[PP - F09] Quite a long trip... << Guardian of Fire >>

There was one quest she had wanted done for a while now, the Guardian of Fire, however... the thing that she didn't like about it was the fact that it was a three day travel there, and a three day travel back unless you have TP Crystals... and the only way she could was to buy some... however she had wanted to save for other things. So it was going to be a total of 6 days before she would get back home... and well, she didn't want to do it alone. She had asked around however... she didn't really see much success, mostly because of the time for no real reward for most people as they had already done them. Kairi had sighed and thought for a moment, she had been a little tied between two people at the given moment, she had wanted to know much much more about Macradon, and she had wanted to do the same for Embers... she had sighed and just messaged Embers:

To: Embers

Hey, its been a minute since... well... you know. And well, I wanted to know if you wanted to do a quest with me, however... its going to take some time, it would take 3 days to travel there and back, however I understand if you cannot.

@Embers

Embers mind was still on Kairi, that girl did something to her blood that just didn’t make sense. Then again, rational thought wasn’t her strong suit so who cares. Embers had spent the day just buthering low level monsters, purely to work the high out of her system. Of course, that’s when the message came in, and Embers found it impossible not to grin. Always leave ‘em wanting more.

A quest that took three days to travel there, and back? Embers let out a low whistle, that meant one of three things and given it was Kairi, well. Either killing or/and kissing. Both were A-Ok in Embers book. She quickly opened her reply section, and pumped out her reply.

‘Heya Kairi. Sign me up, hopefully they’ll be something to fight and kill, like last time eh? What floor is this quest of your on eh? I’m nearish a teleporter so I can be there soon…ish’.

After sending it, the girl started a lazish walk back towards the teleporter. She had no idea how long Kairi would take to reply, and she was in no hurry. After all, the force of nature that was Embers, did whatever the hell she wanted!  

@Kairi

Kairi had sent the message and had taken a deep breath a little worried about how she would respond, if she would... well at all. However her worries had faded away when she had received a message back. Kairi had opened it and had read it, and with a smile she had replied back to her:

Are you sure? It's going to be at least 6 days of being alone traveling, don't want to make you come a long way with me if you don't want to. The quest is on Floor 9, i'll send you coordinates along with this message to where I am so you know where I am. See you soon?

~ Kairi

Afterwards she had sent the message, she didn't feel too bad sending the message, she had just worried about what was to come after... what she would say, and what would happen once they are on the road traveling.

@Embers

Embers made her walk towards the teleporter as the reply came in, the girl opened the message and found it impossible not to smirk.

“Ohh Kairi, I swear, you’re just too precious. If I were anyone else, I’d feel bad for destroying your innocence” Embers mused to herself as she smirked. She wasn’t sure what Kairi was planning, but Ember knew what she wanted. 6 days, alone, with Kairi. So much could happen, it’s like a hike. The only difference between this and her own hikes would be that her partner, well, typically her partner knew what was coming.

‘You know it. I told ya before, I used to do hikes back in the real world, 6 days travel is nothing I can’t handle. I'll see you up there’

Embers had never been to the 9th floor before, she was curious what it would be like. Or what the quest even was, she had no idea and couldn’t not be a little curious. But it was Kairi, surely there was fighting. And she’d get to spend time with a bombshell of a cute girl, what was there to loose?

Eventually Kairi had received another message from Embers, pressing on the message she had read the simple message that she had received, saying that she was willing and to see her up there. Kairi had sent one more message to her:

Are you sure? It's just going to be me and you for 6 days, probably wont see anyone else for at least a weeks time.

Afterwards she had just shook her head and repeated in her head "Everything is going to be okay..." a few times before going into her inventory and pulling out a book she had been reading for a while about combat strategies and how to fight against other monsters and people's fighting styles to get the best advantage that she could. She had been a little distracted though from her reading thinking about Embers and Macradon, love was becoming such a strange thing... she had liked both of them, Macradon because he was a sweet individual and Embers because she was wise and shared her own knowledged and was willing to help her experience things she hadn't before.

@Embers

Embers found the floor teleporter, and was about to access it when she heard another message coming in. She found herself frowning, before opening it up and let out a sigh. Kairi just seemed so nervious about hanging out, which was a little odd to Embers who remembered the last time they had spent time together. She smiled at the memory of the other girl on her bed.

‘Yes, I’m sure Ash. I told you about my job in the real world, spending days away from people is a norm’.

With the message sent, the girl looked at the message to find out where. Floor 9. Embers had never been to that floor before. Part of her had to wonder what the floor was like as she used the floor teleporter to move onto th e9th floor.

The 9th floor, it seemed, was meant to be hell itself. Stepping out onto it, the girl felt the oppressive heat almost punch her in the face the instant she arrived. Embers let out a low whistle, so it was gunna be like this eh? Well, part of this was going to suck, part of it was going to be like back home. With that in mind, Embers began to look around for Kairi, she had send the coodinates with the previous message, and Embers called out the girls name thinking she was nearby.  

@Kairi