a highschool i think of everything that has happened that i have heard about and just starts laughing at how apt that comparison actually is. knowing that it is practically spot on towards what this place is actually like. Lots of drama around every corner, lots of clichs that are guilds, the loners that are the solo players, the fights that go out of hand, and the secret scheming from behind which is there if the monument of life is anything to go by. This game can basically boil down to a highschool simulator gone deadly medieval style. With some monsters here and there as a side thing almost. That is waaayy to scarily true Ruby. it is weirdly applicable to the world. i say as i chuckle at that fact as i look towards the woman as we walk along the area towards where the quest should be. By the way do you know what the monster is by chance? I ask curiously.

Ruby had looked over when she had said that it was scarily true, Ruby had smiled and said "Well, the blatant truth may be scary, however thats basically the world we live in. Solo players refusing to accept any form of help are dying without their names being known, guilds are starting and ending through endless drama... and here the two of us are. Two women stuck in the middle of it all." she had looked over and said to her "And yeah, I have the belief system that no one should ever keep things inside of them, to speak out and find love." she had looked back in front of her before shaking her head and giggling "I have a strange theory, could it be that Kayaba did this to us all to test us as a human race? To see if we would help each other? Or to watch absolute anarchy unleash upon the world he's created. Either way, I don't think we'll ever get to know." she had finished. However moving on she had said out to her "The boss we are going to face is the Lord of the Seas, a Wvyern that attacks using Lightning, and it is said that critical hits from him chain lightning bolts to everyone in the party." she had informed her.

@Hestia

I listen to Ruby with some honest mild surprised. Not use to the girl that i know for flirty and being way to touchy with woman actually speaking philosophically about the world they are in, and bringing up some interesting points about how things are just going. It definitely makes one not wish to judge a book by its cover if the book of ruby goes deeper then just a bubbly touchy fashionista. Well if the wyvern can do that just know that i will be able to heal you up with absolute ease Ruby. Your health won't be in danger at all during this quest. i say kindly towards the woman as we continue making our way as the ground slowly becomes more muddy as it slowly starts to drizzle. Seems like we might be getting closer. I say noticing the drizzle that is the rain slowly hitting us. which means the creature might just be nearby causing this storm.

Ruby had let out a chuckle when she had said that she would be able to heal her and that her health wouldn't be in danger during the quest, Ruby had said "I am pretty sure you would know when I would need healing, I've got my own defenses however in the eye of a critical hit, those defenses mean nothing." she had noticed that things had started to get more muddy and it had started to rain a little bit, Ruby had looked up and said out "Looks like we are getting close." however she had looked forward and continued to move forward. Eventually the drizzle had became a storm, Ruby had looked forward as her body had gotten extremely wet, however it didn't really bother her, and in the middle of this shallow enough lake was a Sea Wyvern. Ruby had then moved forward quickly with her arm charged and punched it once with All her Might and nearly almost killed it already. Ruby had blinked, she could had sworn it was harder.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
97486 - BD: 5+3=8 - MD: 2-3=-1
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 83/100
Hestia - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Sea Wyvern - HP: 75/300 - DMG: 300

I grin as we enter the area a storm of large proportions wrecking the area and drenching it in water as i look to see some creature that could maybe fit the description of the lockness monster swim towards the two players.The creature definitely looking reptilian in nature. I then watch as you just punch it and its health practically disappear into nothing right away. I just stare at that and then back at you. With that i just walk over and leans against a tree. You got this Ruby! kick its butt! I say over towards the girl knowing if she can do that like it is nothing she can win this fight without my help. Wondering why she even requested my help if the quest was this easy. 'Better safe then sorry i guess.' i think to myself as i just watch the proceedings occur of Ruby punching a sea dragon and winning without even trying.

[H:1] Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 83/100
Hestia - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Sea Wyvern - HP: 75/300 - DMG: 300

After punching the Sea Wyvern she had just wondered why it had taken so much damage, she was told that it was a extremely hard boss... however I guess what they had meant to say was a extremely hard "hitting" boss which is why they gave full warning about it. However after its attack, and the one after it, she had blinked even more confused... it didn't look that menacing anymore it had seemed. However in the back she had heard her encouraging her, Ruby had rolled her eyes and yelled out to her "Thanks Sweetie!" as a semi flirt and a semi thank you for the encouraging. However she had charged up her arm once more, however she had through a punch however missed and did a twirl and fell into the water. Ruby had immediately gotten out of the water and coughed out any form of water that had gotten into her system when falling.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97504 - BD: 1 - MD: 4-3=1
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 82/100
Hestia - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Sea Wyvern - HP: 75/300 - DMG: 300

I roll my eyes at the flirt as i remain relaxed and layed back just watching to see what happens as i just enjoy the show that happens before me as i see you fall into the water in a complete flop as i chuckle at that. Only able to guess that there was some mud or something that tripped you up when you were moving. However, i still remain away from the fight just watching it unfold with great amusement as my familiar rests in a particularly strong and sturdy tree branch to avoid having to stick his fur into the swampy water that we're forced to walk in. 'No matter how much she tries to change her looks. She will still stay the same it seems.' i think to myself at the little flirty comment. Guessing that even with such philosophical outlook on things at points that the same flirty girl is there underneath.