[PP-F1] The Couple's Meal (ft Steel and Reinka)

"Well, it sorta works. It doesn't completely capture the feeling of water but it gets close. Rather than use it for cleaning as our bodies don't get dirty, you're supposed to soak in it like a mini hot spring and get this feeling of refreshment." Steel answered in response. "The bath stuff is from the inn and seems to be unlimited. I guess that's rather game like. Though rather than cleaning, it's used to add scents to the bath and/or to your body."

"Okay then, I'll leave you to your devices." Steel let Reinka try and figure it out on her own since she said she would. Once the door was closed, he unequipped his armor, leaving his sword. Now that I think about it, isn't my armor just a chest plate? Perhaps when I get new armor, I should have it cover more of the body. Or does that not matter? He thought to himself as he drew his sword and got into a stance. He began to swing the blade, trying to ingrain the movements into his mind, as he thought about the day. There were so many mistakes he had made during their quest, especially that mutual tripping over fest between him and a boar. He had to get better to be able to protect those closest to him like Reinka.

Now that he was on that line of thought, he remembered the events that transpired today. I can't believe I managed to get a girlfriend today, especially in this situation. Well, I guess that's one thing I'd be thankful to this game for. Gramps and Atsuko are going to have a field day with this though once we get back... He could just imagine his grandfather and little sister bombarding him and Reinka with questions. It was then he remembered something Reinka had said earlier which then led him to further shock and panic. Good thing Reinka wasn't around to see it. Wait, didn't she say 'another celebrity' earlier? Did I end up dating a foreign celebrity? Steel continued to panic. Though he didn't pay attention to many foreign celebrities, nor did he do so in his own country, he knew how messy the celebrity related news could get. Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it I suppose. Right now at least, she's just Reinka, the girl I met at that bar and adventured with.

Thread Completed

Steel and Reinka both gain

- 2 SP

- 400 col 

Both are from 2 pages of rp

Edited by Steel
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic