[F6-PP] A Song of Fire <<Deforestation>> ~ COMPLETE

Pinball grinned. He really liked sweets. Like, really liked them. He picked up a cookie in a small cardboard box, nonchalantly flipping open the lid. "I'm a cook by trade," he said, a sarcastic tone in his voice. "I buy nothing. Too cool to have money." He withdrew the cookie from the confines of its box, crushing the cardboard with his free fingers. The container shattered, a much easier way to clean up items than actually having to find a trashcan, like in real life. "God, I love chocolate," he mumbled, chomping down on his cookie. While the two ate sweets, Pinball realized how happy he had felt during their trip. Sure, it had been a dangerous one, for Spangie if not for him, but they had gotten through it relatively easily, and that was something Pinball was thankful for. After all was said and done, Pinball got up, and wiped his lap. "Well, it's been fun," he laughed. Zomekko popped her head out of the jar, watching Spangie with pale eyes. He looked around at the mess they had made. God, this is gonna take forever to clean up. 

~THREAD COMPLETE!~ 

Summary: 

Pinball recieves: 

• 5 SP (3 Quest, 2 Thread) 
  • [1x] <<Tiger Rage>> A potion which grants +2 damage. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
  • 400 Col (Thread) 

Spangie recieves: 

• 5 SP (3 Quest, 2 Thread) 
  • [1x] <<Tiger Rage>> A potion which grants +2 damage. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
  • 400 Col (Thread) 
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic